Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIRST AFRICAN COIN - UWC - OFFICIAL ICO - Uwezocoin Presale - page 3. (Read 1578 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Terrible!

Explain me the difference between a coin and a token please.

Grin

Coins or Cryptocurrencies
These are digital currencies like Bitcoin in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds. They are operating independently of a central bank.

in details   https://medium.com/startup-grind/understanding-the-difference-between-coins-utility-tokens-and-tokenized-securities-a6522655fb91

I was not talking to you. The OP does not know the difference.

are you sure?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Every coin/token from Africa so far is a scam from idiots from an internet cafe.
Skol!
Terrible!

Grin

These are digital currencies like Bitcoin in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds. They are operating independently of a central bank.

in details   https://medium.com/startup-grind/understanding-the-difference-between-coins-utility-tokens-and-tokenized-securities-a6522655fb91

I was not talking to you. The OP does not know the difference.
sell coins 30000k=0.0075 BTC to write in PM

I am not selling my coins. you can mine them though, the network difficulty is still low!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Terrible!

Grin

Some scammers are using other country's name just to get some bucks from the other's pocket in launching a coin or a project, then how can be sure that you're not like them, how could this project be an african coin, could this project help the african community?

Africa Mobile Money Market worth $14.27 Billion by 2020

https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/africa-mobile-money.asp

In Africa mobile money is used the most in the world. BTC use and cryptocurrencies are also on the rise. so this coin has potential, being a first, and can rather smoothly manage to garner 1B market cap it should be in top 20 coins

so you never know whats comes next. there are running nodes on this coin
looks like you're sleep walking, WAKE UP!

OK
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Some scammers are using other country's name just to get some bucks from the other's pocket in launching a coin or a project, then how can be sure that you're not like them, how could this project be an african coin, could this project help the african community?

In Africa mobile money is used the most in the world. BTC use and cryptocurrencies are also on the rise. so this coin has potential, being a first, and can rather smoothly manage to garner 1B market cap it should be in top 20 coins

looks like you're sleep walking, WAKE UP!

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
sell coins 30000k=0.0075 BTC to write in PM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Uwezocoin? UWC FIRST east african crypto coin    on: December 10, 2017, 11:17:13 PM
hello fellas, there is a Scrypt coin going by the name Uwezocoin and claims to be a coin from Kenya, East Africa, so far they have a Facebook page and a website which looks shady AF. though, they allow premining and pre-token sale is going on, they haven't announced or given any news on the official launch date.  they have links to their blockchain explorer, links to their open source files etc. on their crappy website which shows on their block explorer that majority (600M coins of 840M) of the premined coins are gona be in developers hands. at the moment, mining it gives out approximately 500UWC every 60 seconds ( pre-sale price of 1 coin - $0.01) which is about 5USD.
Last but not least, they are only accepting their local Kenyan currency and not BTC :S Huh

anyone willing to have a look and shed some light is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, a dude from Africa.

there is a coin going by the name Uwezocoin and claims to be a coin from Kenya, East Africa, so far they have a Facebook page and a website which looks shady AF. though, they allow premining and pre-token sale is going on, they haven't announced or given any news on the official launch date.  they have links to their blockchain explorer, links to their open source files etc. on their crappy website which shows on their block explorer that majority (600M coins of 840M) of the premined coins are gona be in developers hands.
 However, their crowd-sale doesn't seem to have a deadline or any specific date. At the moment, mining it gives out approximately 500UWC per block (60 seconds) ( pre-sale price of 1 coin - $0.01) which is about 5USD. nodes are active.

Last but not least, they are only accepting their local Kenyan currency and not BTC :S
facebook: www.facebook.com/uwezocoin

any PROS around willing to have a look and shed some light is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lol why did you post this OP?

That is also a copy paste from their FB. I personally am just tryna get thoughts and the word out on the coin. I am a supporter of this coin though I am new here, as you can tell. any problem? I am not a developer just an investor
Skol!
Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Uwezocoin? UWC FIRST east african crypto coin    on: December 10, 2017, 11:17:13 PM
hello fellas, there is a Scrypt coin going by the name Uwezocoin and claims to be a coin from Kenya, East Africa, so far they have a Facebook page and a website which looks shady AF. though, they allow premining and pre-token sale is going on, they haven't announced or given any news on the official launch date.  they have links to their blockchain explorer, links to their open source files etc. on their crappy website which shows on their block explorer that majority (600M coins of 840M) of the premined coins are gona be in developers hands. at the moment, mining it gives out approximately 500UWC every 60 seconds ( pre-sale price of 1 coin - $0.01) which is about 5USD.
Last but not least, they are only accepting their local Kenyan currency and not BTC :S Huh

anyone willing to have a look and shed some light is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, a dude from Africa.

there is a coin going by the name Uwezocoin and claims to be a coin from Kenya, East Africa, so far they have a Facebook page and a website which looks shady AF. though, they allow premining and pre-token sale is going on, they haven't announced or given any news on the official launch date.  they have links to their blockchain explorer, links to their open source files etc. on their crappy website which shows on their block explorer that majority (600M coins of 840M) of the premined coins are gona be in developers hands.
 However, their crowd-sale doesn't seem to have a deadline or any specific date. At the moment, mining it gives out approximately 500UWC per block (60 seconds) ( pre-sale price of 1 coin - $0.01) which is about 5USD. nodes are active.

Last but not least, they are only accepting their local Kenyan currency and not BTC :S
facebook: www.facebook.com/uwezocoin

any PROS around willing to have a look and shed some light is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lol why did you post this OP?
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
What about team and roadmap of AFRICAN COIN? I didn't found on website
Skol!
Nice to see you bringing african coin. I hope that it will benefit us and will give benefits to African countries and the people. They need some help for their living and they much be helped.

How is this coin going to benefit you? You got some miners in your hut?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
sucess await your team if transperency can be  displayed on every stage of the  project . very big goodluck.
Skol!
Terrible!

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Nice to see you bringing african coin. I hope that it will benefit us and will give benefits to African countries and the people. They need some help for their living and they much be helped.
Activity: 770
Nice to see a coin that can be mined only by cpu . Where are the details? Many informations are missing. When will be the ICO? Buddy you need to add complete details of the coin in the thread, if you want people to buy your coin. You have written in the ANN thread that UwezoCoin incorporates all the best features available in modern blockchain-based currencies, right? Can you please specify those best features ?
Pages:
Jump to: