Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 170. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
On page 26 of the whitepaper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view), ''direct market access'' is mentioned, does this mean you can directly place sell orders on other exchanges?

I'm not sure which markets 47 Bank are referring to on this page of the whitepaper, this section is a bit ambiguous.

I presume they mean crypto exchanges but 47 Bank also provides a FIAT currency conversion forex service or at least access to one...

Maybe we could get some more clarification from the 47 Bank team?

As I understand that statement meaning is not directly you place sell orders on other exchanges. This is future they will provide theirs client when theirs orders trading in large size. But not mentioned on other exchanges.

There seems to be some confusion here, I think we should wait for official clarification from FSBT Dev team what they mean  by ''direct market access'' and now it will work.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?

Check out https://www.fortyseven.io/ it has the partnerships and companies they work with towards the bottom of the website and what exchanges they are hoping to be listed on in the near future

This gives a good idea in which direction the ICO is headed, but has yet to prove that they actually can achieve their goals
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Check out https://www.fortyseven.io/ it has the partnerships and companies they work with towards the bottom of the website and what exchanges they are hoping to be listed on in the near future
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
On page 26 of the whitepaper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view), ''direct market access'' is mentioned, does this mean you can directly place sell orders on other exchanges?

I'm not sure which markets 47 Bank are referring to on this page of the whitepaper, this section is a bit ambiguous.

I presume they mean crypto exchanges but 47 Bank also provides a FIAT currency conversion forex service or at least access to one...

I honestly cannot imagine how the trade should work on external Exchanges. Unless the different exchanges are all connected in the app.

Well the whitepaper states that its prime objective is to bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and fiat and also provide an app where all accounts are connected into one thereby granting a direct access to all personal accounts, putting this into perspective, it may seem possible to see this happen
Activity: 168
Hello, i will love to know are Forty seven bank token only generated when purchased? If they aren't, will any unsold Forty seven bank token be burnt?

Hello Cnote328, I will like to bring to your notice that a similar question has been asked just few pages back. I will advise you visit some few pages back for answer to this your question. Thanks

Hello my friend, I was going to ask the same question before I saw your reply. I have taken time to visit many previous pages, but I can't seem to find this question's answer. Could you please tell me the page to check, or better still enlighten me on weather they will burn their unsold tokens. Thanks

I also did not found that information on white paper and even Holders benefit pages. But not remembered exactly previously was seen that details somewhere.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Yes, it means that you will be able to directly trade on exchanges which are connected to Forty Seven Bank infrastructure via API.
Activity: 121
Merit: 123
I see you offer businesses the possibility of launching applications in your platform. What requirements will businesses need to meet in order to launch their applications?

We are planning to develop Forty Seven Bank App Platform that will become heaven for fintech developers, as they will be able to create fintech applications and use umbrella services of the bank (KYC, AML, our customer base, etc.). It means that developers with small or medium amount of capital will be able to create White Label business powered by infrastructure of Forty Seven Bank. A good analogy is Apple and App Store that is a heaven for mobile developers. In our case, in order for a developer to do this, he will need FSBT tokens.
Moreover, we are going to offer businesses the opportunity to improve the effectiveness of financial and operational activities via smart contracts. Again, to do this, they will need FSBT.
These two things are going to create real demand for FSBT on secondary market.
Apart from that, token holders will be top priority clients of the bank and according to loyalty program will receive portion of Forty Seven Bank net profit every year in a form of FSBL loyalty tokens which can be later exchanged to wide range of various products and services (travelling, electronic, clothing, gift cards, etc.). Imagine a loyalty program in a retail store where you have a card and every time you make a purchase, you get some points which can be later exchanged for something. FSBL/FSBT token yield will be quite small in the beginning, as it is connected to performance of the bank, but under the conditions and calculations for our hardcap of 10M EUR, in 2023 token yield will be 167% - in other words - for each ETH contributed during ICO in 2023 you will get bonusin FSBL tokens equal to 1.67 ETH. Token yield will grow every year and our performance will inflate the price of the token substantially. I offer you to read more about this in our document called Token Holders Benefits: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view

This would truly be an heaven from fintech developers. However I wonder how will all of this work fro a legal perspective. Won't there be issues for you for provide a third party KYC services for example? If there is a problem during the KYC process for some company that use your service, won't you be exposed to a potential lawsuit?
Activity: 252

As I understand that statement meaning is not directly you place sell orders on other exchanges. This is future they will provide theirs client when theirs orders trading in large size. But not mentioned on other exchanges.

Yes since there is no mentioning of the name of the exchanges, or exchanges itself, but instead markets, that section has been a bit confusing for me, either way, direct market access does sound interesting since at this time it costs a lot effort to find the market you need and then to open an account on that market
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I see you offer businesses the possibility of launching applications in your platform. What requirements will businesses need to meet in order to launch their applications?

We are planning to develop Forty Seven Bank App Platform that will become heaven for fintech developers, as they will be able to create fintech applications and use umbrella services of the bank (KYC, AML, our customer base, etc.). It means that developers with small or medium amount of capital will be able to create White Label business powered by infrastructure of Forty Seven Bank. A good analogy is Apple and App Store that is a heaven for mobile developers. In our case, in order for a developer to do this, he will need FSBT tokens.
Moreover, we are going to offer businesses the opportunity to improve the effectiveness of financial and operational activities via smart contracts. Again, to do this, they will need FSBT.
Apart from that, token holders will be top priority clients of the bank and according to loyalty program will receive portion of Forty Seven Bank net profit every year in a form of FSBL loyalty tokens which can be later exchanged to wide range of various products and services (travelling, electronic, clothing, gift cards, etc.). Imagine a loyalty program in a retail store where you have a card and every time you make a purchase, you get some points which can be later exchanged for something. FSBL/FSBT token yield will be quite small in the beginning, as it is connected to performance of the bank, but under the conditions and calculations for our hardcap of 10M EUR, in 2023 token yield will be 167% - in other words - for each ETH contributed during ICO in 2023 you will get bonusin FSBL tokens equal to 1.67 ETH. Token yield will grow every year and our performance will inflate the price of the token substantially. I offer you to read more about this in our document called Token Holders Benefits: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view

This is a well articulated and professional response that's rare to get from just any type of project... This shows a whole lot of promising value for FSBT token in years to come and got me wondering if there is a plan for a creation of the FSBT blockchain I.e a shift away from the ethereum blockchain in years to come??
Activity: 532
Hello, i will love to know are Forty seven bank token only generated when purchased? If they aren't, will any unsold Forty seven bank token be burnt?

Hello Cnote328, I will like to bring to your notice that a similar question has been asked just few pages back. I will advise you visit some few pages back for answer to this your question. Thanks

Hello my friend, I was going to ask the same question before I saw your reply. I have taken time to visit many previous pages, but I can't seem to find this question's answer. Could you please tell me the page to check, or better still enlighten me on weather they will burn their unsold tokens. Thanks

Alright. It's on the whitepaper too though. I will try to paraphrase based on my understanding.  Apart from tokens meant for bounty, bonus, and other non-sales activities, The total amount of token generated (for sales)  is directly proportional to the amount of payment recieved. Thus there won't be any token left dormant at the end of the day. check page 57 of whitepaper for better understanding. Hope this helps
Can you pay with fiat money on this ICO ? Or can we do it after ICO. I see on the site that you can pay currently with ETH, and Bitcoin.

I doubt you can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i think ETH and Bitcoin is the payment medium as stated on their website. If one can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i will love to know also

I think at one point Forty Seven Bank were accepting payments in fiat through the Paybis service. I wonder what happened there and why they stopped accepting Fiat.

You were able to buy with FIAT, but only with Creditcard and then Paybis. The Fees were about 10%.
On the Website was a SEPA Logo too. Don't know why they removed the the FIAT payments.

So they actually accepted FIAT ? Damn why did they remove it. It was a good payment option for those who didn't have any crypto. Maybe one of the team members can answer this ?
We don't remove it. Just at the current moment, we have several technical issues with the credit card, but we will make an announcement very soon when it start working.

That is very good news, I think it's the right move to keep the fiat option open. Many people (including me) don't always have BTC or ETH available and this way we can avoid the trouble of buying more and pay high fees and instead just pay directly with a credit card.

FIAT option is really good and I hope FSBT team will add it soon.
BTW this FSBT price is fixed in ETH? or it will change based on ETH price?
1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT.

It's fixed price till the end of ICO.
1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT.
Talking about unsold tokens - they will not be generated. We generate tokens which we sell, no more, no less, so there is nothing to be burned.

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Fortyseven bank is offering multi-asset account as seen in page 14 of the white paper

"Forty Seven Bank clients will have a lot of possibil-ities related to account management. Having access to just one application, a customer will have access to all his accounts in dierent banks at one place – it will be easy to manage personal inance in such a way. Besides that, a client is going to have access to all his crypto wallets, investments in traditional inancial assets (stocks, bonds, commodities, etc.) and credit or debit cards"

That is a great attraction for developers to have access to a platform that allows management of various accounts; with developers building on top of forty seven you are basically saving alot of time and money since you do not have to do all the integrations and having to deal with all the regulations involved.  As a developer you get to focus on your value proposition instead.

The mission of Forty Seven Bank is to create innovative, flexible and open Application Platform for financial technology developers, who will be able to operate under the roof of Forty Seven Bank, having access to banks infrastructure and customer base. We will give the opportunity to developers with small or medium capital to create white label applications which will be able to compete with traditional banks. Our Bank as a Service (BaaS) solution will disrupt the financial sector of the European Union by reducing barriers to entry the fintech market.
Activity: 154

Activity: 490
Fortyseven bank is offering multi-asset account as seen in page 14 of the white paper

"Forty Seven Bank clients will have a lot of possibil-ities related to account management. Having access to just one application, a customer will have access to all his accounts in dierent banks at one place – it will be easy to manage personal inance in such a way. Besides that, a client is going to have access to all his crypto wallets, investments in traditional inancial assets (stocks, bonds, commodities, etc.) and credit or debit cards"

That is a great attraction for developers to have access to a platform that allows management of various accounts; with developers building on top of forty seven you are basically saving alot of time and money since you do not have to do all the integrations and having to deal with all the regulations involved.  As a developer you get to focus on your value proposition instead.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 56
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

that's how I understood it. 47bk wants to connect via various interfaces with as many services as possible. Maybe there will be direct links to partner exchanges in the future. or maybe they mean their own 47bk exchange? both would be cool

Intersting.. I wonder who will be their partner exchanges, maybe this might help 47 bank get listed on a bigger exchange because they can also refer business to the exchange on their own platform. So it would work great for both parties.

Ya I’d imagine literally partnering with other exchanges might be a good way to get listed if they can get the partnership I’m really hoping the partnerships they are planning are with the larger exchanges like binance. I don’t have anything against smaller ones like hitbtc but really want to see more integration between the big exchanges

Most exchange have APIs; 47 is an API first bank so I am guessing the direct access would be to use the API. You also have the PSD2 system in place so I think that would fall under that statement. "direct market access".

I meant that, with interfaces I meant APIs, 47BK seems to want to do a lot with APIs. and in combination with PSD2, this gives a lot of possibilities. we can be curious
Jump to: