Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLUENCE.AI – A Decentralized Database Network for Decentralized Internet - page 5. (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think such a platform is very suitable for the medical sphere of service. Medical secrecy and the transfer of such files could make full use of their capabilities through such a system of encryption.
Activity: 294
I read that your system will work all over the world. Do you now have a list of countries with which you are already working to expand the access of the arbitrator's nodes? I understand that these are the main links of information transmission.
Yes, it's really important to know that the nodes of the system were next to users, this will ensure high-quality work and a small ping. I think in the future it will work all over the world, but in the initial stages you need to know where it will work.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
I read that your system will work all over the world. Do you now have a list of countries with which you are already working to expand the access of the arbitrator's nodes? I understand that these are the main links of information transmission.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Tell us what will help A.I. and how it will all work. Ie it is excellent, but I would like to understand how this all will improve the efficiency of the system.
Activity: 308
I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future, since it is very important to know that the data will be protected and safe and that hosting will work stably regardless of the decision of the authorities or technical problems.
I also hope that this will be so, so I decided to buy tokens for myself, I think they will grow well in the future and we will be able to earn a lot of money for this.
Activity: 217
Do you plan to involve regular users in your network, I mean the single owners of the information? And will these users be attracted as miners, because your network may require a lot of servers for storage?

Well, to be engaged in mining or not this will be decided by the users themselves. It depends on how much space you are willing to provide to other users. If more than 1 TB then you can already be a miner as I understand it.
Activity: 136
What additional services will be available when using your system and the main platform? Is it just about encrypting data and storing it? How much volume do you plan to make your base? I read that you want to remove any restrictions.
Activity: 308
How will the payment for the use of your services be calculated? The period of storage and the amount of information will be counted when charging the subscription fee? If a member of the system is already part of your chain, can he hope for additional benefits?
Activity: 125
Do you plan to involve regular users in your network, I mean the single owners of the information? And will these users be attracted as miners, because your network may require a lot of servers for storage?
Activity: 350
I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future, since it is very important to know that the data will be protected and safe and that hosting will work stably regardless of the decision of the authorities or technical problems.
Activity: 448
Don't you plan to use free token allocations for those who are working on the language translations of your technical documentation? Is it possible to get a link where I can read White paper in other languages?
Activity: 350
Hello. A very topical topic for ICO. I have read that you will be working on the basis of Friend. Will your work have a kind of application that will provide the ability to encrypt and access information?
Activity: 271
"Anybody can run a Fluence network node"

Tell me the reward will depend on the country in which the node is located? And what are the prices for users of this cloud? Will they be cheaper than what is already on the market, for example Amazon?
Yes it is certainly interesting. I also would like to know if I can get these tokens on a personal PC. And will there be limitations to the bandwidth of the hard drive? To do this, you need only SSD?
Activity: 266
"Anybody can run a Fluence network node"

Tell me the reward will depend on the country in which the node is located? And what are the prices for users of this cloud? Will they be cheaper than what is already on the market, for example Amazon?
Activity: 434
Do you know what thinking government about "Decentralized Internet"? It's hard to control, so they may be against this
Activity: 434

Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency
In fact, it's just a PC with hard drives.
Do you need sdd or hdd disks?
It would be nice if they publish what minimum hardware we should have to successful mining, and how much we can earn from this. Your question are good, hard drive speed it's important parameter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think this is an excellent option for investing since tokens have a great perspective.
Here I agree with you colleague. If the developers fulfill all that they promised, then the platform will definitely succeed.
Yes, this is an important condition if they fulfill what they promise. Grin Many start-up companies do not fulfill half of what they promise. I think these guys have every chance.
Activity: 266
I think this is an excellent option for investing since tokens have a great perspective.
Here I agree with you colleague. If the developers fulfill all that they promised, then the platform will definitely succeed.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
And this project is sympathetic to me. Usually, projects take up a narrow field of activity. The fact that you do not have a narrow activity spector, it really helps to optimize many processes. I think the project will not be deprived of attention.
Pages:
Jump to: