Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FDEX - Future DEX with derivatives (Lyra2REv2, PoW/PoS, IaaS MN network) - page 2. (Read 1777 times)

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
what role does the coin play in the dex? is there a sharing of earnings on fees??
FDEX is an utility coin. Listings, all type of fees will be paid in FDEX only.

ok but i hope you will not run away with peoples btc, because the premine you are selling now looks shady and suspicious, i also wonder if you can really deliver a dex as those pics of order-books could be photo shopped,  but i hope you prove me wrong though...
Premine is used for listing fees. Look at it's size - it's very small. If we were a scam project, what' the reason making such a low premine with such low price for mn?
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
what role does the coin play in the dex? is there a sharing of earnings on fees??

ok but i hope you will not run away with peoples btc, because the premine you are selling now looks shady and suspicious, i also wonder if you can really deliver a dex as those pics of order-books could be photo shopped,  but i hope you prove me wrong though...
copper member
copper member
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
copper member
Here is a little teaser for upcoming DEX. Take a look!

This looks very nice interface.
What is interesting for me is STOCK option....
Is it going to be possible to trade stocks?

Another thing, since this is decentralised exchange,
are users holding private keys ?

We are working to make it possible! Yes, it's going to.

Yes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6

This looks very nice interface.
What is interesting for me is STOCK option....
Is it going to be possible to trade stocks?

Another thing, since this is decentralised exchange,
are users holding private keys ?
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Video where, how and how to drop the coin Qbase (QBS) (rus): https://youtu.be/0O2wU_n2qAs
copper member
Presale of the masternodes is on, 0.1 BTC per masternode, 200 FDEX collateral
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Video where, how and how to mint the coin Future DEX (FDEX) (rus): https://youtu.be/aatYzxQmBrE
copper member
First airdrop is coming in partner Discord channel. 100 winners, 2 coins for each winner! Today at 18.00 UTC! Join us!

copper member
Do you have any plan for develop community for your coin brother? I think you should to have an airdrop or bounty campaign to develop community, because with support form a huge community, your project will success easier

There will be 2 airdrops as it was written in WP already, and we are surely plan to develop our community further. All is nice. Details about the first airdrop will be soon.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Do you have any plan for develop community for your coin brother? I think you should to have an airdrop or bounty campaign to develop community, because with support form a huge community, your project will success easier
copper member

copper member
Hotfix is now on, new version of the wallet, version 1.0.2 is now here. https://github.com/FutureDEX/FDEX/releases/tag/v1.0.2
copper member
copper member
copper member
We are now listed on mnrank.com, take a look! https://mnrank.com/coin/FDEX/ We also have a 10% discount for the listing on Cryptobridge, so we are in one step closer to list there!
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: