Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 27. (Read 184335 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
By results of work and discussion of the project the decision is made:

1. Dividends will be weekly paid (in any day of the week on my discretion), once a week.

2. The percent of payments for assets becomes fixed, and 1 asset = 1 FIMK dividend won't change any more

3. All assets are in free sale, respectively will become market soon

4. I will send 1 SRWP each Asset Exchange-beginner which will write me to PM (the personal message) number of the FIM account and the public key (it here: Dashboard -> Account Balance -> More Info).

All dividends for the current week are paid

Thanks

It sounds like you are saying you will pay dividend weekly regardless if you sell 200K.  If so then that's great and I would invest.  Nice work!
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
By results of work and discussion of the project the decision is made:

1. Dividends will be weekly paid (in any day of the week on my discretion), once a week.

2. The percent of payments for assets becomes fixed, and 1 asset = 1 FIMK dividend won't change any more

3. All assets are in free sale, respectively will become market soon

4. I will send 1 SRWP each Asset Exchange-beginner which will write me to PM (the personal message) number of the FIM account and the public key (it here: Dashboard -> Account Balance -> More Info).

All dividends for the current week are paid

Thanks
legendary
From what I understood, he wants to pay dividends only after the full set of 200 000 assets are sold. Which is a real shame as it practically destroys the good idea of a real mining profit asset. It's not realistic to expect 25 million+ FIMK to flow into asset like that anyway. When not paying dividends but attempting laddered central price hikes, unfortunately I'm not very optimistic about its success without redesign to a more generous model.

Yeah, I was going to give it a try, but now that I see that he won't pay dividends until 200K it seems like a real rip off.  He really needs to improve the deal.  He has nothing to lose, so I don't see why not.

It's a shame; I wanted to invest to help FIM. Sad

Hopefully someone else will come up with something better.
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
From what I understood, he wants to pay dividends only after the full set of 200 000 assets are sold. Which is a real shame as it practically destroys the good idea of a real mining profit asset. It's not realistic to expect 25 million+ FIMK to flow into asset like that anyway. When not paying dividends but attempting laddered central price hikes, unfortunately I'm not very optimistic about its success without redesign to a more generous model.
legendary
Please confirm dividends are paid weekly?

No, I guarantee only a weekly gain on 1 FIM costs of an asset and 1% the weekly income after that as 200'000 assets will be sold, that is only after IPO will be finished

But you can sell the assets in any time before the termination of IPO having got some profit

Buy on 100 FIM today you can quietly sell them on 104 FIM in a month

not sure I understand what you mean by "weekly gain on 1 FIM costs"?

I want to support FIM so will probably purchase some of your asset, so you will start paying weekly dividends and giving FIM some tx volume.

Please read http://forum.fimk.fi/index.php?topic=436.msg2450;topicseen#msg2450

I've read, but english is a real struggle and it is not clear.

No, I guarantee only a weekly gain on 1 FIM costs of an asset and 1% the weekly income after that as 200'000 assets will be sold, that is only after IPO will be finished

But you can sell the assets in any time before the termination of IPO having got some profit

I want to support FIM so will probably purchase some of your asset, so you will start paying weekly dividends and giving FIM some tx volume.

Please read http://forum.fimk.fi/index.php?topic=436.msg2450;topicseen#msg2450
legendary

legendary
legendary
Is anyone allowed to buy?
 Asset (SRWP) - Stable and Real Weekly Profit for small stakeholder

Hi, l 1st stakeholder after FIMK community and I want that the system began to develop more actively, therefore I want to offer stable profit for owners of the small accounts balance which aren't interested in forging.

Idea

Forging of balance for 20,000,000 FIM ~ = 1,000,000 FIM in month = 5% profit in month.
Therefore I can offer 1% of stable profit a week so far all assets won't be sold out (it will be guaranteed by my active balance more than 23'275'122 FIM).
Further this balance will start working independently what to allow all owners of assets to continue to get profit.
If by the time of time when payment for the block becomes 100 FIM project won't reach self-sufficiency, I again will act as the guarantor the assets and so on.

I besides to watch stability of the project, can make investments for development of various FIMK directions or act as the guarantor.

Asset (SRWP)  INFO

"quantityQNT": "210000",
    "accountRS": "FIM-DK4B-Z8ED-9RS3-7ZVRR",
    "decimals": 0,
    "name": "SRWP",
    "description": "SRWP - Stable and Real min 1% Weekly Profit. More info can be found here: https://forum.fimk.fi/index.php?topic=436.0",
    "numberOfTrades": 0,
    "asset": "1758814052940514729",
    "account": "6620150687243551817"

Start IPO 09.11.2014

1 week - min Buy Orders 99 FIM
2 week - min Buy Orders 100 FIM
3 week - min Buy Orders 101 FIM
4 week - min Buy Orders 102 FIM and so on ...

After sale of 200,000 SRWP assets of no min Buy Orders

Thanks, please sorry for bad english

legendary
Meh... the names just don't do it for me.  Bitcoin is a very good name.   Multicurrency Operating Financial Offspring is not a very good name in my opinion.
Activity: 421
HEAT Ledger
Multi Option Fully Optimised

Nice one.
The official acronym is Multicurrency Operating Financial Offspring.
Activity: 577
...We are well aware of the connotation and it took quite a while of brainstorming to end up with the current name, MOFO Wallet. It's a strategic decision, designated to be strange, jump on your face, maybe cause a bit of facepalming and make a difference. The best way to make a difference in marketing is to make a difference...

The 'current' name – so there's a possibility you might change it?

If not, perhaps the MOFO name could be marketed on the basis that it's primary intended meaning is as an acronym, for example:

Multi Option Fully Optimised
HEAT Ledger
Not sure what FAPP means, luckily I now have my urbandictionary to look that up.
Activity: 773
Heatledger.com
i'll also add my 2 cents regarding the name "mofo"
at least here in the US, that name does sound slightly strange, and not very professional.

It's always worth consulting an urban slang dictionary before choosing a name, which in this case should certainly command some street credibility but probably not the kind we want - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mofo

We are well aware of the connotation and it took quite a while of brainstorming to end up with the current name, MOFO Wallet. It's a strategic decision, designated to be strange, jump on your face, maybe cause a bit of facepalming and make a difference. The best way to make a difference in marketing is to make a difference.

As a reference towards this mindset, does Dogecoin look or sound professional? Did the image of it help or hinder the success of that coin which is otherwise substandard in contemporary technical terms?

As for mofo's parents using crack cocaine, it's my policy to not admit to such unless threatened by prison sentence. Dirk dodged the rhetoric question by talking about his own parents, which should be just fine FAPP Grin
HEAT Ledger
Thanks for actually being interesting in user feedback.  This is so much better than other coins where the developers don't ask and don't care.  You guys are doing a really good job and I hope you receive my comments below constructively.  They are just my opinion.  I'm no expert.

1] I think the MofoWallet will be really good, but I am not keen on the name as it sounds a bit like a joke.
2] I can't see the benefit of the all the front page with all the "Power by..." stuff.  When I bring up a wallet, I want it to go right into my only wallet or give me a list of wallets to choose from.
3] Can't see the point of having whether the server is running as an option.  The less low-level options (in the user's face) the better.  Run the server by default.
4] The application flow of "Create account" -> "Existing FIM Account" does not make sense.  Perhaps you mean "Create wallet" -> "Existing FIM account"?
5] Make opening a wallet give two options: "Brain wallet" or "Wallet file"  Many users actually prefer brain wallet for its simplicity and you shouldn't try to force them into wallet files if they don't like that sort of thing... especially in the NXT community
6] No sure about the option of saving secret phrases to wallet... seems kind of risky.
7] When I click on "Forging" I get a dialog asking me to enter the server URL.  In my opinion this is overcomplicated.  Why not just automatically have the server running (it is energy efficient after all!) and have a toggle button for forging (on or off).  When you switch it on, it asks for your password.
8] I don't care about themes.  I think a uniform branded look is probably best.  Professional icons, etc.  Make it unique.

1] Can't comment on that
2] Agreed it makes no sense in the current situation it is a leftover from an earlier plan on how to present mofowallet. I commented it out and it looks much better.
3] Agreed, also a left over from the dev phase. It was mostly for my convenience during development.
Best IMO would be a dialog at startup that asks to start the servers, it explains it will run faster in the end but it will need time to download the chain first.
An option to "Always start servers on startup" should be on the dialog and checked by default.
The server start process could be visualized in the same dialog shown at startup to show start-up progress.
4] Good point.
5] In mofowallet a wallet is considered to be an encrypted file containing a collection of ACCOUNT_ID+SECRET_PHRASE+DISPLAY_NAME.
It seems what you are suggesting is already the case. All dialogs that ask for your secretphrase have the option to enter it by hand or click open wallet and have the secretphrase read from a wallet file, it's a users choice. Personally I use many accounts and I find it extremely difficult to remember those secretphrases so the wallet file really helps me do things quick.
6] The wallet is encrypted plus you store it in a unique place. Users can designate an empty usb thumbdrive for storing their wallet files, only inserting it into your computer when you need it. If that is perceived as dangerous since the file can be stolen when someone (remotely) accesses your computer then consider that an infected pc is already no longer your pc, it simply belongs to the hacker. Trying to protect against that is pointless, you can buy all the locks in the world but if you leave the backdoor open it quickly becomes pointless.
7] Agreed on the compilcated UI it will be reworked. Good point about the energy efficiency makes rethink point 3.
8] I do like themes  Wink But the default one should confirm to the standards you mentioned.

Thank you for the constructive criticism.

It's always worth consulting an urban slang dictionary before choosing a name, which in this case should certainly command some street credibility but probably not the kind you want - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mofo

I can assure you my parents did not use crack cocaine. I'll have to check with the other team members but I would be highly surprised if that was the case.
Activity: 577
It's always worth consulting an urban slang dictionary before choosing a name, which in this case should certainly command some street credibility but probably not the kind we want - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mofo
Activity: 658
i'll also add my 2 cents regarding the name "mofo"

at least here in the US, that name does sound slightly strange, and not very professional.
Pages:
Jump to: