Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FORZA Token [FOZ] // Decentralized Token for Live // Fast // Future - page 2. (Read 515 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I hope that in the future you will provide more useful information. It would be interesting to know more about your team. Suppose a programmer or even a team of programmers wants to offer their skills to the project. How exactly should they act?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
who's contract proofer? wheres the contract itself? crap 🚩
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
where can I find information about people working on this project - FOZ? This is still an important part of mutual trust.
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Is airdrop or some bounty still available? Wanna participate on this. Thanks for the answer.

the airdrop still open but the bounty?
i read this thread and i don't found that there is bounty in this project
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
You need a lot of btc to get listed on your target exchanges - CE, cryptopia and binance.
Maybe, aim for smaller ones.
Also, did you already tap some of the companies in food and transportation sectors, where you wanted to deploy your project?
And by any chance, do you have faces to show at least??

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggght

Activity: 89
Forza is an interesting project and in shape with a good team and very experience, I think it is indeed worth it if it would be a great project and will continue to evolve.
Activity: 72
yes you can joined airdrop proghram,check our website
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Is airdrop or some bounty still available? Wanna participate on this. Thanks for the answer.
Pages:
Jump to: