Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 37. (Read 26392 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
So, is the project going to sell their services in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.
By the blockchaing technology, it's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will use it. I am a bit unsure about it.

Eventually they will end up using it I believe but so far blockchain and crypto is still in its infancy and it will take a while until people feel comfortable enough to use crypto on a daily basis as if it was their fiat money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Are there legal documents required to participate in the project?
Activity: 154
Is the progress bar static on the website? I don' t know what is the current progress and state.
Activity: 98
I haven't read anything regarding the airdop? Would someone enlighten me please?
Activity: 112
Does management have a view on global development of this plan as well?
Of course. You may read the details in Whitepaper. The Roadmap is available on the first page.

Activity: 224
Merit: 36
ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch
Any news or info on the signature bounty campaign?
Activity: 42
Looks interesting, hope it will help advertisers to connect with audience. Are you planning to make this project worldwide this year?
We plan to expand the business starting from creating communities in several countries. We will create partnerships with ecommerces and expand our offer to new clients, while increasing the potential of the product for those multinational brands we already work with. You can check our roadmap in the website and whitepaper! https://friendz.io/#roadmap #AdminZ
Activity: 70
What is the question, of course they have! They planning global expansion starting this year, so we will sit and wait. =)
Activity: 266
When will I get my tokens - after payment or after the end of ICO?
If you are planning to buy coins during the power hour, they will be locked. Otherwise you should get them instantly.
When will I get my tokens - after payment or after the end of ICO?
Activity: 182
Awesome project! Decentralized advertisement platform powered by blockchain technology and smart contract is promising to be newsworthy. Looking forward to get coins. Can you please tell me the end date of the ICO?

Activity: 126
This one seems tasty to me, maybe I'll dive inside of this meal. =)
I read the whitepaper and now I can that see you have good plan here that simple for understanding, I hope you'll make for us good money here.
Good luck to real investors here and team, I'm excited for next step
Activity: 308
Glad that devs are in the topic! Do you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in selling?

If the token is a utility token, then no dividends are planned. You can profit only from the price rise on the market I think.

Activity: 98
Glad that devs are in the topic! Do you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in selling?

Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =) I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Do you accept it?

No I'm sorry, only ETH :/
Exactely, only with ETH form a ERC-20 wallet #AdminZ
Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =) I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Do you accept it?
It will be possible to participate to ICO only with ETH form a ERC-20 wallet #AdminZ
Hi, what are you doing for attracting new users? I think it's such a difficult task.

Hi, as we answered above, until now users have grown organically, through the word of mouth. We created a gamification system that increase their engagement. For example users are rewarded not only for adv campaigns, but also for participating to other acitivities that we call Fun campaigns. In the app they can interact with each other, see and rate pictures and chat, receive personalized comments for their contents. We have a member get member system that rewards you if you invite other active users. We organize offline events where local communities meet the team. We also involve the community into activities of growth hacking, check this article! https://medium.com/friendz/how-we-hired-15k-new-employees-in-one-day-11d8f54ef920 #AdminZ
I don't understand how will the developers gain profit on this. Will there be any ads built in-app?
"As we replied above, developers are paid as team members. We are a team of 35 people and everyone receive full time salary. Devs and team members will get tokens as a token option plan to increase the committment and benefit from the company's success. The app is already working with 200k users in ITaly and spain. ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.friendzapp.friendz&hl=it
 APPLE: https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/friendz/id1055617692?mt=8
 The apps are not available worldwide, if you can't use it, try the webapp
 WEB-APP: https://web-app.amazing-friendz.com/en #AdminZ"
Friendz is a very interesting project, check out Friendz ICO review from our team here (in Vietnamese).
Thank you!:) #AdminZ
Pages:
Jump to: