Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoxCoin - A Fully Dynamic Cyptocurrency [DYING] - page 37. (Read 111115 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
BOJ
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
selling 8kfox for .25BTC

pm
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Currently live on IRC. Answering questions.
Jump in!

Join the FoxCoin IRC Chat Room's here!
Activity: 224
When I woke up today, my wallet.dat and the QT-application was gone from their folders. No trace, just gone :/ All the .ddl files are still in the QT folder. I've scanned with two separate antivirus and one malware scanner which shows nothing. Anyone know what might have happened? :/

look for foxhole.dat  Wink

It's gone.Sad

Have you looked in appdata/roaming/FoxCoin?
Also added voting link at cryptsy.

I found it now. I am positive it wasn't there when I first looked for it and I checked like five times ^^ Files don't grow feet and walk around so I assume I was to tired to be useful Tongue Thanks
Activity: 66
its there any giveaway...?  only got 10FOX so far mining all day with my old laptop..  Embarrassed  Grin

i'll really happy if anyone would care to share some..

x55RDVwYqUFRqjEL61CKFhZdnPkFTsCx7h

thanks alot..  Wink

Activity: 20
No pre-mined coin should ever be traded on an exchange.  When exchanges realize all the profit they are missing because of it the practice will stop.
This coin is not even worth calling a pre-mine. It's a tiny amount.

Edit: 0.000025%.
Activity: 21
No pre-mined coin should ever be traded on an exchange.  When exchanges realize all the profit they are missing because of it the practice will stop.
Activity: 210
Selling 1500 FOX for highest bidder in the next hour (->PM<-)
Activity: 233
Hi guys,

My FOX wallet is not syncronized and showing up like "0 active connections to Fox Coin Tunnel Network". It was working fine yesterday though. Any ideas how to fix that?

Create foxcoin.conf file in your \AppData\Roaming\FoxCoin  that contains the nodes from the OP.
Thanks a mil.
Sorry, my bad, haven't read OP post carefully.
Activity: 112
Hi guys,

My FOX wallet is not syncronized and showing up like "0 active connections to Fox Coin Tunnel Network". It was working fine yesterday though. Any ideas how to fix that?

Create foxcoin.conf file in your \AppData\Roaming\FoxCoin  that contains the nodes from the OP.
Activity: 233
Hi guys,

legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
1. Where is FoxCoin git?
2. Why my P2pool seed node is not in OP? Tongue

http://rav3n.dtdns.net:9199 1% fee

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -Q 0 -o rav3n.dtdns.net:9199 -u PayoutAddress -p xxx --restOfCgminerOptions
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Ok. Don`t worry guys. Only one day more. Then I go away. )))
Activity: 98
Around 75Mh/s on photo... )))))))
First lunched line of my "MEGA-FARMS" ))))))))

So if you point your farm elsewhere for a day, we could get some cheap low difficulty foxes Smiley
Activity: 6
Farming with my humble pc,
100coins till now

if anyone feels generous this is the place you are searching for

wnLm28crPsr6A5L2PbbXzT4dcj8HXq5Tih
Activity: 74

oi funny guy, instead of selling and "making everyone a favour" of not dumping all of your shit, spend 10% of your coins on giveaways and all other sort of shit to promote this coin!
Activity: 22
Selling 300 foxcoins. Doing small transactions.

PM offer!
Activity: 334
Amazing coin  Grin
Activity: 18
Love this coin !!  Cheesy
Activity: 22

Hey I was not so far with my 60Mh/s !! And just one line of production?  Shocked
Really impressive! So Sochi is not just the capital of Olympic games, this year Wink

Pages:
Jump to: