Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 31. (Read 137785 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
October 18, 2016, 02:49:36 PM
is yobit n the right chain now?

yobit just kept the coins and blocked withdrawals , ... there is one and only one FRN blockchain
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 18, 2016, 02:33:03 PM
is yobit n the right chain now?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
October 13, 2016, 05:25:28 PM
To the newcomers.

FRN is still suffering from a trust issue caused by distribution. As the initial 5% premine still represent a big proportion of the current mined coins (approx 60%). So we agreed to simply wait until late April-May before starting any promotional event. By then, the overall distribution will be more reasonable.

On our side we are using this time lapse to refine further the infrastructure and the websites. So if you're wondering be reassured, the project is still live.

FRN is now pretty affordable at 2 - 3k satoshis. Everyone can take advantage of the situation.
Thanks for your support.

The initial premine represents now (550,000 / 1,714,100 ) 32,08%

Market cap: $11,204

I think it's time to create real value here

going to the end user sounds good.

what happend with the video?

Bitcoin is in the french media now...

Tout savoir sur le bitcoin, la "crypto-monnaie" qui pèse 9 milliards
http://trends.levif.be/economie/entreprises/tout-savoir-sur-le-bitcoin-la-crypto-monnaie-qui-pese-9-milliards/article-normal-558267.html

Bitcoin par ses experts : la vision d’Andreas Antonopoulos
http://www.itespresso.fr/bitcoin-experts-andreas-antonopoulos-140392.html

Jean-Claude Trichet à propos du bitcoin : « La blockchain est une invention géniale »
http://www.lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2016/10/02/jean-claude-trichet-a-propos-du-bitcoin-la-blockchain-est-une-technologie-geniale_5006912_4408996.html

Monero, la monnaie électronique qui se rêve en complément indispensable du bitcoin
 http://www.lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2016/09/15/monero-la-monnaie-electronique-qui-se-reve-en-complement-indispensable-du-bitcoin_4998143_4408996.html#2SpBITizF3ErPYdq.99

Bitcoins, métaux, euros, dollars : quels sont les meilleurs actifs monétaires ?
http://la-chronique-agora.com/bitcoins-metaux-euros-dollars/

Activity: 604
Merit: 500
October 13, 2016, 04:31:09 AM
The Block Explorer have been fixed, sorry for the crash.
As detailed in my previous post there is good news to come !

FRN "starter packs" are now ready and will be massively sent to ground businesses here in France.
Each pack contains a beautiful booklet, FRN accepted stickers and a minted metal coin. We have a total of 300 packs that should be enough to cover all accepting Bitcoin businesses in France, I'm currently making an inventory. I'll post photos Asap.

We will start contacting french medias simultaneously. Due to our experience with internet medias we hope to reach some good coverage.

Now there is a few things still holding us. It seems the mobile App is dysfunctional. The camera can not be triggered from the web wallet on Iphone. Could someone help about this ? We can pay for this task either in BTC, FRN or Euros. Because of summer holidays we have little work force.

Next the official Journal is being enriched. It is currently bringing about a thousand visitors a month via Google searchs. Still pretty low but scores are getting better months after month.

Finally the first video portrait is not going to be shot in summer as I announced. Most probably September - October. The FRN starter packs costed close to 1000€. We will need another 1000€ minimum in order to shoot the film in Paris. This includes defrayal, guest, city trips and video equipment rental. But the result will be worth it.

Thanks for your support and see you soon.

September - October has come Smiley
Activity: 102
October 10, 2016, 06:53:11 AM
What happened guys, don't lose motivation FRN is a great coin !
And what happened with the web wallet fix ? Cry Let me know if I can help
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
October 09, 2016, 10:42:15 AM
Guys,

time to make some volume in c-cex.

we need 6btc for the 19Oct
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
September 30, 2016, 09:04:34 AM
so this coin is held hostage by yobit forever?
no way forward?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 10, 2016, 11:16:00 AM
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 93
September 07, 2016, 03:49:37 AM
@yobit FRN wallet status : maintenance !

nothing changed  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
September 07, 2016, 12:55:38 AM
@LawBC

Any word about yobit? don't know if I should even care about my trapped coins though.......
Activity: 252
August 01, 2016, 06:56:28 PM
ready bounty or not
bounty tranlate to indonesian languange iam ready translate for you
and ready campaign avatar i will join
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
August 01, 2016, 06:52:38 PM
The Block Explorer have been fixed, sorry for the crash.
As detailed in my previous post there is good news to come !

FRN "starter packs" are now ready and will be massively sent to ground businesses here in France.
Each pack contains a beautiful booklet, FRN accepted stickers and a minted metal coin. We have a total of 300 packs that should be enough to cover all accepting Bitcoin businesses in France, I'm currently making an inventory. I'll post photos Asap.

We will start contacting french medias simultaneously. Due to our experience with internet medias we hope to reach some good coverage.

Now there is a few things still holding us. It seems the mobile App is dysfunctional. The camera can not be triggered from the web wallet on Iphone. Could someone help about this ? We can pay for this task either in BTC, FRN or Euros. Because of summer holidays we have little work force.

Next the official Journal is being enriched. It is currently bringing about a thousand visitors a month via Google searchs. Still pretty low but scores are getting better months after month.

Finally the first video portrait is not going to be shot in summer as I announced. Most probably September - October. The FRN starter packs costed close to 1000€. We will need another 1000€ minimum in order to shoot the film in Paris. This includes defrayal, guest, city trips and video equipment rental. But the result will be worth it.

Thanks for your support and see you soon.

legendary
July 25, 2016, 08:09:53 PM
Yobit have set up a request system for all coin under "maintenance"

• Free (8-14 business days) - 0 btc
• Premium (5-7 business days) - 0.2 btc
• Exclusive (2-4 business days) - 0.5 btc

https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

The yobit guy must have been drunk when he came up with that 'service'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_racket

www.francs.paris
July 25, 2016, 01:29:07 PM
Yobit have set up a request system for all coin under "maintenance"

• Free (8-14 business days) - 0 btc
• Premium (5-7 business days) - 0.2 btc
• Exclusive (2-4 business days) - 0.5 btc

https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/
www.francs.paris
July 06, 2016, 06:08:46 PM
Hello,

Currently working on it, please check my post on page 19 for more infos.
Yes Yobit is a problem. Though they finally answered our ticket saying that maintenance wallets will be fixed soon (been 15 days already)

Thanks for your interest. Keep in touch !
legendary
July 06, 2016, 06:46:09 AM
To the newcomers.

FRN is still suffering from a trust issue caused by distribution. As the initial 5% premine still represent a big proportion of the current mined coins (approx 60%). So we agreed to simply wait until late April-May before starting any promotional event. By then, the overall distribution will be more reasonable.

On our side we are using this time lapse to refine further the infrastructure and the websites. So if you're wondering be reassured, the project is still live.

FRN is now pretty affordable at 2 - 3k satoshis. Everyone can take advantage of the situation.
Thanks for your support.

So I guess the promotion is delayed until yobit released the coins?
legendary
June 30, 2016, 05:46:26 AM
I bought some at cryptopia (very nice exchange) and voted at Livecoin.
Francs needs a bigger exchange like Livecoin or bittrex to attract more people.

btw
will there be a marketing campaign sometime this year?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
June 17, 2016, 03:47:15 AM
is there a paper wallet?

bought some!

EDIT*  looking to buy more let me know if any will sell me some...not a lot just a small amount
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 17, 2016, 03:14:25 AM
We have proof this wallet is from Yobit itself ! Maybe it's better these coins are stucked so they can not dump their theft coins. Screw them. ...

Which proof ?
legendary
June 16, 2016, 10:10:06 PM
We have proof this wallet is from Yobit itself ! Maybe it's better these coins are stucked so they can not dump their theft coins. Screw them. ...

yeah what about my coins? they are in there..
Pages:
Jump to: