Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin2| FSC2 | FSC with PoS | Now on Bittrex - page 20. (Read 33340 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
i have FSC, how can i get FSC2,
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
How long will the opportunity to swap old coins for new be available for?

Until the premined amount of FSC2 is used up.  We premined enough to exchange around 40 billion FSC.

So it might be possible to swap in six months if the premined amount of FSC2 has not all been used up? It's a lot of work keeping a swap open that long.

Yes, you are correct.  I will leave the swap open until we have used up the premine.  The premine was for giveaways and FSC exchange.  I'll keep the exchange app running as long as needed.
Activity: 296

Until the premined amount of FSC2 is used up.  We premined enough to exchange around 40 billion FSC.

So it might be possible to swap in six months if the premined amount of FSC2 has not all been used up? It's a lot of work keeping a swap open that long.
No active exchange yet?

Just launched yesterday so give us a little time.  We're planning on paying the 3btc on bittrex to get listed though.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
No active exchange yet?
Activity: 9
How do you work pos?

once you get coins in your wallet you wait for 1 hour and they will mature and start to stake.  After some time you will earn more coins at the rate of 10% per year.

how often?

network blocks should refresh every minute.
Each active wallet (daemon) is a part of main network.
Each wallet will get calculated profit several times per day (or hour) depending on active Proof-of-Stake (PoS) amount and coin age
(how long wallet is online and how long coins are active for PoS).

Profit is 10% yearly from active PoS amount.
Sample: if you have 1000 FSC2 and your wallet all the time online you should get 100 FSC2 as total profit.

By default wallet selecting total amount in wallet to work as Proof-of-Stake.
You can set amount you want to have in wallet always to spend/exchange [Settings->Options->Main->-> Reserve].
Reserved amount not working as PoS and available to spend.

Sample: you reserved 500 FSC2 and other 500 FSC2 wallet can use as PoS (10% from 500 is 50 FSC2)
In this case you can anytime use any amount from 500 but other part in active network to get 10% yearly profit.

You can remove reserved PoS amount back anytime, and they appears spendable during 1 or 2 hours.

thanks! Smiley
Activity: 44
How do you work pos?

once you get coins in your wallet you wait for 1 hour and they will mature and start to stake.  After some time you will earn more coins at the rate of 10% per year.

how often?

Each wallet will get calculated profit several times per day (or hour) depending on active Proof-of-Stake (PoS) amount and coin age

Sample: if you have 1000 FSC2 and your wallet all the time online you should get 100 FSC2 as total profit.

You can set amount you want to have in wallet always to spend/exchange [Settings->Options->Main->-> Reserve].

Sample: you reserved 500 FSC2 and other 500 FSC2 wallet can use as PoS (10% from 500 is 50 FSC2)
In this case you can anytime use any amount from 500 but other part in active network to get 10% yearly profit.

You can remove reserved PoS amount back anytime, and they appears spendable during 1 or 2 hours.

Thank you very much...  Cheesy
your FSC version 1 address give me..
i send you 100,000FSC...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
How do you work pos?

how often?

Activity: 9
How do you work pos?

once you get coins in your wallet you wait for 1 hour and they will mature and start to stake.  After some time you will earn more coins at the rate of 10% per year.

how often?
How do you work pos?

once you get coins in your wallet you wait for 1 hour and they will mature and start to stake.  After some time you will earn more coins at the rate of 10% per year.
I handed out the FSC in (a long time ago coin) Free.
However, please insert us FSC2 logo to bitcointalk.
Please leave a comment and address to the thread.
I will send you a 100,000FSC free. However, it will be paid only first-come, first-served basis 50 people.
Let us all start fundraising for FSC2.
There will be games FSC2 the graft.
In May, we can not imagine the update is performed.
Let now the developer to the force.
Let's raise the FSC and BTC.
New FSC2 is launching soon.
We will reject the pump & dump.
We hope that you get a lot of friends in FSC2.
Your little donation will help me with great hope for developers.
Please join in btc fundraising and fsc fundraising.

BTC: 175HA8Xej5bjsLS5trmDyMfhfvZ39hggFr
FSC: fno8tALMF65UvQo6tDt825zVBysetjGMX1

Proceed with the exchange registered as a sip of BTC.
I think next week Monday exchange registration.

Yep, been a pretty quiet launch so far, just the way we like it.

We'll see if i'm this lucky tomorrow with the exchanger Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
That was it guys:

error {"code":-1,"message":"No more PoW blocks"}

:-)

Was short, but fun Smiley

EDIT: And I see POS has kicked in nicely.
this news very good..
good luck.... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
only about 60 blocks left
Activity: 296
Activity: 448
Where are the ponies?  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: