Pages:
Author

Topic: ██【ANN】██ FastChain -SCRYPT- ████ NO PREMINE/NO ICO ████ POW/POS - page 3. (Read 2027 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hoping for the best for this project.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
I love this project. Following since this thread. Team is very serious and they will succeed. I think only problem is amount of tokens. It is too much and I hope it does not bring problems to users.

there was no premine, it's fair the coin count is not high. It's fair!!!
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
This is a good project, I decided to participate in your project. Wish success
Activity: 37
Activity: 266
I love this project. Following since this thread. Team is very serious and they will succeed. I think only problem is amount of tokens. It is too much and I hope it does not bring problems to users.
Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
POW phase is almost near to end. Yet no further info from the team. What about roadmap ? We need discord or telegram channel. so far 8500 blocks have been mined. I want to know the POS reward. And How do I get maximum amount o POS coin, what is the trick ? Should I keep all of my fast in a single address or need to keep the coins in  numerous addresses? Should I send to my own address and keep staking that way ?
Activity: 140
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3433 -u -p c=FSTCH

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/FSTCH

support: Discord

wallet pool: FPvXfaoRT9L826B1Uq7hLFsCw15dFFHKYY
Activity: 280
looking to me a trusted real project..
Activity: 116
I think that this project has future and soon we will be able to use its capabilities that it provides us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Activity: 156
health industry is huge and the idea is unique, must be a good project
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the bounty program. Thank you
Activity: 112
Activity: 101
Nice project. Good luck to the team.

Would you like to get your coin listed on exchange? BTC-FAST pair premium listing for as low as $200. If you wish, Get BTC, DOGE, DASH, LTC pairs with your coin for as low as $300 only. PM me if you are interested to get it listed.

Best of luck!
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 98
block explorer

https://fast.blockrex.info/

Donate : FFU7PoAAC9K2zzGuyXKH6JwFUeEvNphtKG
copper member
Activity: 183
http://gos.cx
FastChain have problems with right coin calculation. Since the coin lacks discord and blockexplorer, it is extremely problematic to check or blend with the developer. Error message sended to dev on bitcointalks via PM. Mine at your own risk. Gos.cx is not responsible for your lost profits
Pages:
Jump to: