Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FrictionlessCoin ★★★ Bitcoin 4.0 ★4TH GEN crypto ★★★FAIR★★★ - page 3. (Read 19979 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
interesting.watching this one.
Activity: 103
Activity: 80
3rd is evolved to 4rd by yell. Really funny.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 87
I am interested in.I am Chinese financial analyst,I can translate into Chinese.

thank you, pm sent.  for more translation requests send me a PM or email, folks!

At the very least, this coin has some interesting aspects to it and worth watching.
That's a lot more than can be said about the 99% of the new CrapCoins coming out today.
For crying outloud, I think I saw a new coin called:  HairBrushCoin.
WTF?  lol.
Definitely worth watching where this 4th gen coin goes.
Good luck, Friction.

I think one problem here is that most people don't know that money has Friction [and velocity and inertia, etc].
So the term:  "Proof of Friction" is actually a valid monetary term.
I'm not a programmer so in don't know if this new 4th gen coin will truly perform the way it's intended but the idea itself is very interesting.

Exactly.  Thats right, Vlad.  You're obviously a smart guy.  Thanks for your support.

Here we are with an update.  We are doing nicely, getting near the launch.   Testnet beta was nothing but success!  Thanks to all folks who participated.

If you want to join the testing team for the final test, please send your request to [email protected] or PM me (BCFrictionless) here , Subject: FrictionlessCoin Final Beta Test Application.  Please make sure to include your Bitcointalk username.  All participants are rewarded in BTC or FLC shares (as you wish).
Activity: 100
I am interested in.I am Chinese financial analyst,I can translate into Chinese.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I think one problem here is that most people don't know that money has Friction [and velocity and inertia, etc].

So the term:  "Proof of Friction" is actually a valid monetary term.

I'm not a programmer so in don't know if this new 4th gen coin will truly perform the way it's intended but the idea itself is very interesting.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

At the very least, this coin has some interesting aspects to it and worth watching.

That's a lot more than can be said about the 99% of the new CrapCoins coming out today.

For crying outloud, I think I saw a new coin called:  HairBrushCoin.

WTF?  lol.

Definitely worth watching where this 4th gen coin goes.

Good luck, Friction.
another scam from frictonless

Did you register just to post this?  That is a lot of attention.  This is not a scam, we do not even collect investments before releasing the finished product.

If you have the skills to develop something better than NXT, Ethereum and 4th gen FLC, then yes. Otherwise, nope.

My bad.  Thought those were aliases from BCT.

Nothing wrong on your part at all, obviously your names are extremly similar indeed.  Please excuse this inconvenience.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
another scam from frictonless

That's your first post on this forum.

Sock puppet?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I searched the member directory for Vla2Vla and NOTHING comes up.  So that's an ID that doesn't even exist.
Just an FYI.

__Vla2Vla, Secretary

Vla2Vla is our secretary.  She does not have a Bitcointalk account.  She makes coffee and takes care of bureaucracy. Smiley

My bad.  Thought those were aliases from BCT.

Well, my curiosity is peaked.  I'll watch this coin to see how it develops.

Good luck.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I searched the member directory for Vla2Vla and NOTHING comes up.  So that's an ID that doesn't even exist.
Just an FYI.

__Vla2Vla, Secretary

Vla2Vla is our secretary.  She does not have a Bitcointalk account.  She makes coffee and takes care of bureaucracy. Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I searched the member directory for Vla2Vla and NOTHING comes up.  So that's an ID that doesn't even exist.

Just an FYI.
Activity: 165
Merit: 104

Who's Vla2Vla?

You guys playing a joke or did some retard copy my Name?

Don't do that.

I think he's the 4th generation version of you!
Pages:
Jump to: