Pages:
Author

Topic: ▆ █ [ANN] FIINU BANK █ ▆ █ BRITISH BLOCKCHAIN BANK █ ▆ █ PRE ICO OPEN █ ▆ - page 3. (Read 2109 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
other european banking
the question is, is this only usable by users who reside in english or europe, or can it be used by all countries?
this is a good project to follow, btw

We will be opening up a small bounty programme soon - please join our Telegram, and follow our social channels for more information  Smiley
I am waiting for it, good luck
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Joined Telegram ...Waiting for Bounty announcement.
Activity: 336
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Any bounties?

Bounties will be open for our full ICO, starting on November 9th - keep up to date via our Telegram channels: https://t.me/joinchat/F6RD50RlG2-UQY66mkdMSQ
reserved for Indonesian ANN

We will be opening up a small bounty programme soon - please join our Telegram, and follow our social channels for more information  Smiley
Activity: 54
Activity: 11
Join us on Telegram to ask Founder and CEO Marko Sjoblom any questions that you may have: https://t.me/joinchat/F6RD50RlG2-UQY66mkdMSQ
Activity: 490
very promising, it seems like it will be a great long-term project to follow, I will see the next progress, hopefully it will run very well, I will also see the development of ICO, good luck for your project
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Looks good, when can I open an account?

The idea of loans being issued against my Cryptocurrency assets is a really huge idea.

Introducing FIINU - Blockchain-Friendly British Bank

WHITEPAPER | WEBSITE | TELEGRAM |TWITTER

Today we would like to introduce Fiinu to the community. Fiinu is a Blockchain based British Bank undergoing authorisation processes
with the Bank of England to become a fully licenced bank by Q3/2018.

Quick Brief
1) Fiinu Bank has been set up by a team of financial technology experts who have already been through the UK's financial regulatory process.

2) Key features: Digital-Asset-Backed Credit, Personal Current Account (PCA) + Bank Independent Overdraft (BIO), Digital Asset Marketplace, Blockchain-Based Settlements.

3) Money Back Guarantee. In the event that Fiinu should not receive its banking licence, at least 90% of the raised funds (ETH) will be returned to the investors.

We welcome your questions below.

Risk Disclosure: The offer is made to and directed at qualified sophisticated and accredited investors only. Select, fewer than 150 persons, other than qualified investors, per EEA State may also qualify as sophisticated investors.

Pages:
Jump to: