Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 25. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Did i miss something out ? Why is the participants reduced to 1755 ? I just didn't check the site for 2 days. The bonus is a very good idea, but it is weird that the participants got reduced.

That can only be a mistake. At 1755 they were about in February as far as I can remember. At the moment there are about 3900 investors. Maybe a link to the database is not correct

Maybe that’s since th extension started? I don’t know it pretty sure the project was near or over 4000. The likely cause I’d imagine is due to ththe extension I mean he investment amounts haven’t dropped so it would line up

But still it is weird to see that it has changed. Maybe it is a bug, because that can always happen. Even i when i make something with databases there could be a error with the linking.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Did i miss something out ? Why is the participants reduced to 1755 ? I just didn't check the site for 2 days. The bonus is a very good idea, but it is weird that the participants got reduced.

That can only be a mistake. At 1755 they were about in February as far as I can remember. At the moment there are about 3900 investors. Maybe a link to the database is not correct

Maybe that’s since th extension started? I don’t know it pretty sure the project was near or over 4000. The likely cause I’d imagine is due to ththe extension I mean he investment amounts haven’t dropped so it would line up
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Scammers are starting to operate in Facebook Messenger, beware! I don't think 47bank addresses people in personal messages in Facebook, unless they address you first.
Well this means that a lot of people see potential in Fortysevenbank otherwise they would not go trough the trouble to try to scam people with it. I hope that they will find a solution for all these scammers so we don't have to worry about this anymore.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Scammers are starting to operate in Facebook Messenger, beware! I don't think 47bank addresses people in personal messages in Facebook, unless they address you first.
This has been lingering for a very long time,I guess it's just meant to happen. I will urge every investors to be very careful with who they chat with concerning investment. Ensure you go through the official website.

Forty Seven Bank are very good at going through different social media platforms and ensuring all scam risks are reported or taken down, I think this is a very commendable thing for a project to do.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Same applies to telegram messenger too, if anyone has stayed long enough on the crypto space he/she should have known before now that scammers copy all the information of original project and try to use them to scam people, no real project admin will pm you first
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This has been lingering for a very long time,I guess it's just meant to happen. I will urge every investors to be very careful with who they chat with concerning investment. Ensure you go through the official website.
Activity: 420
An overview of the Forty Seven Bank projects - https://medium.com/p/ebb16c8eef8d?source=linkShare-10ad0f31f3dd-1522821120. This will help someone

Cool one. I love this part "Their Bank as a service plans on disrupting the financial sector of the European Union by reducing the barriers for entry into the fin-tech market."
Wow after reading this article i sure understand how the loyalty program works now, with the FSBL Tokens you will receive you can buy airplane tickets, hotel bookings, mobile phones, laptops, gadgets, clothing and many others in their loyalty shop.

That is indeed a really great article and a good summary. I totally forgot that they have already released the APIv1.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
An overview of the Forty Seven Bank projects - https://medium.com/p/ebb16c8eef8d?source=linkShare-10ad0f31f3dd-1522821120. This will help someone

Cool one. I love this part "Their Bank as a service plans on disrupting the financial sector of the European Union by reducing the barriers for entry into the fin-tech market."
Wow after reading this article i sure understand how the loyalty program works now, with the FSBL Tokens you will receive you can buy airplane tickets, hotel bookings, mobile phones, laptops, gadgets, clothing and many others in their loyalty shop.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Forty Seven Bank is aiming to achieve high profitability matters for our stakeholders based on constant review of the business improvements and service effectiveness.

Being stagnant in any business won't bring in any profit and investors will tend to run away from the project so it is nice to see that they are planning on reviewing their projects and making sure everything is working accordingly to the benefit of all.

That’s why it’s good the team has been so active getting the api and sdk working is such good news as it shows that regardless of the ico the team is actively developing and moving the project forward which is great
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Forty Seven Bank is aiming to achieve high profitability matters for our stakeholders based on constant review of the business improvements and service effectiveness.

Being stagnant in any business won't bring in any profit and investors will tend to run away from the project so it is nice to see that they are planning on reviewing their projects and making sure everything is working accordingly to the benefit of all.
Activity: 672
Admin. What is plan open exchange market?

I think what you means is when will they enter into the exchange market, if i'm correct, well, not now, you just need to wait as the ICO is still on, issues like that will have to drop when the ICO has been completed and that i believe is the main focus of the team at the moment
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
ETH is above 620 USD, how many of you thing it will cross 700 USD in this month itself? Is there any possibility of FSBT token getting listed at exchange as early as May 1st week?
I think that the possibilty is pretty high that it will reach 700 USD again and because ethereum is rising in value many other projects like fortyseven also increase in value because they are tied to ethereum.
I can see ethereum passing way higher than $750, if the bullish markets continue I can see ethereum passing $1000 which will help FSBT tokn price massively.

ETH contentiously going up, looks like 700 will cross this week itself. Its already above 640 USD. And at any time it can jump above 700 USD. But it should stay above 700 for longer time.

Will be great to see it finally return to higher than $750, I've missed the good old BULL days, hoping this will be a joint ETH & altcoins season, so FSBT can moon too.
Activity: 420
Forty Seven Bank introduces the concept of a ‘multi-asset account’ which gives customers access to and control of both crypto and fiat assets in one place, through one simple, easy to use interface.

Just look at this feature it makes things easy to integrate both assets without having to use different applications and system also allows conversion of assets easier.
Actually, accessing to multiple account is only one of the features of FSBT. If you go through to the entire whitepaper and read it, you will know how all the  features were conceptualized and  planed well. 

Currently there is no single platform which offers single platform for managing crypto and Fiat currencies. Using FSBT account we will be able to manage our both account at single login.
So you can hold your fiat money there and your crypto currencies? that is amazing what are the fees if we want to transfer and or trade?

I found nothing exactly about the fees, but they mentioned that the fees will be lower than in exchanges or other banks. "Moreover, transaction costs will be reduced substantially by doing that at Forty Seven Bank."
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Forty Seven Bank introduces the concept of a ‘multi-asset account’ which gives customers access to and control of both crypto and fiat assets in one place, through one simple, easy to use interface.

Just look at this feature it makes things easy to integrate both assets without having to use different applications and system also allows conversion of assets easier.
Actually, accessing to multiple account is only one of the features of FSBT. If you go through to the entire whitepaper and read it, you will know how all the  features were conceptualized and  planed well. 

Currently there is no single platform which offers single platform for managing crypto and Fiat currencies. Using FSBT account we will be able to manage our both account at single login.
So you can hold your fiat money there and your crypto currencies? that is amazing what are the fees if we want to transfer and or trade?
Activity: 56

Actually, accessing to multiple account is only one of the features of FSBT. If you go through to the entire whitepaper and read it, you will know how all the  features were conceptualized and  planed well.  

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Good news for all investors. I received one mail today from FortySeven Bank. Everyone who has contributed before the 31st of March gets 30% token bonus and Everyone who has contributed after the 31st of March or hasn’t contributed yet gets 10% token bonus for all new contributions.

This is great news, where do you hear about this?? Fantastic news for the guys who have supported it from the early stages offering more value for the coins. Great way to reward the loyal community Smiley
Activity: 109
Ah,would know more on what exchanges of information.When is the exit to the exchanges, when is it possible to trade tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: