Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FATCAT a reflection economy that just might be sustainable 🐱‍🚀🐱‍👤😼 - page 2. (Read 554 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 2
todays fatcat report:

we are still purring along, the system works perfectly, we believe over time hodling fatcat should be a slam dunk, the treasury can only keep growing while token supply shrinks and volume is guaranteed to also grow because of our treasury volume mechanics.
if your on the side lines waiting to get in just dip your toe in a little and see how our system just works.
Todays Fatcat Report, you can find these on our twitter and telegram as well just incase you distrust this link:

things are purring along as expected, our treasury volume generating mechanism is working purrrfectly.

Looks like Meow coin, but pos

I think the similarity kind of ends in that we are both cat meme crypto projects...

we dressed up FatCat as a meme coin but I think its important to note that we have designed possibly the best Hodl tokenomics in possibly all of crypto, once people understand the mechanics we have built this thing is going to Rocket to the Moon IMO.

what do i know though im just a cat, Live long and pawsper    🐾
Activity: 118
Merit: 24
yesterdays fatcat report:

and todays fatact report:

we are purrrring along as planned, slowly building a community that believes in the system we have built, the treasury mechanism is doing fantastic results.

personally I think I have single handedly created the best Hodl token ever... please read the FatCat white paper to understand why I believe that Smiley
todays fatcat report :
(image links to twitter image, if you don't want to click this just see our twitter for todays report tweet.)

the green highlighted areas are what is being reflected to users, with normal trade the first green box is reflected to users, but with the treasury volume mechanism an extra +26% is reflected to users.
if no one trades that 152 million fatcats would still be reflected to users, thats the beauty of this system we have created.
As long as the treasury still gets ROI users get reflections, it takes the need for new users joining out of your usual reflection ponzi scheme.

I hope people fully understand the power of what I have created here and the direction this is going to fly, please read the whitepaper it is not that long quite a easy read
With the right catitude, anything is pawsible 😼
FATCAT Token

ticker: FATCAT
network: BSC
contract: 0x55493E35e33Fcf811571707Ac5Bf1DbcB658bAfc
supply: 1,000,000,000,000 (1 trillion tokens)
transaction tax: 1.9% buy/sell
slippage: 2%
decimals: 9
liquidity pools: Burnt (will continue to burn when it accumulates)
white paper: http://fatcat.army/white-paper-fatcat/
twitter: https://twitter.com/fatcat_coin
telegram: https://t.me/fatcatcoinchat

The Problem with reflection tokens:
The first problem reflection tokens have all have the same inherent problem in that they all collapse when new money in dries up just like most Ponzi schemes.
usually this is how it goes:
  • new user inflow slows down
  • causes volume to drop
  • because volume drops less reflections are made and thus becomes less exciting to buy hence causes volume to drop even more
at this point the reflection token is in a price freefall and interest diminishes until it does out.

The second issue reflection tokens face is the high taxes that stop trade on DEXs as soon as they add pairs on CEXs, look at BabyDoge as an example, no hate on them, but out of the $3.5 million in volume today only $36 was done on DEXs, so they only collected reflections tax on $36 worth of trade! (THATS NOTHING! especially when you work out that 10% tax is just $3.6 divided by baby doges 1.6 million hodlers!)

Our Solution:
our novel idea is to make part of the reflections go to funding a treasury, said treasury will invest in relatively safe DeFi yields, the ROI from this investment will be used by the treasury to wash trade FatCat on 2 DEXs.

why 2 DEXs you ask?
well im glad you asked, the treasury will buy on DEX A and sell on DEX B, this will cause a price difference, now this being crypto and there being loads of arbitrage bots out there these bots will create more volume trading the price back to having no difference, so for the ROI the treasury makes we get 2x bang for our buck in wash trading.

why do we want wash trading? well this being a reflection token the more trade there is the more reflections are created and the more tokens are reflected back to the treasury and also Hodlers aka users.

this system will ensure a ever rising volume floor that fatcat can always fall back on.

also another fun fact is we burnt 5% of the supply and that gets reflections just like the rest of our users do, so the treasury will always keep rising and the supply will keep shrinking hence the value per token mathematically should keep rising.
I believe I have come up with the ultimate hodl token.

I hope you understand the vision and I hope you will join me on this journey.
please read the white paper for a more in-depth description of all mechanics (its not too long)
Pages:
Jump to: