Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Force Network (FOR) Wallet 3.7.1 available now, MN governance coming soon - page 27. (Read 47023 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Hi Devs. I have a little problem with my wallet. Everything was working fine, had the latest wallet 3.4 the other day, and staking, syncing was fine.
But today i looked and my wallet had no connections from 06.11am (last stake). I added few nodes and took some ips off of the wallets banned list, then it started to connect to network.
However its still stuck on syncing with network and on block 67464 for 5 hours now.
Has anything changed this morning, specifically around 6 am?
Any advice?
Thanks
Activity: 756
What coin is this? The dev left and now this coin is being maintained by the community? What are the real expectations here? Why the supply of 85 M and the price below 1000 sat? Roll Eyes

We relaunched the coin since less than 12 days and alread almost fully rebranded it. We're working on the whitepaper/roadmap/new wallet for a real, strong and relevant product. Feel free to join our community on Discord and be a part of the team !

https://discord.gg/8G4caf
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
20 / 70 is better to incentive masternode, only 50% plus will be a bad choice, 30 / 60
What coin is this? The dev left and now this coin is being maintained by the community? What are the real expectations here? Why the supply of 85 M and the price below 1000 sat? Roll Eyes

maybe people are dumping their coins... selling on whatever price
Activity: 756
Hi There -

Question: around 50-75% of my staking rewards are failing each day.  "Generated but not accepted mined."  Is this normal?  Any way to fix?

Hi,

we already fixed this and it will be corrected on next release,
Once we know the result of the poll, we will finish developments and release the new version.

so till when this poll will run ?

A few more hours and we'll be good Smiley
Hi There -

Question: around 50-75% of my staking rewards are failing each day.  "Generated but not accepted mined."  Is this normal?  Any way to fix?

Hi,

Once we know the result of the poll, we will finish developments and release the new version.

so till when this poll will run ?
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
Hi There -

Question: around 50-75% of my staking rewards are failing each day.  "Generated but not accepted mined."  Is this normal?  Any way to fix?

Hi,

Hi There -

its normal
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi There -

https://imgur.com/a/NJjw4
Activity: 37
cant vote due to newbie acc:

10 / 20 / 70 is my vote
huge dump, i hope that the people who wanted cheap masternode is happy now... going fast to 1 sat.
Activity: 1
Hey community,

I just buyed 70k coins today. Is there any REAL plan to implement this coin in a TOR project like a DW-market or something else?
vote 10/45/45

Think the required 500k for masternode is to much will be to expensive to buy for new people.
To buy a masternode today will cost $1500 , with the low price for force now.
Vote to lower that to 25k or 50k for masternode, if possible.
how is the listing on yobit going?
New devs are doing a great jobb!

are you serious? if want masternode cheap for everyone then turn this on a pos coin with 10000% POS / year.
such shit opinion... omg.  people dont know what a masternode is for...  

im going to cry for satoshi nakamoto cause bitcoin is too high, i want cheap bitcoin mimimimi. O M F G!!!

also, yobit is shit, if it gets listed on cryptopia or novaexchange them i'd be happy.

who made you master in masternodes ? you did not even now how to setup the masternode some days back.
If you have 500k coins and force change to 50k you could put up 10 or or 20 if masternode needed 25k.

I think the force price would go up if more could afford to put up a masternode, and we could have +500 masternodes for force, now only +60. Think +500 would secure the coin more than +60.

no fun or profit if price goes down, same as linda for example. also, more nodes would require more vps to setup, better a high amount of coins and a little amount of vps.
Activity: 34
Me! A Newbie. . . what a load of horse dung. . .lol. . .  Cool  . . .but it looks like that is so hey. . .heeee heeee heeeee
As if commenting lots makes one more conversant with any given situation. . . Huh Not. . .
50 years in business and am a newbie. . . I love it actually. . . sorta refreshing. . .
10:30:60 is my vote . . . . .
And hav 2 MNs as well of TOR. . . and feeel that 10:20:70 is too much for the miners. . . and not enough for the stakers. . .
I feel this community will progress REALLY well. . . and the community feeling is why I support this community with my breath and cash. .
There appear to be some many asswipes in the Crypto scene right now. . . like a crazy crazy scene of the wild west of planet earth. . . and amongst the situation is the angels and the not so angelic dealing with issues mostly not of their making. . . (like Takugawacoin for example. . . caveat emptor . . .) . . .....
Smiley Shine On You Crazy Diamonds  Wink ~
Well done guys . . .
CryptoZen out

Activity: 27
Has everything like the github and the website etc been secured by the new team or is this going to get controversial in the future? I am just wondering maybe its been covered already but I coulnt find mention of it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Force can be very huge in the future. I think the new devs will be do anything for this coin to make it successful. The old dev already dumped his coins and that´s mean we can move on.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I'm sure that in 45-45 situation people just wouldn't waste time setting up MNs. So i voted 10-40-50. Something like 10-30-60 could be ok too.
Activity: 76
vote 10/45/45

Think the required 500k for masternode is to much will be to expensive to buy for new people.
To buy a masternode today will cost $1500 , with the low price for force now.
Vote to lower that to 25k or 50k for masternode, if possible.
how is the listing on yobit going?
New devs are doing a great jobb!

are you serious? if want masternode cheap for everyone then turn this on a pos coin with 10000% POS / year.
such shit opinion... omg.  people dont know what a masternode is for...  

im going to cry for satoshi nakamoto cause bitcoin is too high, i want cheap bitcoin mimimimi. O M F G!!!

also, yobit is shit, if it gets listed on cryptopia or novaexchange them i'd be happy.

who made you master in masternodes ? you did not even now how to setup the masternode some days back.
If you have 500k coins and force change to 50k you could put up 10 or or 20 if masternode needed 25k.

I think the force price would go up if more could afford to put up a masternode, and we could have +500 masternodes for force, now only +60. Think +500 would secure the coin more than +60.
Activity: 10
10/20/70  is my vote

i think its good that the masternode coins amount is 500k as this will make it more of a COMMUNITY COIN as people will have to pool together to get masternodes happening which means MORE PEOPLE WORKING TOGETHER to achieve successful rewards Smiley

Im Loving the New Force team, Thank you for all your Hard Work, its coming together Really well Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: