Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FaucetFM - 3000 satoshi/hour + FREE Progressive LOTTERY. - page 2. (Read 5507 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
If anyone is using their affiliate tag on their site, feel free to post your site here.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Oh nice ill check it out.
Canyou increase the captcha interval? I don't want to go back to that site every 10mins and I mostly forget about it....
Well it's 400 satoshi per captcha, so more time = less btc. I'll add some kind of buzzer.
Activity: 782
Canyou increase the captcha interval? I don't want to go back to that site every 10mins and I mostly forget about it....
when i change raido station i redirected. and there is only radio section. nothing another else. am i earn like that also?

Yes that is fine, I didn't realize it redirected though. I will try and fix that, but yes you will still get credited.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...
when i change raido station i redirected. and there is only radio section. nothing another else. am i earn like that also?
bump, some suggested improvements have been made Smiley
Activity: 782
He's been promoting this faucets a few months back and it is annoying to type captcha every 10 mins.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Interesting, You might want to put this in the Service announcements section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0

Announcing FaucetFM.com Free bitcoin every 10mins just for listening to internet radio. Highest paying faucet p/h. Currently paying:

US, UK, CA and AU = 500 satoshi every 10mins. + Enter your tickets into the Weekly Progressive Jackpot.
All other countries = 200 satoshi every 10mins. + Enter your tickets into the Weekly Progressive Jackpot after an initial 30mins of listening.

Payments withing 20mins of completing capcha. (and Affiliate payments) via Faucetbox.com

FREE Weekly Progressive Jackpot
Each captcha completed also rewards 1 ticket into the weekly Jackpot. Enter your tickets within the week to be entered into the weekly progressive Jackpot, draw is every Friday at 12:00 EDT. Each Captcha completed on the radio player adds 1 ticket to the draw as well as sending Satoshi to your address.

US, UK, AU, CA. - Captcha appears every 10mins. Other countries captchas appear every 10mins after an initial 30mins of listening!

New Affiliate Program
Earn 10% of all referrals earning. If you're advertising faucetfm.com on your site, feel free to post a link to your site on here.

Instant cash codes to be implemented soon.

Rules
Only 1 player open at a time please. No bots. No VPN, tor, IP cloaking. Fraud protection in place, and you'll just loose your rewards and get banned.

Pages:
Jump to: