Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸 💸 💸 💸 [ANN] FREE PRXY (PROXY) BOUNTY FOR EMAIL SIGNUP 💸 💸 💸 💸 - page 12. (Read 17219 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107
Thanks DEVS. I Just received my 1000 PRXY Tokens
Have you got instructions on email...?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Thanks DEVS. I Just received my 1000 PRXY Tokens
Hiii dev can you please explain how can i claim those PRXY. As i have not yet recieved them. How can i get them i mean how to add custom token and every things please explain

You have to wait. THey are processing many accounts and you have to wait like 12-24 hours from now and it will be @ MEW

68 New Payments for 1000 PRXY Smiley
Hiii dev can you please explain how can i claim those PRXY. As i have not yet recieved them. How can i get them i mean how to add custom token and every things please explain
Activity: 231
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Got my 1000 PRXY, thank you very much   Grin

Realy u have a received prxy token?? Why 1k prxy only i think is 1500 prxy??

If you signed up within first two hours of the bounty you get 1500. After that you get 1000 within 24 hours. And after 24 hours you get 500

Close! First 2 hours got 1,500prxy. Everyone else before 500 sign ups gets 1,000. Everyone else (1,500 people) gets 500prxy. Sorry for the confusion!

If you didn't make it during the air drop, we will be having more so still sign up for future opportunities!
Activity: 94

If you signed up within first two hours of the bounty you get 1500. After that you get 1000 within 24 hours. And after 24 hours you get 500
Activity: 126

We are still distributing coins! We had an overwhelming amount of sign ups, but you will have them by the end of today!

Sorry for the delay!

No problem im still waiting for the airdrop...
It's happening now. They are sending the 1000 PRXY Tokens
Activity: 94
I am trying this out.  Is this on any exchanges yet?

We will be listing on exchanges after our ICO to maintain our conversion value. Until then, you are free to trade with anyone manually.

I didnt receive prxy coin..

It's still being distributed. Please be patient. We're working as fast as possible.
How many people participated?

Over 2000. The first 120 got 1,500 for joining during our 2 hour rush reward. The next 380 got 1,000 prxy. Everyone else receives 500 prxy. I will have finalized stats after all coin is distributed.

Thanks alot for the update dev.No problem take your time Smiley

Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Thanks alot for the update dev.No problem take your time Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
We are still distributing coins! We had an overwhelming amount of sign ups, but you will have them by the end of today!

Sorry for the delay!

No problem! Thank you for important info, that was just right, then we will wait patiently.

Sorry for the delay!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
I sign up and joined airdrop in time, i have add token in MEW, but my balance is zero. Where is the problem?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I also not received anything yet.Showing still 0. Let us wait for some more time.But if we will not get these then too whats in our hand to do??? Nothing so no need to put stress on mind, let us look for any other option somewhere else.Lots of big projects moving around. No tension just do our work and leave it on them.

regards
Pages:
Jump to: