Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN] Fast secure trading platform! | Koinbi.com | Careers | 🔥 FREE BTC 🔥🌟 - page 2. (Read 648 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Since you are based in Sweden where the tax agency has 100% insight in customer lists, transactions and all linked wallet addresses by law I wonder how you will respond to them when they knock on your door?

Don't understand why they would be knocking on our door? We run our own audits and keep all records so no issues!
Activity: 11
Since you are based in Sweden where the tax agency has 100% insight in customer lists, transactions and all linked wallet addresses by law I wonder how you will respond to them when they knock on your door?
Activity: 29
We had replied to your post earlier, and are looking into it as we speak.

If you would rather a more informal conversation you can e-mail me personally [email protected].

This email address must be shown on Koinbi website, not on some kind of third party forum.

Present your users with way of contacting you. Not here, on the website.

The support e-mail ([email protected]) is listed on our website, we also are available to contact through here in a PM.

I was just giving you my personal email as an alternative.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

If you would rather a more informal conversation you can e-mail me personally [email protected].

This email address must be shown on Koinbi website, not on some kind of third party forum.

Present your users with way of contacting you. Not here, on the website.
I made a withdrawal for 3 days and until now I did not receive it,
I already wrote an email to [email protected] and I still did not get a response.

Can you please also PM us your e-mail/withdraw ID or any details and I can pass it onto the team to investigate asap.

Why don't you post a contact information of "the team"?

If Koinbi is not a scam as you are trying to prove, why there is no way to contact any support?

I already wrote an email to [email protected] and I still did not get a response.

Can you please also PM us your e-mail/withdraw ID or any details and I can pass it onto the team to investigate asap.

Why don't you post a contact information of "the team"?

If Koinbi is not a scam as you are trying to prove, why there is no way to contact any support?
Due to the high interest of users, we have extended the FREE BTC offer to 200 users, over 100 have already registered so if you haven't yet get in quick!

You should explain why people are calling scam and resolve his/her problem to make him/her to change the statement about koinbi is a scam. Deleting something will not solve the case.
We are awaiting an e-mail or PM from the person accusing, have yet to see anything hence why the spam is getting deleted.

We would like to help, but if we don't receive anything then how can we help?

Okay, while you are waiting for a message from me, can you please show the people here how a Koinbi user can contact support?
Any service should have a link for communication, where is it on Koinbi website?

PS: I can't sent messages to newbies, trying to sort it out.

Update: sent PM.

Thank you for the PM, we are looking into it now and will get back to you shortly.
Activity: 37
Considering the early registration bonus, it would be nice to let people know whether there are actually still some open. I know you want to get people to register, but being open and communicative with the public will get you further in the long run.
You should explain why people are calling scam and resolve his/her problem to make him/her to change the statement about koinbi is a scam. Deleting something will not solve the case.
We are awaiting an e-mail or PM from the person accusing, have yet to see anything hence why the spam is getting deleted.

We would like to help, but if we don't receive anything then how can we help?

Okay, while you are waiting for a message from me, can you please show the people here how a Koinbi user can contact support?
Any service should have a link for communication, where is it on Koinbi website?

PS: I can't sent messages to newbies, trying to sort it out.

Update: sent PM.
I wonder how you guys deposited funds to Koinbi.

I actually cant.

Under account settings -> funds then generate an address for whichever currency you wish to deposit?

Let us know if you have further issues.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Your project is already working, will you do something for advertising it?
I have just visited the exchange website,  the user interface is very user-friendly and the design is it perfect!
Nice to have new exchange open when others are closing registration.

Try to find a way of contacting support if you have any issues.

Google on the names of the founders.

Try to make 2FA work.
Activity: 154
I wonder how you guys deposited funds to Koinbi.

I actually cant.
Activity: 207
I have just visited the exchange website,  the user interface is very user-friendly and the design is it perfect!
It's nice to have new exchanges open when others are closing registration.
Your status is newbie, but it also says you're currently not accepting PMs from other newbies.  Can you change that so you can accept PMs from everyone?

Sure thing did not realise that the setting had been changed, will change shortly!
Activity: 7
Your status is newbie, but it also says you're currently not accepting PMs from other newbies.  Can you change that so you can accept PMs from everyone?
Pages:
Jump to: