Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] || [FDRY] || BitFoundry -X13 Mining into Pure POS (Economic Decay Model) - page 2. (Read 2806 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What does it do that makes it special?

I would say unusal POS Decay model is quite special. Also the full transparency of dev and honesty are quite unique features of character in crypto community
Activity: 257
BUY BUY CELL CELL
What does it do that makes it special?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Official BitFoundry Dev
Liked seems like a good project.
I'll be watching.

I appreciate it. We are coming into this with good hearts and good intentions.
Activity: 210
Liked seems like a good project.
I'll be watching.
Official BitFoundry Dev
when is launch?

As of now we are shooting for a Sunday Launch. February 22nd.
Activity: 350
Official BitFoundry Dev
Official BitFoundry Dev

[ANN] || [FDRY] || BitFoundry -X13 Mining into Pure POS (Economic Decay Model)

BitFoundry

I'm going to be 100% honest here, you can come to expect that when you get involved in our project. I have been burned many times. I have also made money but the burns hurt the most. You as a early adopter become invested in a cause. The developer leads you in any direction and you as the community watch, expect, and hope that this is all real. Unfortunately I have only adopted one project that wasn't an elaborate pump and dump. That project was Bitcoin. Every other currency ended in a blaze of fire where the developer screwed the community. As sad as that is, it happens more than you think. Our case is extreme, but certainly not unrealistic.

We will be developing the currency, that will both comply with government regulations and contribute real world features with an emphasis on usability and convenience.

Expect Transparency. Expect Honesty. Expect Community. That is the BitFoundry Way.

New Expected Launch Day: February 22nd

BITFOUNDRY INFORMATION:

WEBSITE
http://www.thebitfoundry.org/

BLOCK EXPLORER
Built into the wallet. We will also be adding a third party site after launch.

CONTACT
http://www.thebitfoundry.org/#!contact/c21nl

SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES

X13 Algorithm/POS
21 Million total coins

PREMINE
There is a pre-mine of 2 million coins. We are going to be up front and honest about that. With no confusion from the start. A part of this will donated to charity upon launch week. In order to create a good distribution upon launch day we are going to list coins at the value of 1000 Satoshis and with those proceeds fund the initial bump in development and donate a 250,000 coins worth of BTC to Habitat for Humanity. This will be the first charity based IPO that I have heard of. I believe strongly in supporting the community that we all live in.

After all is said and done the founders will be taking away about a 3.5% pre-mine.

Bounty Budget:
A Million Coins. More to Come.
These funds will be held in a publicly verifiable wallet. Not to be moved until a bounty has been paid. Complete transparency with this one.

WALLETS
Windows:
Link To Be added
Mac:
Link to be added
Linux: (in progress)

SOURCE CODE:

Posted on Launch Day Feb 22nd

CURRENT POOLS (in progress)

EXCHANGES (in progress)

SOCIAL

https://twitter.com/Bit_Foundry
IRC #bitfoundry

We are behind schedule. I am a human and school caught up with me. Currently the website is behind its target launch date. We will be updating this page and our website as we know more. We are also accepting resumes for developers on our website.
Pages:
Jump to: