Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FREED: Game Monetization Platform - page 2. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Nice idea! I think that your project will be helpful for many gamers including me. Good luck!
Activity: 18
this project sounds promising. it can be more interesting if there are some bounty programs and will be a pleasant if i can reserve indonesian translation for this thread.
Activity: 67
What protocol is your token based? How tokens in your project will be used?
Hello! Smiley
FREED tokens are ERC20 tokens.
Our tokens are used as:
·        Payment for IaaS service that FREED provides.
·        Game developers’ reward for their users’ computer power in the FREED network.
·        Internal game currency which can be used to buy valuables in games.
Hello! Could you tell me, what partner companies do you have?

Hi! We have many partners, for example, IBM Corporation is one of our strategic partners. We also work with Alawar, Penta Games, The red Machine.
Activity: 115
What protocol is your token based? How tokens in your project will be used?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hello! Could you tell me, what partner companies do you have?
the information about this project is incomplete, but after I read it is still in process, I will wait for the best news so that I can understand the concept and the real purpose of this ico project, this may be very interesting in my opinion and very suitable for the inventory in this project.
I hope his updates are immediate and fast in the process

Maybe you should point out which pieces of information are missing for you to get a whole picture of the concept?

Great idea! It will also help us communicate our solution better.

Seems like that user never was deeply interested in this. Quickly ran off as it looks Tongue

Who knows... maybe that is the case, or maybe he‘ll come around
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 06:34:13 PM
the information about this project is incomplete, but after I read it is still in process, I will wait for the best news so that I can understand the concept and the real purpose of this ico project, this may be very interesting in my opinion and very suitable for the inventory in this project.

Maybe you should point out which pieces of information are missing for you to get a whole picture of the concept?

Seems like that user never was deeply interested in this. Quickly ran off as it looks Tongue
April 17, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Yesterday Evgeny Glariantov spoke about blockchain technology at "Game Developers Days" Conference in Tallin. He elaborated on the magic of blockchain and the new opportunities it brings to game developers. We would like to share the most curious outtakes from his presentation.
Evgeny believes that we are still in the Stone Age of the blockchain, but everyone gets to be a pioneer.

Let’s explore the Blockchain universe together!

https://a.radikal.ru/a14/1804/2e/ef11542c0a09.jpg
April 17, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

April 16, 2018, 07:01:34 PM

April 16, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
Hello, are you planning on the platform to hold e-sports tournaments? And what about gambling?

Good day! Currently no, but still we  we might consider this possibility in future, with development of the platform.

E-sports would be cool though! You guys should consider that!

Thanks for your feedback! We will ))
Activity: 59
April 16, 2018, 05:59:26 AM
Hello, are you planning on the platform to hold e-sports tournaments? And what about gambling?

Good day! Currently no, but still we  we might consider this possibility in future, with development of the platform.

E-sports would be cool though! You guys should consider that!
April 16, 2018, 03:23:26 AM
Nice project. Should have a great success 
 Wink

Thank you! Working hard on tech now to actually make it a success Wink
April 16, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

Thank you for your feedback. We will try to post more info soon!
For now you can join our Telegram chat to talk to the team directly Smiley
https://t.me/freedcommunity
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 09:23:02 AM
Nice project. Should have a great success 
 Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 09:18:59 AM
April 15, 2018, 09:14:44 AM
someone ask in the above post (i didn't see any reply from the admin) why you need another ico because of the amount of money that has been raised already in the previous one, with such amount of money, you could proceed with development, what do you intend to achieve as hardcap and softcap? there is not much write up about project in website to give first hand information but the project seem really solid and already look successful with good amount raised.
IBM Development Committee means what exactly?

What are the exact details on the first round and second round of the ICO? How much has been collected thus far during the first round?
April 15, 2018, 09:11:30 AM
A wonderful project that I hope will continue and achieve a great success. Thank you to all the sponsors of this project and good luck to all
Thank you Olivia! We are more than proud to recieve such a great feedback Smiley
April 15, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: