Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 122. (Read 96551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
September 08, 2016, 07:55:22 PM
Hi , i made a brief introduction of flash on my site.

http://btc12.com/flash-quickbusinessmode/

one thing i want to ask is what if the pre-ico set amount not sold out? what we do with the remaining?

maybe somewhere already stated,  but i can't find it.

sorry to ask

regards,

All 45 billion pre-sale token will be distributed to all pre-sale participants based on percentage of FLASHPRE CURRENTLY OWNED at the end of the pre-sale which is 1200 midnight at the end of the day on Friday September 9th 2016 Pacific Time

Please put in your coins if you want to get in at the lowest price as the same as the founds. Our next round we are building an in-wallet exchange and also an advertising support widgets, with advertisers buying the coins for a real business model.

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
September 08, 2016, 07:38:58 PM

WHY CAN’T I GET ANY FLASH IF I’M FROM THE U.S.?

Regulations in the U.S. are just too difficult for a start up company to include U.S. users, which is why FLASH is based in Canada. To enforce this policy, we have to check your IP address. We’re very sorry and believe us, we would really like to make Flash available everywhere. If you are outside the U.S., we hope you enjoy using FLASH. If you are inside the U.S., we hope things change and we can serve U.S. users.

devs are in USA .. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1330
September 08, 2016, 06:43:42 PM
and what happened to safe.cash?
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
September 08, 2016, 04:43:14 AM
10 Flash has the value of 4.4 satoshi. How do you expect the investors should be able to trade this coin on an exchange? The individual coin has a value of 0.44 satoshi.
If the coin goes up to 1 satoshi the next step is 2 satoshi, a 100% increase.
legendary
Activity: 1330
September 07, 2016, 04:38:47 PM
Hi , i made a brief introduction of flash on my site.

http://btc12.com/flash-quickbusinessmode/

one thing i want to ask is what if the pre-ico set amount not sold out? what we do with the remaining?

maybe somewhere already stated,  but i can't find it.

sorry to ask

regards,
legendary
September 06, 2016, 12:17:24 PM
https://chain.so/tx/BTC/e6abe772f27ee0e4557afaeaa2860021a3daf3a5bcabc78d87258d978e7f5f70

someone jumped the gun here, hold your horses gentlemen!  Tongue

Hi
Was tried to involve by asking a wallet from flashcoin.io website. But failed to receive confarmetion e-mail. So I have to wait until that arrive for join the flash!

Thanks!

Hi what is your email used to sign up?

Hi
Thank you for feedback! I was used this e-mail_ [email protected] |

Thanks!

Hi
I was felt interest in flash from day one. Tried getting a wallet by registering an account on flashcoin.io website.
But my wait for confarmetion e-mail never ends till now. So asking help from dev for start my journey with flash!

Thanks!

You should check spam box, sometimes it may end up there:)
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 05, 2016, 06:17:55 PM
https://chain.so/tx/BTC/e6abe772f27ee0e4557afaeaa2860021a3daf3a5bcabc78d87258d978e7f5f70

someone jumped the gun here, hold your horses gentlemen!  Tongue

Hi
Was tried to involve by asking a wallet from flashcoin.io website. But failed to receive confarmetion e-mail. So I have to wait until that arrive for join the flash!

Thanks!

Hi what is your email used to sign up?

Hi
Thank you for feedback! I was used this e-mail_ [email protected] |

Thanks!

Hi
I was felt interest in flash from day one. Tried getting a wallet by registering an account on flashcoin.io website.
But my wait for confarmetion e-mail never ends till now. So asking help from dev for start my journey with flash!

Thanks!
legendary
September 05, 2016, 06:01:28 PM
What exchanges are planned to be added after the completion of sales?

we are building an in wallet exchange, outside exchanges we are still looking at the options.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
September 05, 2016, 05:51:15 AM
What exchanges are planned to be added after the completion of sales?
legendary
September 04, 2016, 09:37:39 PM
please keep in mind at end of pre-sale, remaining unsold pre-sale tokens will be fully distributed to all pre-sale participants based on percentage purchased. All transactional records are located on the Bitcoin blockchain to ensure full transparency Smiley
legendary
September 04, 2016, 09:18:37 PM
This is an interesting coin i'll be buying and watching it. Ignore the trolls they only know to say all coins are shitcoins but if they had to create a coin they wouldnt know how do it, they can only troll. This is innovative coin wish the dev best luck.

thank you for the support!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 04, 2016, 01:00:30 PM
This is an interesting coin i'll be buying and watching it. Ignore the trolls they only know to say all coins are shitcoins but if they had to create a coin they wouldnt know how do it, they can only troll. This is innovative coin wish the dev best luck.
legendary
September 04, 2016, 12:46:18 PM
What is the bounty on this?

There will be daily user coin drops for 50% of the coins and developer is about 25% of the total supply.

Is the max coin amount 45 billion? That is a lot.

Total supply is 900 billion, we had our reasons to have a large amount, one of which is to maintain close to zero price but not necessarily value.

Keep in mind FLASH is a platform not just an application.

Oh ok 900 billion. You will have to create markets against Dogecoin for this to prevent the situation of large sell orders at 1 satoshi in a BTC market. Such large supplies only makes sense if it is distributed to millions over the world and there is large adoption.

Precisely that's why we are giving away 50% of the coins to end users and 25% to developers over the next two years.

Rest of the 25% would be allocated as 5% presale, 10% Crowdsale and 10% contingency fund controlled by FLASH
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
September 04, 2016, 12:43:08 PM

There will be daily user coin drops for 50% of the coins and developer is about 25% of the total supply.

Total supply is 900 billion, we had our reasons to have a large amount, one of which is to maintain close to zero price but not necessarily value.

Oh ok 900 billion. You will have to create markets against Dogecoin for this to prevent the situation of large sell orders at 1 satoshi in a BTC market. Such large supplies only makes sense if it is distributed to millions over the world and there is large adoption.
legendary
September 04, 2016, 12:38:18 PM

Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
September 04, 2016, 12:36:04 PM
Activity: 237
September 04, 2016, 12:35:48 PM
legendary
September 04, 2016, 12:31:32 PM

45 Billion tokens, is this a new doge coin. When will this people understand that the volume of the coin always water down the value of a coin.

It seems to be the new thing, to make a totalshit coin with a Massive coin supply. the funny thing about this coin, it isn't even decentralized like all the other shit coins that can be traded for BTC. This is a centralized wallet with a website.

We never were trying to be decentralized, the point of decentralization is to be able to make a different choice.

It is almost identical when I first saw Bitcoin in March 2010, the same sentiment surrounding all the naysayers. If you haven't understood the business model of FLASH, please read the whitepaper and website. I am sorry I don't have time right now to explain it to you at the moment, we have many prominent investors involved with the project. We never intend for Flash to compete either as a currency nor with Bitcoin, we have Bitcoin and many other solid cryptos for those purposes, I have my own doubts anyone will succeed building a second Bitcoin in the same magnitude. We are aiming at a completely different goal, normally the presale would be family and friends in a traditional company, we took the step to allow everyone to participate in a equal opportunity as the insiders.
legendary
September 04, 2016, 12:29:47 PM

45 Billion tokens, is this a new doge coin. When will this people understand that the volume of the coin always water down the value of a coin.

Correction, total supply is 900 billion token, keep in mind the reason for so many coins is to precisely keep the price of coin to having zero price, not not necessary value.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 04, 2016, 10:00:17 AM
if I buy ico flash for 1BTC how many flash I get?

ICO will be market driven, the pre-sale is set 225m per 1 BTC.
225M = 1 BTC is Trush Coin. not have price SHITCOIN
Jump to: