Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FantomCoin FCN 2.0. Anonymous. Secure CryptoNote mm with XMR, GUI! - page 4. (Read 37734 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Its been about 3 months now and the scammy ass XDN team have basically rebirthed fantom, only to abandon it again, all they wanted was a quick flip.

You will always be scammy, do not announe development then cut all communication and no updates or progress, this is why you were deleted from poloniex, as you are just scammers wanting a quick flip, you are not worthy of a good exchange, all you are worthy of is yobit and ccex, its sad because if you dedicated yourselves you could go a whole lot further, yet all you think about is short term money rather than long term success.

The opinion of nine-posts newbie is very valuable for all of us.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Its been about 3 months now and the scammy ass XDN team have basically rebirthed fantom, only to abandon it again, all they wanted was a quick flip.

You will always be scammy, do not announe development then cut all communication and no updates or progress, this is why you were deleted from poloniex, as you are just scammers wanting a quick flip, you are not worthy of a good exchange, all you are worthy of is yobit and ccex, its sad because if you dedicated yourselves you could go a whole lot further, yet all you think about is short term money rather than long term success.
I think, This coin needed professional Dev to develop. Ability sticking and enthusiasm for FCN
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I have diversified my XMR, ZEC & BTC portfolio with a some FCN, i believe in a great future for this cryptonote coin in 2017 with such a high level development team, expecting a x10 return. at minimum.

That's great  Smiley
So if we compare that to bitcoin that could triple it's value compared to fiat money this year, we have...
x3 return & x10 return...
30X
SUPER!
 Grin

May I suggest to get a few DigitalNote as well. They are super cheap at the moment.
Activity: 58
I have diversified my XMR, ZEC & BTC portfolio with a some FCN, i believe in a great future for this cryptonote coin in 2017 with such a high level development team, expecting a x10 return. at minimum.
legendary
Activity: 1169
This week we will introduce Fantomcoin website.
May be delayed till the next week but we need a new FCN website to start a real adoption and to add more exchanges.

what about website?
Activity: 58
I'm holding quite a few FCN to diversify my XMR & ZEC portofolio, i believe 2017 we will be able to at least go x10 in market cap, with such a dedicated team behind fantomcoin.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
4.5MH/s

Happy New Year!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
is this hitting bittrex? im hearing talks around  Shocked

need a new site before

FCN was delisted from Poloniex long ago.
legendary

need a new site before
Activity: 9
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
XMR was the same shit 3 months ago, he-he Smiley
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Takeover? Stop taking over abandoned shit. Do u guys think XMR will share its glory with Fantomas coin? Dream on. Or maybe u hope everyone will flock to it now that u talk about merged mining and messed up GUI ruse.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
zeth.tech
legendary
some news about new site?
Activity: 10
Last reward was 3.172943381685 per block exactly.
Is there any bonus factor that increases that amount?

there r posibility to increase this ammount by fees from confirmed transactions Smiley
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Is there any bonus factor that increases that amount?
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Pages:
Jump to: