Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 2. (Read 184334 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
checked the wp, promising
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Hello!

Are there any news about FIMK?
I've been forging for around half a year non stop, does it still make sense?
Do we have future with FIMK?

Regards
how do you forge fimk? and what's rewarding ratio?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello!

Are there any news about FIMK?
I've been forging for around half a year non stop, does it still make sense?
Do we have future with FIMK?

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Interesting project but when HEAT started development of FIMK slowed down of even stopped. I see that there are some plans for adding marketplace to HEAT but this is not enough I think. There is no big exchange and price is falling down.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
fimk at 30 sat is pretty cheap... im slowly accumulating whenever i have spare btc. it's prolly gonna be a long wait before anything happens, but i have time... Smiley just a while ago fimk wasnt even on any exchange, and now that it is (on heatwallet) the price has only gone down... weird, but i dont complain, i buy more....
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Yes, any updates on $FIMK?

Looks like a partner for the HEAT platform.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Is anything more being done to develop FIMK? Or, did it basically get abandoned when HEAT started?
Sizable private project work is currently being done for FIMK on many fronts. Paid by Heat Ledger Ltd where required for the simple business fact the company holds 230M FIMK. Aiming for anything less than establishing a high exchange rate for this asset wouldn't be logical. Details of this work will be shared when possible.

That's really good to know, as I currently hold a significant amount of FIMK and was kind of wondering if I should have dumped it a long time ago. Is there an email list I could get on to receive updates, or is this forum thread the best place for now? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Guys,

what is FIMK exactly?

How does it compare to HEAT, Bitshares, waves, anything comparable?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks for the update, started bag of $FIMK alongside my $HEAT.

Love the new heatwallet.com 2.0! Keep up the excellent work folks :-)
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
Is anything more being done to develop FIMK? Or, did it basically get abandoned when HEAT started?
Sizable private project work is currently being done for FIMK on many fronts. Paid by Heat Ledger Ltd where required for the simple business fact the company holds 230M FIMK. Aiming for anything less than establishing a high exchange rate for this asset wouldn't be logical. Details of this work will be shared when possible.
legendary
Heatledger.com
Block rewards halved today to 50 FIMK, 1061 days after launch which is 27 days ahead of tentative schedule from 3 years ago. There are about 1100 days with guaranteed block rewards to go.

glad to see FIMK might rise like the phoenix!
It might indeed Wink
Activity: 658
glad to see FIMK might rise like the phoenix!
legendary
Is there anything we have to do to claim the buyout, or, do we just check our wallets for a deposit from you? Thanks for clearing that up.

Attention, IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

Dividends on SRWP asset won't be paid any more.

To compensate your investments and unpaid dividends (36 weeks), I have made the decision to redeem all assets at the price 140 FIMK for 1 asset.

Calculation of the price for an asset: 100 FIMK - the asset price + 36 FIMK dividends for 36 weeks + 4 FIMK moral compensation = 140 FIMK for an asset.

I won't explain all causes of failure to work with this asset, the main is transition to more progressive HEAT platform.

I consider that I compensate all financial expenses, and that who worked with me from the very beginning has received good percent of profit.

P.S Only 1 person has got 10 assets at the price 200 FIMK - let will address to me any in the way, convenient for him, and I compensate him assets personally. All of good luck.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

To compensate your investments and unpaid dividends (36 weeks), I have made the decision to redeem all assets at the price 140 FIMK for 1 asset.

Calculation of the price for an asset: 100 FIMK - the asset price + 36 FIMK dividends for 36 weeks + 4 FIMK moral compensation = 140 FIMK for an asset.

I won't explain all causes of failure to work with this asset, the main is transition to more progressive HEAT platform.

I consider that I compensate all financial expenses, and that who worked with me from the very beginning has received good percent of profit.

P.S Only 1 person has got 10 assets at the price 200 FIMK - let will address to me any in the way, convenient for him, and I compensate him assets personally. All of good luck.
Hi fungbug can you please explain what will happen with the Edinar Asset Id   17740527756732147253 in NXT, i posted some messages in NXT talk but at the time no resposes are given, have some plans to continue this or we maybe we can swap for Asset Id  8501115346481349929 FIMVENTURE that is still working any statement will be great thanks.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250

Heatledger.com
Does FIMK have any value at all? I'm getting out of most all alts and selling or giving my coins away.
It does have some value but isn't traded actively right now. You may want to try selling your stack on https://forum.fimk.fi/
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Does FIMK have any value at all? I'm getting out of most all alts and selling or giving my coins away.
Heatledger.com
This months issue of CORE Magazine has HEAT on it's cover!
The relevance to FIMK of course being that FIMK is mentioned on that CORE Magazine article. FIMK founders are HEAT principals.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
HEAT Ledger
CORE Magazine August 2016 feat Ardor Platform,
HEAT Ledger, Blockchain News, Radio and TV
(link)

This months issue of CORE Magazine has HEAT on it's cover!
And hosts an interview with the HEAT creators.

https://steemit.com/steemit/@thirdstryker1/core-magazine-august-2016-feat-ardor-platform-heat-ledger-and-blockchain-news

CORE Magazine is made by coremedia.info
Pages:
Jump to: