Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 FIFA - The Future of Football on Blockchain🚀🔥 - page 2. (Read 612 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
FIFACHAIN has opened up a new way to success in long years for the football industry shareholders as well as football community.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Undoubtedly FIFACHAIN is creating a new immerge of football world and it is a blast in the blockchain world.
Activity: 70
How FIFACHAINis transparent in calculating profitability?
Activity: 75
How Can I Buy FIFACHAIN? Or What Needs To Do?
Activity: 87
How FIFA does help to prohibit sports-politics and corruption from football?
Activity: 117
Now we can enjoy the football world cup to much more extent and experience the fair, unique, democratic and upper level features of FIFA.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I read your whitepaper.i love to use fifachain.
Activity: 80
Activity: 83
amazing idea.best of luck for fifachain
Activity: 103
How is payment system protective with ETH FIFACHAIN Token?
Activity: 70
I Love To Play Gambling.How Can I Do?
Your account seems fake.I reporting your account to moderator.
Lol.I Already Invest On FIFACHAIN.I Can't See Any Problem.There Team and all details are legit.
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think the project was born at this time will be welcomed by many fans of the sport. After the end of the world cup, the project should have specific solutions to promote the project to continue to develop. What you will do?

This is not a short live project. We will definitely continue our project after the world cup, we have some DApp on the way, check out our website fifachain.io

"The Future of Football on Blockchain."

FIFA (First Internet Football Association) is a Supranational Organization focus on football and blockchain technology. It is formed by football fans around the world. It is based on the passion of football and the recognition of blockchain. FIFA aims to create a new football ecosystem, with the ultimate goal of building a decentralized self-made organization centered on football fans and also penetrate into various application fields such as commerce, finance, gambling, lottery and gaming. Ultimately, FIFA will establish a commonly acknowledged, fair, open, democratic and eternal new FIFA football world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I think the project was born at this time will be welcomed by many fans of the sport. After the end of the world cup, the project should have specific solutions to promote the project to continue to develop. What you will do?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam.
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS
On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I assume that the project you run just to enliven the world cup party will be held shortly, but after the event is finished whether your project will live long?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Do you seriously will launch your ICO in less than an hour since you start your thread? You didn't even let people to estimate and discuss about your project yet? Shall I assume that you're not officially related to FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) in any way?
Thank You For Your Reply,

We Want To Tell You That.We will have football betting this world cup.We have real application.We are issued token name under FIFA.We do not represent FIFA.

Thanks Again.

FIFACHAIN Team:
    Sabbir

So you're trying to wrap the ICO with an aim to finish them all and launch before/during the world cup 2018 event?

Maybe they are trying to catch that event. This is like a ninja project.
And they won't have any problem by using the acronym -FIFA?
Though they have their own meaning for that, but I think they are just riding the popularity of using FIFA in this project.
I will not be surprised if this will turn out a short-lived project.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Do you seriously will launch your ICO in less than an hour since you start your thread? You didn't even let people to estimate and discuss about your project yet? Shall I assume that you're not officially related to FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) in any way?
Thank You For Your Reply,

We Want To Tell You That.We will have football betting this world cup.We have real application.We are issued token name under FIFA.We do not represent FIFA.

Thanks Again.

FIFACHAIN Team:
    Sabbir

So you're trying to wrap the ICO with an aim to finish them all and launch before/during the world cup 2018 event?
Pages:
Jump to: