Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 124. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Forty seven bank's twitter account was very active and busy today. Hope my followers don't unfollow me because of the number of retweets I had to make 😂

It's good to see that Forty Seven Bank have been busy on Twitter spreading word about the project. Hopefully it has reached lots of people and more people have learnt about the project.
Wow! Sounds nice to my ears Grin, Twitter is one of those social media platforms that carries news very fast. I'm glad forty bank is making more headlines and also people are getting to know more about the project.

The Forty Seven Marketing Team is really active, but on the sales figures, it seems to have no influence.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Forty seven bank's twitter account was very active and busy today. Hope my followers don't unfollow me because of the number of retweets I had to make 😂

It's good to see that Forty Seven Bank have been busy on Twitter spreading word about the project. Hopefully it has reached lots of people and more people have learnt about the project.
Wow! Sounds nice to my ears Grin, Twitter is one of those social media platforms that carries news very fast. I'm glad forty bank is making more headlines and also people are getting to know more about the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Do you know 47bank will become the largest structure, operating in accordance with the requirements of regulators and the directive PSD2. They plan to comply with the policies of KYC and AML.

There are many technical and regulatory challenges in the game. If they were able to pull most of those issues and it seems they can or at least they promise they will. I am sure they have done the research and first step on that end given the MVP will be out soon. Being able to just plug into 47 is a great achievement if  the MVP is out.
Activity: 168
What means "fourty seven" in your name?

There is probably a meaning to it, but I noticed the token price of one FSBT is 0.0047 ETH, I suppose both have a symbolic meaning

This should definitely be some coincidence. I think they have 47 products or 47 unique characteristics in their single product. I could not correlate this with the price of the FSBT token.

Only the Team can say what 47 mean.
47 is a Lucas number, which is related to the Fibonacci numbers by the identities.
47 is the atomic number of silver.
47 is the atomic mass of one of the naturally occurring stable isotopes of titanium.

Ha ha ha! There can be lot of guesses but only FSBT team can tell us real reason behind selecting this name. There should be something special about number 47 Smiley
Activity: 168
I just took a look at 47B road map and according to their road map, they are to be listed in exchanges in this first quarter of 2018.
But what got me wondering is this, their ICO has 21 days to end so also does this first quater have 21 days to end. Meaning the ICO period and first quater of 2018 end and day. Does it mean they are going to list on exchanges even when their ico is still on?? And if yes, won't it be affected?

I saw that. As per Rodmap they will list in 1st quarter. But while running ICO they will not list. As per days remains. After 20 days in 1st quarter they will list.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 154
Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, Are companies going to have the opportunity to decrease costs, increase effective procedures related to financial management and will they get access to wide audience of potential customers.

Yeah it will massively reduce the costs associated with banking for businesses all over the world.  This will make 47Bank very popular with different fintech companies, in particular app developers because they are who 47Bank are targeting their services at.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
I just looked at their website and they say they are partners with Microsoft Azure. Do you think that this is real? Because i have seen some small ico's which say that they are partnered with some popular company and at the end of the day it was fake to pull in some new investors. So do you guys think that this is also the case here as well?

Most times when company’s reference things especially azure it means they are using azure for part of their development normally for hosting or development or servers or something of that nature. I haven’t heard any specifics of a Microsoft partnership and if they had a business partnership I imagine they would specify Microsoft as their partner not specifically azure
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I just looked at their website and they say they are partners with Microsoft Azure. Do you think that this is real? Because i have seen some small ico's which say that they are partnered with some popular company and at the end of the day it was fake to pull in some new investors. So do you guys think that this is also the case here as well?
Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, Are companies going to have the opportunity to decrease costs, increase effective procedures related to financial management and will they get access to wide audience of potential customers.
Activity: 532
I just took a look at 47B road map and according to their road map, they are to be listed in exchanges in this first quarter of 2018.
But what got me wondering is this, their ICO has 21 days to end so also does this first quater have 21 days to end. Meaning the ICO period and first quater of 2018 end and day. Does it mean they are going to list on exchanges even when their ico is still on?? And if yes, won't it be affected?
hi! How will you plan to deal with money laundering and grey markets? Do you have that kind of stuff to deal with all of that? to make a due-dil for every deal which comes thru your bank? 

Hi keepboxm I don't know if you have had a chance to check out the website or the whitepaper but 47Bank will be extremely compliant, they even want to apply for FCA authorisation and an EU banking license, compared to a lot projects trying to offer banking services 47 Bank are a lot more advanced.
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
hi! How will you plan to deal with money laundering and grey markets? Do you have that kind of stuff to deal with all of that? to make a due-dil for every deal which comes thru your bank? 
Planning on investing in Forty Seven Bank please use this quick tutorial how to contribute: https://assets.fortyseven.io/how-to-contribute.pdf
Nice one, thanks for sharing this link, it gave detailed step on how to invest in forty seven bank. I think this tutorial link will be helpful to everyone.
Activity: 252

There is probably a meaning to it, but I noticed the token price of one FSBT is 0.0047 ETH, I suppose both have a symbolic meaning

Hey that is a nice catch ! I didn't notice it xD. I don't know for sure, but i think that the name means the price of it. Anyone know it better ?

Yeah I was curious what the 47 stood for so I literally scoured through the whitepaper and noticed the number, pretty usefull comments have been posted about the possibilities
Planning on investing in Forty Seven Bank please use this quick tutorial how to contribute: https://assets.fortyseven.io/how-to-contribute.pdf
Thanks for sharing this tutorial mate. It really does explain in details how to go about investing in Forty seven bank. Am sure it will help a lot of people here, well done
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

someone mention the real meaning one time in previous threads can't recall but i think the name deals with regulation and explain the uniqueness of the project, the memory is shady tho Embarrassed Roll Eyes
This project has great team,innovative idea and potential to be success.. Hope to see their best rating on https://icoguide.com/en  Smiley
I can't agree any less mate. It does really have great potentials and great ideas as well. It is one project that stands out because it is out to solve problems and make room for the future. I am sure it will always get a good rating..
Jump to: