Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 88. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
hello, how fast is this coin? I hear different numbers

The avg txn time is 4.3 seconds. You can see this on the new website www.flashcoin.io Smiley
For me personally it's much faster, often it's like 1-2 seconds. So it's extremely fast as you can see Smiley

Quick. Is this between wallets or also from exchange to wallet or exchange to exchange?

Yes it's really fast:) When i'm sending FLASH to other wallets it takes 1-2 seconds. From exchanges to my wallet it takes a bit longer but that's because of the exchanges, they can't transfer that fast.

Oki thank you. Do you know how long it takes to transfer between exchanges?

No problem! I can't tell you that, I've never tried to transfer my flash between exchanges. Maybe someone else can help you out with this or ask in our discord chat.

Np. Will ask.. what are the benefits of flash?

Great! The benefits are shown on the website. The benefits are e.g. zero inflation, eco-friendly and it's community supported. You should take a look on the website, there is a lot of information there ofcourse.
Eco-friendly? What do you mean by that?

'We’ve benchmarked 25k transactions per second using 80 watts of power.' Says the website!
Thnx do you like the webwallet more than the qt one?

I think I like the webwallet more, which one do you prefer?
April 17, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

Nice to see some influencers talking about FLASH!
Activity: 20
April 17, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

The avg txn time is 4.3 seconds. You can see this on the new website www.flashcoin.io Smiley
For me personally it's much faster, often it's like 1-2 seconds. So it's extremely fast as you can see Smiley

Quick. Is this between wallets or also from exchange to wallet or exchange to exchange?

Yes it's really fast:) When i'm sending FLASH to other wallets it takes 1-2 seconds. From exchanges to my wallet it takes a bit longer but that's because of the exchanges, they can't transfer that fast.

No problem! I can't tell you that, I've never tried to transfer my flash between exchanges. Maybe someone else can help you out with this or ask in our discord chat.

Great! The benefits are shown on the website. The benefits are e.g. zero inflation, eco-friendly and it's community supported. You should take a look on the website, there is a lot of information there ofcourse.

'We’ve benchmarked 25k transactions per second using 80 watts of power.' Says the website!
Thnx do you like the webwallet more than the qt one?
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
April 17, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
April 17, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

April 17, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

April 17, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

April 17, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

April 17, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

April 17, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
I tried to access the related whitepaper in the ANN initial post "https://www.flashcoin.io/assets/docs/FLASHWhitepaper.pdf" but informs:

404 Not Found
nginx

Weird, a few days ago i could access it via this thread.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
April 17, 2018, 08:59:19 AM
I tried to access the related whitepaper in the ANN initial post "https://www.flashcoin.io/assets/docs/FLASHWhitepaper.pdf" but informs:

404 Not Found
nginx
April 17, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

April 17, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

April 17, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

April 17, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

April 17, 2018, 07:58:19 AM
Activity: 98
April 16, 2018, 03:25:16 PM
FLASH Announces Partnership with General Bytes - 1,500 ATMs worldwide

https://medium.com/@FlashCoin/flash-announces-partnership-with-general-bytes-52dba23298a2

Keep an eye on Liechtenstein...there are GB machines there and it is where Mammoth is based!

Liechtenstein is where the partys at
Activity: 8
April 16, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

So much FLASH available to be won!! These prizes could be worth quite a bit pretty soon - check out the roadmap.

flash will reach 1$ minimum next bull run

1$? let me dream lol that would be so nice
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: