Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ FOTOCOIN ⭐ POS/MN 🚀 POWERING ITSFOTO🚀 GET BOUNTY FOR UPLOADING PHOTO - page 11. (Read 2059 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
seems like this is gonna be one of the best project because everything seems so settle in their plan there is uniqeness in the project.
The uniqueness will be making such an interesting way to prevent the project to such a convenient way in the project. Hope you guys understand that everything in the platform is very unique.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
seems like this is gonna be one of the best project because everything seems so settle in their plan there is uniqeness in the project.
yes, it looks really interesting, we will be paid when uploading photos on their platform, if we are paid with Fotocoin, I hope Fotocoin has a good exchange and large volume. because that will determine someone's interest to joining this project.
A kinda interesting if they would making such an announcement regarding the exchange, but for now they wouldn't thinking about that since they are still wanted to develop their main platform first.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
yes, it looks really interesting, we will be paid when uploading photos on their platform, if we are paid with Fotocoin, I hope Fotocoin has a good exchange and large volume. because that will determine someone's interest to joining this project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 532
What if i upload photo on itsphoto and same photo on other photo sharing websites too ... can i do that ..
I think the built-in system that recognises plagiarism is unlikely to allow this, but you have the right to try it, because there is always a chance of success.

Definitely the dev already tackle that kind of problem because it's a common kind of action. This is about photos wherein we talked about millions of individuals who can easily make this kind of task and we can't avoid such cases wherein there are maybe similar but let the dev handle that kind of problem.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I'm not quite sure if I understand it right that's why I need some clarifications. If it allows uploading then people can probably get images from the internet and upload it here to earn?

Yes people can do that. But there is a moderator to check the images. Not all images are accepted according to their terms. That simply means those images are not going to be accepted.
I think that the team will hire a whole staff of people who will monitor this and it is unlikely that anyone will be able to constantly deceive the system.
What if i upload photo on itsphoto and same photo on other photo sharing websites too ... can i do that ..
I think the built-in system that recognises plagiarism is unlikely to allow this, but you have the right to try it, because there is always a chance of success.
Activity: 137
Fotocoin is a project of complete package.They choose to follow the bitcoin to fulfill their goal.They will make their payments through "Dash protocol".so how this Dash protocol works for the payment?
Wait what is the payment? On the official website it is written that everything is completely free, the platform for uploading photos is also free. What kind of payment are you talking about?
Fotocoin is not only a platform for photo sharing but also a way of earning from the bounty they announced.They are trying to follow all the rules of bitcoin to keep the project anonymous 
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm not quite sure if I understand it right that's why I need some clarifications. If it allows uploading then people can probably get images from the internet and upload it here to earn?

Yes people can do that. But there is a moderator to check the images. Not all images are accepted according to their terms. That simply means those images are not going to be accepted.
Activity: 167
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hope you guys understand that there is an available update for the client, be sure to update the client to the newest version before running your wallet.

so, really it's very important to do. I think, the team took care of the implementation of this factor.
I read your White Paper, I confess honestly. I really liked the design of the pages and the design. Everything is done carefully and does not distract from reading. The content is well written and understandable. Great job!
Of course, me too! but there is an unfortunate thing that I haven't read the whitepaper so I couldn't explain whether the whitepaper is great or not but i;; try to reach on one by one.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The project is interesting, because now there are not many such platforms where you can upload photos almost for free. And the main thing is that it will not lose quality and the platform is completely anonymous, this is a good plus to the project.
Yeah, the project is interesting as the people said but there are so many free platform on uploading photos but I think this platform is better.
True, based on my intial assessment the project is quite good and nice. It's  new yes, but in a process there are many other things that will be updated and excellent results is about to start. I just wish a good things in this project. Hopefully the good start will also end with excellent outputs in the future.
Activity: 602
Hope you guys understand that there is an available update for the client, be sure to update the client to the newest version before running your wallet.
Activity: 448
The project is interesting, because now there are not many such platforms where you can upload photos almost for free. And the main thing is that it will not lose quality and the platform is completely anonymous, this is a good plus to the project.
Yeah, the project is interesting as the people said but there are so many free platform on uploading photos but I think this platform is better.
Activity: 294
What is the purpose of donations in the ItsFoto website? Is it necessary to do before uploading pictures and images? I hope not so we can participate the alpha version and help this platform to become more better on its functions.
Donation is requested by the developers to keep the project live and maintain it.
Activity: 308
Guys. You can upload photos on this link http://www.itsfoto.com/upoad-image. We can help the project become more funtionable on it's usage here in crypto space. I'm looking foward for this as the team have potential to succeed on it's goals I think.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the purpose of donations in the ItsFoto website? Is it necessary to do before uploading pictures and images? I hope not so we can participate the alpha version and help this platform to become more better on its functions.

We don't charge any money by users to upload photo here ... Donations are extra income of users for their creativity
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Well, I think it is not necessary to hide your identity if you upload beautiful and high-quality photos of nature, for example. Anonymity on this platform is hardly necessary for someone.

Based from what I understand, it's the transaction that is anonymous because they based on the cryptocurrencies. People who upload the photos definitely be visible but the payment is said to be anonymous.
Activity: 574
Well, I think it is not necessary to hide your identity if you upload beautiful and high-quality photos of nature, for example. Anonymity on this platform is hardly necessary for someone.
Pages:
Jump to: