Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 13. (Read 184334 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
When is MoFo going to update for NXT 1.5.x? Running anything before that at this point might put you on a fork, and probably eventually be locked out.
legendary
Activity: 1232
It would be nice if the FIM wallet was a bit more streamlined (it's kind of clunky and slow) and easy to use... also would be good to stop brandishing the silly mofowallet name.
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
Finally accessed my currency - you may want to make the online MOFOWALLET compatible with Firefox!
legendary
FIM has something different about it than other projects, progress and FIM use growing slow, but steady.
CCEDK is not a bad exchange for FIM, pretty good.  Things appear to be moving forward.
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
Unfortunately, there is less progress for the coin. The only flicker of hope was the mofo wallet development. But this is not enough to push the coin.
Progress has been good, mostly behind the scenes. As some of the more educated know, Mofowallet is one of the most advanced multi cryptocurrency clients available and we're improving it constantly. Recent developments include closed beta stage of private assets trading, for the deployment of which we have made preliminary arrangements with some undisclosed financial operators. The results of these arrangements should materialize by the end of this year.

I'll be undersigning the largest deal in FIMK's history this week for a marketing & branding campaign lasting from this summer until Feb 2016. Its exact effect is unknown. If it has minimal success, hundreds of new users and a dozen visible merchants is an underestimation.

FIMK's feature implementations and especially marketing has been lagging from the more optimistic early projections. The four year progression plan is intact.

Are there still plans to establish FIMK as a digital alternative for Euro in Finland?

Sure, as much as you could've ever considered such plans as black and white. Digital alternative for EURO in an official way may be far fetched. Everything remains possible though within the 3 years ahead and I already know the marketing campaign brings us more of some very interesting connections on the establishment side of things.

As you see, we prefer to work in silence and bring out the results only when they're ready. This has its drawbacks with some of the pumper personalities who prefer hyped up boom and bust cycles you see in your standard altcoin trend. The most disturbed ones cry the loudest and most often. Don't believe the naysayers and keep your faith. FIMK is designed to deliver.
legendary
If someone launched an MMNXT pass-thru asset (to help get some money regularly flowing into FIM), how many users here would be interested?
legendary
Why has weekly SRWP dividend increased so much?
legendary
Don't know, but new wallet has blockexplorer built in.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Is the "old" block explorer still valid and working http://80.240.143.139  ?
It does show quite different forger balance from mofo wallet on my account. How can I check if I'm on fork or not?
legendary
Unfortunately, there is less progress for the coin. The only flicker of hope was the mofo wallet development. But this is not enough to push the coin . Are there still plans to establish FIMK as a digital alternative for Euro in Finland?

I think that poloniex and bittrex have established themselves as two of the better and more thrustworthy exchanges. I can understand you don't want to be there, but calling the obscure may be a bit too much Wink
Two things:

- I didn't say we don't want FIMK to be listed at exchanges like Poloniex or Bittrex
- I didn't call polo or trex obscure, I called FIMK obscure [at this moment] from the point of view of most of the audience.

Feel free to endeavor for FIMK's listing if you feel like that.

It will be listed anyway "everywhere" when the time is ripe  Wink

You must be out of your mind, this coin has been dead for months now.

In finnish bitcoin forums people are laughing at FIMK, devs have a zero credibility there.

There is no single avarege joe/jane in Finland that have heard about this shitcoin

There's probably no average joe or jane that has heard about any alt coin in any country. They 'might' have heard of bitcoin but have no idea what it is or thing it is a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 697
Unfortunately, there is less progress for the coin. The only flicker of hope was the mofo wallet development. But this is not enough to push the coin . Are there still plans to establish FIMK as a digital alternative for Euro in Finland?

I think that poloniex and bittrex have established themselves as two of the better and more thrustworthy exchanges. I can understand you don't want to be there, but calling the obscure may be a bit too much Wink
Two things:

- I didn't say we don't want FIMK to be listed at exchanges like Poloniex or Bittrex
- I didn't call polo or trex obscure, I called FIMK obscure [at this moment] from the point of view of most of the audience.

In finnish bitcoin forums people are laughing at FIMK, devs have a zero credibility there.

There is no single avarege joe/jane in Finland that have heard about this shitcoin
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

Two things:

Activity: 697
Two things:

Heatledger.com
Two things:

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
what about considering to be added in the Bittrex or Poloniex in order to make Fimk more popular?
Adding an obscure coin to exchanges doesn't make it more popular. Just have a look at all the crap on those exchanges for proof.

Liquidity at exchanges will pop up organically as our plans to increase FIMK's usage are executed step by step.

could you say more about the dev don't wanner to be listed? welcome to pm
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
what about considering to be added in the Bittrex or Poloniex in order to make Fimk more popular?
Adding an obscure coin to exchanges doesn't make it more popular. Just have a look at all the crap on those exchanges for proof.

Liquidity at exchanges will pop up organically as our plans to increase FIMK's usage are executed step by step.

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
[

However a good exchange is good for those who wanner to buy FIMK as the ccedk is not so good to use. :-
Heatledger.com

legendary
Could someone tell me where the hell my currency is?

I haven't checked my account for months and now it appears to be gone.

I enter my passphrase and it does NOT match my account any more - it used to.

This account: FIM-XZ37-DJLE-6EMD-E7TBX

had over 140,000 in it.

Where did it go?

Talk about a scam currency.

You probably entered your password incorrectly. Even one extra space or miss typed character will give you a new account. It won't tell you "bad password" cause it doesn't know.

You shouldn't throw the SCAM label around just because you typed your password wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: