Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FREDEnergy - The ALTCoin for Alternative Energy - POW CN-Lite V7 - page 3. (Read 18705 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS
On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
copper member
Activity: 54
Just released the initial draft whitepaper

Update 27/12/18 Now removed to avoid confusion

Made a few changes the the initial draft and changed the title to be less controversial  Shocked

New update http://fredenergy.org/whitepaper/20181227_FREDEnergy_Accelerating_Alternative_Energy_Generation_By_The_Consumer.pdf

We are still working on the exchange side of things

copper member

Papers now look much better than before and that's great. Well done that fixed it. We are waiting for the stock exchanges and the most important thing is to have normal turnover because simply being on the lists will not give anything. Are you planning to hire additional people for your team?

Thanks for the feedback, yes we are always looking for contributors to the project. We unfortunately don't have the funds to hire as yet especially with the cost of exchange listings. Anyone who would like to contribute can message us on Discord https://discord.gg/uhAjg9w
Activity: 924
Merit: 255

Papers now look much better than before and that's great. Well done that fixed it. We are waiting for the stock exchanges and the most important thing is to have normal turnover because simply being on the lists will not give anything. Are you planning to hire additional people for your team?
copper member
FRED was featured in our latest "Top 3 Newborn Crypto" video : https://youtu.be/45qsjRFrDpc
If you want to know the latest mineable and non-mineable coins as soon as they spawn, check out our videos.
Great, thanks very much!

Just released the initial draft whitepaper

Update 27/12/18 Now removed to avoid confusion

Made a few changes the the initial draft and changed the title to be less controversial  Shocked

New update http://fredenergy.org/whitepaper/20181227_FREDEnergy_Accelerating_Alternative_Energy_Generation_By_The_Consumer.pdf

We are still working on the exchange side of things

Activity: 46
FRED was featured in our latest "Top 3 Newborn Crypto" video : https://youtu.be/45qsjRFrDpc
If you want to know the latest mineable and non-mineable coins as soon as they spawn, check out our videos.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Alternative energy should be created for the benefit of many people, with the simplicity of use it will help people to be interested in using this alternative energy, as well as the need for major socialization to announce this project worthy of use in the future
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Hi!
This coin is produced only by the ASICs, or is it possible to have low power - video cards? I have 2 cards - 1070ti and 1060.

Which miner is better to use for mining cards?
If you check our pool getting started page http://fredcoinpool.com/#getting_started there are various flavours of XMR which should do the job. Your antivirus may flag these as malicious, we are not associated with the XMR miner and many are using it, however, as with all software downloads we cannot guarantee if they are or not malicious.

This is an excellent answer, and even on a gentleman's did not go into the criticism of other projects. Keep it up. At the expense of white paper and external advisers for the project when roughly do you plan to add them? Simply without them, large investors will not even look towards the project.
copper member
Great-looking OP. I'm gonna ask you the question that you probably expect – what's the biggest difference between you and similar ICOs?
Sorry for the delay in answering.
While similar ICO's are also looking to bring new energy devices to the consumer, we are looking at the bigger picture.
Growing populations, industrialization of emerging economies and the adoption of electric vehicles will move us into a new era of energy requirements.
The new era will be electricity focused and as the demand increases so will the price. Without giving too much away (until the whitepaper is released), in addition to funding research into energy devices, we aim to promote alternative energy generation at the consumer level.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Alternative energy is an area where the public is concerned. The project has interesting ideas and attracted the community. In the information about the project, I see you pay attention to the charge "dedicated to energy equipment project financing". Humanitarian project are not? If you are a humanitarian project, do you intend to increase the rate for sponsoring energy equipment? Investors will be interested in how much money you will spend on developing technology, community, marketing, team ...?
copper member
Hi!
This coin is produced only by the ASICs, or is it possible to have low power - video cards? I have 2 cards - 1070ti and 1060.

If you check our pool getting started page http://fredcoinpool.com/#getting_started there are various flavours of XMR which should do the job. Your antivirus may flag these as malicious, we are not associated with the XMR miner and many are using it, however, as with all software downloads we cannot guarantee if they are or not malicious.

Great-looking OP. I'm gonna ask you the question that you probably expect – what's the biggest difference between you and similar ICOs?
Sorry for the delay in answering.
While similar ICO's are also looking to bring new energy devices to the consumer, we are looking at the bigger picture.
Growing populations, industrialization of emerging economies and the adoption of electric vehicles will move us into a new era of energy requirements.
The new era will be electricity focused and as the demand increases so will the price. Without giving too much away (until the whitepaper is released), in addition to funding research into energy devices, we aim to promote alternative energy generation at the consumer level.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
copper member
So how this coin is connected with alternative energy sector? There is no any details, no whitepaper, no any energy solutions on rodmap. Assess viable energy projects for funding in Q3 2019, what is this even mean? Why do you I need this coin, what is the use-case?

The idea is similar to Teslacoin. We are aiming to fund alternative and free energy projects and therefore, FRED could be classed as a social charity project. The whitepaper is being worked on and this project, we believe has more of a purpose than 85% of the tokens/coins currently being hyped with large marketing campaigns.
We are not proposing to take over the current payment systems, health care, gaming industry or the internet.

Why do you mention the useless crypto that exists from 2014 and didn't achieve anything rather than describing your own? Maybe you can clarify How exactly FRED is connected to alternative energy sector or will be connected? If you open thread here, you should be ready to answer questions, no matter tough ones or "When ICO, sir" type.
And one more thing, you don't need to have a token "to fund alternative and free energy projects". What does it even mean free energy projects? Where did you see free energy? Smiley
Teslacoin is actually a good project and not dissimilar to ours. We are aiming to promote the adoption of alternative energy and hopefully fund research into energy devices that could one day become mainstream. Free energy research is also part of our agenda and is not a myth, Google it and take the blinkers off.
copper member
Hi,

Can I ask what the thought behind starting with cryptonight (orig) then changing to v7 at specified block?

I just had a look at your site and pool (its an interesting idea after all) and did throw some 1080ti on it, but its like spitting in the ocean... Tongue

So just trying to get my head round this as my thinking is ASICS are grabbing all the coin now, then GPU get a look in but have much lower block reward, but at least ASICS have gone at change to V7

so I guess my question is why?

Thanks and sorry if this is a newbie question, but I am in fact a newb Smiley

It is a very good question. Many of the cryptonight original coins have moved to V7 due to ASIC attacks and whilst we are aware of the implications of such an attack we decided it would be a good opportunity to get the ASIC miners on-board and help get our project established. The thinking behind this is that there isn't a great deal of coins to mine with Cryptonight ASIC's right now and a new coin with possibilities could be viewed as more attractive.
To level the playing field and mitigate the risks associated with ASIC mining of our coin, a move to V7 sometime in the future was agreed and is currently set at approximately 1 year's time. The reward will be less but not that much, it is currently at 7100 FRED and will be approx 5500 FRED at the change.

Hopefully our explanation will not upset either party.

We would also like to say thanks for all the constructive comments and criticism so far, as they are helping in a positive way.

The initial draft of our whitepaper will hopefully be ready beginning of next week with applications to exchanges.

So how this coin is connected with alternative energy sector? There is no any details, no whitepaper, no any energy solutions on rodmap. Assess viable energy projects for funding in Q3 2019, what is this even mean? Why do you I need this coin, what is the use-case?

The idea is similar to Teslacoin. We are aiming to fund alternative and free energy projects and therefore, FRED could be classed as a social charity project. The whitepaper is being worked on and this project, we believe has more of a purpose than 85% of the tokens/coins currently being hyped with large marketing campaigns.
We are not proposing to take over the current payment systems, health care, gaming industry or the internet.

Why do you mention the useless crypto that exists from 2014 and didn't achieve anything rather than describing your own? Maybe you can clarify How exactly FRED is connected to alternative energy sector or will be connected? If you open thread here, you should be ready to answer questions, no matter tough ones or "When ICO, sir" type.
And one more thing, you don't need to have a token "to fund alternative and free energy projects". What does it even mean free energy projects? Where did you see free energy? Smiley
Teslacoin is actually a good project and not dissimilar to ours. We are aiming to promote the adoption of alternative energy and hopefully fund research into energy devices that could one day become mainstream. Free energy research is also part of our agenda and is not a myth, Google it and take the blinkers off.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Activity: 10
Hi,

Can I ask what the thought behind starting with cryptonight (orig) then changing to v7 at specified block?

I just had a look at your site and pool (its an interesting idea after all) and did throw some 1080ti on it, but its like spitting in the ocean... Tongue

So just trying to get my head round this as my thinking is ASICS are grabbing all the coin now, then GPU get a look in but have much lower block reward, but at least ASICS have gone at change to V7

so I guess my question is why?

Thanks and sorry if this is a newbie question, but I am in fact a newb Smiley

Activity: 62
Hi!

Activity: 12
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
Waiting for white paper.
Pages:
Jump to: