Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN FLAPX POW/POS Scrypt Fair Weight PIR Listed NO ICO BS AIRDROPS IN DISCORD - page 3. (Read 1716 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
If news about the project, about the team or about the implementation of the road map? I have a very slow synchronized wallet, what caused the drop in interest in the project?

digital ocean is doing some updates im told the nodes will be back to normal by Tuesday
heeeeeeeey flappers some of you know the deal . please go get screenshots of your flapx balances from crypto hub asap and put them up for safe keeping
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Can we increase the weight of a block bet for a chance to get the higher reward it? and percentage of the profits of each account would be like if descending number bet on the same account.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
If news about the project, about the team or about the implementation of the road map? I have a very slow synchronized wallet, what caused the drop in interest in the project?
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
What has been done for the last month, at August?
iveCoinWatch Contact <[email protected]>
1:11 AM (41 minutes ago)
to me, Danny, LiveCoinWatch
Thanks for reaching out, we will try to have your coin added within the next day or so.
Greetings! What is your project about? What have you achieved for this time?

Well lets  see. we were able to restart the chain , we were able to return several  billion coins from the cryptsy wallets.
Then a second exchange closed its doors locking flap up once again . So we swapped the chain to returned billions of coins a
second time. All that took a lot of time and effort. We currently updating the GUI in the wallet with current links .
were removing some links that have gone 404 and shopping for more listings
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Greetings! What is your project about? What have you achieved for this time?
addnode=159.65.37.70 is the explorer please let me know if you have any issues . updated node list is in the current release candidate if you can build Linux 

Thanks, the sync goes.

sorry again the network has been upgraded , were just updating the links in the wallet and someone will hash out a new win wallet

addnode=159.65.37.70 is the explorer please let me know if you have any issues . updated node list is in the current release candidate if you can build Linux 

Thanks, the sync goes.
Need nodes, wallet is not synchronized
The website is up and airdrops have begun in discord
Update ⚡⚡⭐️FlapXcoin⭐️⚡⚡Ready mining on POOL

Home page ==>

Configure your miner.

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:3433 -u wallet-addr -p c=FLAPX

Payout every hour !

Welcome mining !

ty ill get you added to the site
Activity: 38
When will be re-listed flapx on tradesatoshi?
Activity: 17
The white paper is worthy of attention. But to me, it would be good if you can add more details so that readers may have a better understanding
Activity: 96
Hello everyone, as I understood that the official site was not launched completely because I could not download wallet  Grin
Activity: 23
How to swap the flappycoin into Flapx? please provide details or links. Thank you

yes the site says contact the team, but doesn't say how, i have lots of flap and i'm scared the devs and everybody are getting first crack at it with no info for us regular miners to swap..

please help
Pages:
Jump to: