Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Firmo: Financial Infrastructure for the crypto economy - page 2. (Read 411 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?

Yes, i was going to ask the same question. There will be a bounty? I always make research before i join a bounty campaign, when i checked Firmo has great reviews (ICO Bench gave 4.7/5 points https://icobench.com/ico/firmo ) so i would like to join them if it's possible.

Good questions, I redirected them to the Firmo team, so they will either let me know or will answer here.
I also like ICO Bench site, I'm not even speaking about the numbers there but I like the way they present information
Activity: 532
Merit: 12

Yes, i was going to ask the same question. There will be a bounty? I always make research before i join a bounty campaign, when i checked Firmo has great reviews (ICO Bench gave 4.7/5 points https://icobench.com/ico/firmo ) so i would like to join them if it's possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
sounds good, with better security, Firmolang is potentially the most secure blockchain ever, and I'm also very happy to see a good team there, good luck
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi steemium, thank you for your interest!

EOS will support EVM (the bytecode of Ethereum) so Firmo will support it as well Smiley

We're inviting you also to join Firmo's Telegram group, where you can discuss the project with Firmo's dev team.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Looks interesting. Firmo sounds a bit Italian for me)
Also you say that "Firmo already compiles to Ethereum and is now researching implementations on other major blockchains like Neo, Cardano and Qtum", any plans regarding EOS and NEM or any other blockchain?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Financial infrastructure for the crypto economy

Handshake today, transact later.

Firmo is building the future of financial infrastructure. 1/7 of the world's economy is derivatives, but these financial contracts are not securely available in the crypto economy yet. FirmoLang enables businesses, like exchanges, to securely and intuitively offer smart derivatives on any major blockchain. Firmo already compiles to Ethereum and is now researching implementations on other major blockchains like Neo, Cardano and Qtum. This is just the first step in overhauling today’s financial infrastructure.

What is FirmoLang?

FirmoLang is our formally verified, domain-specific language which can compile to any blockchain. FirmoLang offers the same level of security used to make sure planes, trains, and satellites operate securely.

Secure

Although it's theoretically possible to write a derivative on the blockchain, there are serious security vulnerabilities holding the industry back. 45% of smart contracts written on Ethereum could be hacked. Examples include the DAO and Parity Wallet. Large financial institutions won't chose the blockchain over existing infrastructure if half of the transactions made could be at risk.

Intuitive

More than that, FirmoLang is intuitive for any developer to use. It takes just 12 lines of code to execute a smart contract compared to Ethereum's Solidity, which can take 90 or more.

Blockchain agnostic

Firmo's vision is to work on any major blockchain. Our compiler already works with Ethereum and we are exploring partnerships with other major blockchains.

As seen on

Pages:
Jump to: