Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FREE AIRDROP] Datalife - Revolutionalizing Data Gathering with Blockchain - page 3. (Read 4197 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 108
We have discontinued collection of addresses. We will start sorting them right away. When we're are done with that we will let Datalife community know how we're going to distribute the 10% of tokens allocated to this airdrop.

Our white paper and website are being modified as we promised. Let's keep spreading the word on project Datalife.

You guys are the best
Let`s post spreadsheet: many scammers use another's twitter names and telegram usernames for fake registration with wrong address.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
We have discontinued collection of addresses. We will start sorting them right away. When we're are done with that we will let Datalife community know how we're going to distribute the 10% of tokens allocated to this airdrop.

Our white paper and website are being modified as we promised. Let's keep spreading the word on project Datalife.

You guys are the best
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Activity: 34
thanks guys, this looks really promising...to the moon!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Nice new project, data gathering will become more and more important.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I really hope the Whitepaper will be released soon!

Sounds like a good idea and i will follow it Smiley

You should work on the Ann design though...does not look that nice right now
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
SIgned up. Tweeted and joined the telegram. Good luck guys
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I think this is not airdrop but buy tokens with a cheap price and this is according to me a fraud because if it is held airdrop it must be completely free do not have to pay like airdrop in project
Activity: 24
Joined the airdrop, goodluck to this project.
Activity: 11
looks like great project. is there any airdrop?
Activity: 384
DATAlife token ICO period is ended on 22nd October 2017, but when is the distribution of the airdrop begins?
Activity: 7
Joined airdrop.

Like the potential of this project.
Activity: 33
wow, it is seem very potential Smiley
Activity: 29
i'm jone to Airdrop, good luck for you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 308
Joined the airdrop, i hope it will be succses project
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
On which exchange will the token be tradable?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Waiting for the roadmap. Hopefully the App launch would be by the end of this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
I'm a bit confused. It seems this thread has been created today. Was the other one deleted? I think I have already joined before but haven't received my stake yet.
Activity: 2
Joined the airdrop! Project seems promising to me.
Activity: 686
Interesting, will be participating and will actively promote this coin. Success and cheers to dev and it's team
Data gathering with blockchain will surely attract more people and hope to be adapted well. Again, I will be following this. Hope to be counted in the said airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: