Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ Fragments: Decentralized Micro-task Platform ⭐ - page 2. (Read 1967 times)

copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
co-founder of Fragments
Hi Petr thanks for your reply.
The fact that developers on the Fragments platform can create their own apps and receive rewards for them definitely does seem very significant and make Fragments stand out from the field.
Initially the focus on the mobile interface/platform did not seem like a big deal but if it can attract casual workers like you hope then this could very well be game changing, and in turn incentivize more developers to since the platform will have a much wider market.
Will the MVP include the first use case as mentioned in the whitepaper?

Thanks! You pointed out exactly our line of thinking:)

Yes, the MVP will include the labeling, categorization and sentiment/emotion analysis - all employing real use-cases/data from real companies.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
There have been a lot of decentralized microtask platforms introduced recently. Is there anything that makes Fragments differ from them or offer any advantages?

Thanks for the question:) the main difference are:

Developers can create micro-task apps and be rewarded for it
The Fragments platform will be extendable and since developers can take a cut from revenue generated by their micro-task apps, they will help us to spread the platform much faster. We can adopt a much wider range of micro-tasks. Think Chrome extensions or commercial plugins.

Secondly, focus on mobile UI/UX - to attract even casual workers we will release Android/iPhone app
and moreover, companies will be able to mix in-house workers with global work-force and use the standalone version on their servers (we are talking to companies and hearing these requests a lot).

The team also have experience with marketplaces and we will release MVP before token sale:)

Let me know if I can elaborate more?

Hi Petr thanks for your reply.
The fact that developers on the Fragments platform can create their own apps and receive rewards for them definitely does seem very significant and make Fragments stand out from the field.
Initially the focus on the mobile interface/platform did not seem like a big deal but if it can attract casual workers like you hope then this could very well be game changing, and in turn incentivize more developers to since the platform will have a much wider market.
Will the MVP include the first use case as mentioned in the whitepaper?
copper member
co-founder of Fragments
There have been a lot of decentralized microtask platforms introduced recently. Is there anything that makes Fragments differ from them or offer any advantages?

Thanks for the question:) the main difference are:

Developers can create micro-task apps and be rewarded for it
The Fragments platform will be extendable and since developers can take a cut from revenue generated by their micro-task apps, they will help us to spread the platform much faster. We can adopt a much wider range of micro-tasks. Think Chrome extensions or commercial plugins.

Secondly, focus on mobile UI/UX - to attract even casual workers we will release Android/iPhone app
and moreover, companies will be able to mix in-house workers with global work-force and use the standalone version on their servers (we are talking to companies and hearing these requests a lot).

The team also have experience with marketplaces and we will release MVP before token sale:)

Let me know if I can elaborate more?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
copper member
co-founder of Fragments
We are at Blockchain Summit it Zug today -- if you are there, ping us, we can invite you for beer/coffee:)

copper member
co-founder of Fragments
Good question! We plan "hybrid" endpoints in the future - where AI will try to solve the micro-task and if not successful it will "forward" to the people.

Good example is filtering NSFW images from social networks - first with AI and if the algorithm is not sure then ensure the correctness by human intelligence...

But we are starting just with "human intelligence"Smiley

Thank you for explanation.
Now I see they are really 'micro' Smiley
Do you plan to use only AI in future (after proper training of its algorithms)?
Activity: 30
I try to understand what kind of tasks there will be on this platform.
Will it be like a surveys service or more like freelancers service?

There is a good explanation of various micro-tasks' types and differences between freelancing etc:

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/de/Documents/Innovation/us-cons-enterprise-crowdsourcing-and-growing-fragmentation-of-work%20(3).pdf

There will be micro-tasks like:

- label what is on the image (dog, car, pedestrian)
- select the sentiment of the tweet (positive/negative/neutral)
- put the item into a category

Therefore simple tasks, many times later the results are used for training AI algorithms.

Let me know if I can explain it better!
Petr

Thank you for explanation.
Now I see they are really 'micro' Smiley
Do you plan to use only AI in future (after proper training of its algorithms)?
copper member
co-founder of Fragments

There is a good explanation of various micro-tasks' types and differences between freelancing etc:

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/de/Documents/Innovation/us-cons-enterprise-crowdsourcing-and-growing-fragmentation-of-work%20(3).pdf

There will be micro-tasks like:

- label what is on the image (dog, car, pedestrian)
- select the sentiment of the tweet (positive/negative/neutral)
- put the item into a category

Therefore simple tasks, many times later the results are used for training AI algorithms.

Let me know if I can explain it better!
Petr
copper member
co-founder of Fragments
"Fragments platform will provide millions of people with easy access to simple micro-tasks that cannot be performed by AI.
These tasks can be completed on your smartphone, while traveling on the train, waiting for your coffee, even during television ad breaks."

Cool, im hyped  Wink

Awesome:) We are hyped too:)
copper member
co-founder of Fragments
An interesting project,  hope it progresses and becomes something tangible and not another scam, good luck

Thanks! I think when we release the platform it will become very tangible;)
"Fragments platform will provide millions of people with easy access to simple micro-tasks that cannot be performed by AI.
These tasks can be completed on your smartphone, while traveling on the train, waiting for your coffee, even during television ad breaks."

Cool, im hyped  Wink
Activity: 71
An interesting project,  hope it progresses and becomes something tangible and not another scam, good luck
copper member
co-founder of Fragments
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

Hi Nicholasa! You are absolutely right, we are now working on it, so we get Fragments to the people - we need to have solid workers pool on the platform after launch.

Before global launch we are beginning with some media coverage in Czech Republic:

https://www.czechcrunch.cz/2018/04/tvurci-platformy-pro-hlidani-deti-hlidacky-cz-spousti-sluzbu-kterou-lze-vydelavat-kryptomeny/
https://tyinternety.cz/startupy/tvurci-hlidacky-cz-zakladaji-novy-startup-fragments-kombinuje-umelou-inteligenci-a-kryptomeny/
https://cryptosvet.cz/fragments-novy-startup-od-tvurcu-hlidacky-cz-se-pripravuje-na-ico/
copper member
co-founder of Fragments
Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more about the project. Wish you always doing a great job!

We did not make token sale yet;) We are glad for your support!
copper member
co-founder of Fragments
Here from this statement from a white paper did not understand anything. "The purpose of the fragments is to create a platform with micro-tasks that is not only open and
Easily expandable, but actually stimulates extensions, allowing developers
a small income if their applications, which they create on the platform, are used by other parties. "So, for what solutions can your block platform be used?

Hi!

thanks for feedback - we will look at this part and try to restructure it so it is more clear.

It means that we are building platform which can be extended by developers.

You can image it bit like extensions for Google Chrome - every developer can extend Chrome. In similar way, developers will be able to extend Fragments platform and earn money from micro-tasks completed via their micro-task app.

Does it make sense this way?
Activity: 102
Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more about the project. Wish you always doing a great job!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Here from this statement from a white paper did not understand anything. "The purpose of the fragments is to create a platform with micro-tasks that is not only open and
Easily expandable, but actually stimulates extensions, allowing developers
a small income if their applications, which they create on the platform, are used by other parties. "So, for what solutions can your block platform be used?
Activity: 91
I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it. good job!!
copper member
co-founder of Fragments
What are your development and business experiences? Can you tell me why should I be interested in your project? And.. that app will be for Android or iOS?  Smiley

We have successfully built the #1 care marketplace in our country and software consulting company - focused on web and FinTech.

Working on both Android and iOS app (we know iOS might take a bit longer to be approved, Apple is sometimes quite strict around things with crypto...).

Join telegram to be notified as soon as MVP is released:)
Pages:
Jump to: