Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 21. (Read 41800 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
unable to connect to database .__. pls fix it

edit: and problem solved Smiley gj
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, If I want to withdraw 0,02942766 LTC, in what order do the %fee and the fixed fee apply and how much will I recieve in my wallet?

btw. I thought the required fee had been lowered to 0.001 LTC am I wrong? see link
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Sent 3k Nyancoins at my depositadress .. and still no confirmation.
Since 1hour

An other transaction is confirmed .. whats happened?

Edit: its pending in my history now - so I should just wait
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just now we are testing email verification of withdraw (some guys got their account jacked, we have to make it).
We still have it in development, so if you see BIG RED WORDS like DON'T PRESS - please, don't press it  Grin
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Activity: 15
Everything is ok!
Unable to connect to the database...

I have the same....Unable to connect to the database. What's going on ?
Oh shi~
Rebooted the base connection, now everything should be OK. Gonna rework some configs now.
Thanks for alerting!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

Same here!
Activity: 15

I have the same....Unable to connect to the database. What's going on ?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Hey FreshMarket Devs, quick question:

When I withdraw my funds, does it take the 0.02% from the amount I withdraw, or does it take that from my remaining balance? Waiting for your reply, thanks.
Hello. Obviously, 0.02% is taken from withdraw amount.
I've tryed to generate new deposit adress but it´s the same. All deposit adress are like K1az... But my wallet adress is like 1ezRT1... All adress K..... Are not valid Sad
Hm, are you sure you are trying to deposit nyan? I mean, 1.. adresses is for PEC and some other currencies, not for nyan. Please, create support ticket in site and i will have a closer look on your account.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Used this exchange to trade some Aliencoin and I have to say it went extremely well and fast. Although for my order of 10000 to go through I had to split it into two 5000 orders but nonetheless an awesome experience. Will keep using!
Activity: 33
I've tryed to generate new deposit adress but it´s the same. All deposit adress are like K1az... But my wallet adress is like 1ezRT1... All adress K..... Are not valid Sad
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
don't believe us? see for yourself
My thoughts have been maybe they renamed legit files to this? Huh
I'm pretty sure now those files are the closed source trading engine. OpenEx named the files obscurely so it would be difficult to copy their setup. freshmarket is either run by r3wt or freshmarket was sold the trading engine by r3wt.
Hello again. You should clearly read op-post. It is written there - we use part of openex trade engine. It's not just named openex, it's kinda OPENsource (without deposits, withdraws, trade, but still open ). So it's not a secret, and it's clearly written at the start post of this thread.
the trade engine, deposits and table optimization scripts are closed source and not included.
I don't follow. You can clearly see, that i said about trade engine.
This page (with blue screen) was just an analogue of 404-page of our site with a little fun. It is not connected with trade engine, obviously.

I generally get the 'fun' bit. I have a bit of a dodgy sense of humour as well BUT: consider your audience! most wont get the joke and will be scared away by a 'joke' screen.
That being said: I have created an account transferred in 1 LTC, traded to UTC, withdrew UTC. All worked fine & quick. Now deposited more LTC after you passed the first basic in/out test and am happy ! Cheers & keep up the good work.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey FreshMarket Devs, quick question:

When I withdraw my funds, does it take the 0.02% from the amount I withdraw, or does it take that from my remaining balance? Waiting for your reply, thanks.
don't believe us? see for yourself
My thoughts have been maybe they renamed legit files to this? Huh
I'm pretty sure now those files are the closed source trading engine. OpenEx named the files obscurely so it would be difficult to copy their setup. freshmarket is either run by r3wt or freshmarket was sold the trading engine by r3wt.
Hello again. You should clearly read op-post. It is written there - we use part of openex trade engine. It's not just named openex, it's kinda OPENsource (without deposits, withdraws, trade, but still open ). So it's not a secret, and it's clearly written at the start post of this thread.
the trade engine, deposits and table optimization scripts are closed source and not included.
I don't follow. You can clearly see, that i said about trade engine.
This page (with blue screen) was just an analogue of 404-page of our site with a little fun. It is not connected with trade engine, obviously.
Why I can't deposit nyancoin? Adress deposit is not valid Sad
Try click "another adress" in deposit window in our exchange. It will give you another adress, try it.
Activity: 33
Why I can't deposit nyancoin? Adress deposit is not valid Sad
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Can you add

Tea coin at your exchange??
Activity: 14
ACCEPT TOPCOIN PLEASE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=445007.new#new

We need an exchange if this is going to reach moon.
Pages:
Jump to: