Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Flexinodes - Flexible masternode revolution [Flexible MN + PoW+PoS Quark] - page 5. (Read 22996 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

http://eqpool.com

we are added FLX for mining!

Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://eqpool.com:4036 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=FLX

All miners WELCOME!!! Very low pool fee... only 0.44
All ports Nicehash and Miningrigrental friendly!

DEV! Please add our pool on ANN message!
Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
ANN TRANSLATION BOUNTYS: 1000 FLX

RUSSIAN- RESERVED
CROATIAN- RESERVED
GREEK- RESERVED
UKRAINIAN- RESERVED
FRENCH- RESERVED
SPANISH- RESERVED
INDONESIA- RESERVED
ITALIAN- RESERVED
JAPANESE- OPEN
VIETNAMESE- OPEN
ARABIC- OPEN
CHINESE- OPEN
DUTCH- OPEN
KOREAN- OPEN
PORTUGUESE- OPEN

ALL THAT RESERVED PRIOR TO THIS MESSAGE GRANTED. MESSAGE ME WHEN TRANSLATION IS POSTED
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
Isnt 10B supply a bit to much ?

reserved croatian translation

Reserve granted! Message me when done!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10

WeekendPool.info

* Flexinodes Coin [FLX] *

~Automatic payouts every hour
~No registration is required
~Low fee and Dedicated Ports!

To start mining FLX coin
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://weekendpool.info:4034 -u -p x

Discord Group   Twitter

Activity: 200
Merit: 0
Reserved for Italian trasnlate, only quality work.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Reserve for Indonesia translation.
Thank you.
Activity: 164
ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 210
reserved spanish translation
Activity: 11
Reserving french translation if needed.
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
I will be posting translation bounties soon, and all that have reserved languages have spots. Thank you all!
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
Flexinodes can mine with interest so that no matter how much coin you want, this way the user will be competing to be able to collect Flexinodes.

You are so right!! We wanted to give everyone the option to choose!! Who can build the biggest node!!!!

how many coins are you going to sell from your 10B supply? is it because there are so much masternode related coins out there that's why you make it a flexible one? i really hope your project is not just a fast cash grabbing scheme...

Hello,

It is not about selling coins with us it is more of innovation.. We want something that works and that is new. If you check all tiered MNs you will see all have problems in code.. We are actually running a beta testing phase right now before pre-sale.. If you would like to become a beta tester please message me on here or in the discord. Same name here and there. If you download wallet I will send you coins to set up a node to be apart of beta testing.. All coins you keep, but we just want to get what you like, what you dont, and what we can improve on. I hope to hear from you soon on either platform
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Reserved for greek translation if need it.
Looks interesting, waiting for the White paper to read it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Isnt 10B supply a bit to much ?

reserved croatian translation
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Russian translation done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40738760
wallet FGkighr8NvN7Jz9VSsc4UaaowJanvVTMZm
Activity: 296
Flexinodes can mine with interest so that no matter how much coin you want, this way the user will be competing to be able to collect Flexinodes.

You are so right!! We wanted to give everyone the option to choose!! Who can build the biggest node!!!!

how many coins are you going to sell from your 10B supply? is it because there are so much masternode related coins out there that's why you make it a flexible one? i really hope your project is not just a fast cash grabbing scheme...

Hello,
Presale will start on probably 25th June with 1000 SATS per coin until we have 2BTC funded. Will be used all for exchanged and similar costs.
So not its not a fast cash grab :-)

"is it because there are so much masternode related coins out there that's why you make it a flexible one?" --> Yes, so many similar MN coins, we wanted to add some innovative features.

There are coins with 3 or maybe 4 Masternode tiers, but we are the first one where the MN holder has a big range where he can set his MN collateral in.
copper member
Activity: 53
Activity: 22
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: