Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸 💸 💸 💸 [ANN] FREE PRXY (PROXY) BOUNTY FOR EMAIL SIGNUP 💸 💸 💸 💸 - page 19. (Read 17222 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I know that this is just a bounty. I am just asking for the Hard Cap because we already know the PRXY per ETH.

I want to know the hard cap because if I like the ratio then I might invest in this project. If it is too high like 1 billion then I will invest my ETH to other ICO

The purpose of this bounty program is to attract investors and not just for email subscriptions

If the Hard Cap is still unknown /  undecided then it is OK. Just inform us that the DEVS still haven't decided yet
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please inform us the Hard Cap for PRXY. I wont invest without knowing the Hard Cap of the Coin. Thx

This is not an ICO. This is a free gift. We will provide all ico details in the future. Thanks for the support!
Please inform us the Hard Cap for PRXY. I wont invest without knowing the Hard Cap of the Coin. Thx
Thanks everyone for your support! We are currently at 1,300 users! We will begin distribution shortly. We will email you instructions on how to access tokens in MEW after distribution.

How short? in 1 hour or 6 hours?

Excited for the Bounty

We are working as fast as possible to get your coins out. The bounty will end in 5 hours.
Activity: 155
just subscribed and confirmed. will wait for the bounty
Thanks everyone for your support! We are currently at 1,300 users! We will begin distribution shortly. We will email you instructions on how to access tokens in MEW after distribution.

How short? in 1 hour or 6 hours?

Excited for the Bounty
Activity: 70
Activity: 532
just subscribed and confirmed. will wait for the bounty
Activity: 168
Subscribed for airdrop, thanks and good luck.
Activity: 252
Subscribed right now, waiting for my gift  Grin Grin and god luck to your team
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Subscribed and looking forward to the future of this crypto
Activity: 112
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Activity: 119
Joined of the bounty..am also wondering were can i find the data to add the token to myetherwallet . It would be very useful if you could provide the information.

Thank you
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just signed up.
I hope I have done it yet.
And yes, I join the previous question. Is there any data for adding a token to MyEtherWallet?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090
You have for your Token a address, token symbol and the dezimal for the MEW?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Just subscribed. Looking forward for more development of this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
If this is achieve I believe this project will be the one of the greatest project.
Pages:
Jump to: