Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 274. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi. Why do you need a blockchain?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
 interesting project for us to see the development project of this project as well as many of which have advantages of atm based projects such as centra and even project can be better than CTRampung ico from the project can achieve the desire of the development team from the project
Activity: 448
Will be any charge for have the credit card?
For those who contributed > 1 ETH during ICO credit card will be for free.
oh thank you, and how long will the credit card arrive?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
which countries will these bank cards be sent to?
I wish project success
Individuals from all the countries (except FACTA and sanction lists) will be able to become the clients of Forty Seven Bank. In the beginning we will work with business customers from the EU and in future with the growth of the bank we will expand our operations with businesses to other countries.
For those who contributed > 1 ETH during ICO credit card will be for free.
Having a bank in cryptoworld would be interesting, waiting for the project to be implemented.

Good luck for the team.
Thank You for Your feedback. We trying to do our best!
a very valuable project and team
hope everyone will understand the value
I am very happy to be part of this project
We are glad to read that. Thank You for being with us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Will be the cryptocurrencies accumulated in the same account than fiats?

You will have a multi-asset account which means you will have the possibility to store fiat / crypto all on the same place
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Having a bank in cryptoworld would be interesting, waiting for the project to be implemented.

Good luck for the team.
Activity: 322
a very valuable project and team
hope everyone will understand the value
I am very happy to be part of this project
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
which countries will these bank cards be sent to?
I wish project success
Will be the cryptocurrencies accumulated in the same account than fiats?
And how is going to work the accounts?
I think your project is very interesting and will definitely be useful for others later, hopefully this project run successfully ,,
Thank You for Your positive comment. We trying to do our best.
Activity: 588
I think your project is very interesting and will definitely be useful for others later, hopefully this project run successfully ,,
will be receive physical credit cards?

Yes, you will receive physical credit cards. Those who will contribute between 1 and 5 ETH at our ICO will receive VISA Classic credit card for free. Those who will contribute between 5 and 10 ETH at ICO will receive VISA Platinum credit card for free. They will be sent via post.
That's good, And will I be able to use it like any other credit card¿
Activity: 434
Will you have another project soon?

Our team is aimed at reaching the best results and highest goals. Usually it is impossible if the team is not concentrated on particular project. We are planning to realize Forty Seven Bank project, create a successful bank that will become important infrastructure element. This is our main goal at this moment. We will see how everything goes and may be in future we will have new ideas and will work additionally on them, but creating a bank is the main task for upcoming years.
It will be interesting work in another project you'll do, but I think this is a very complete project and you must be very busy with it by the moment
Will you have another project soon?

Our team is aimed at reaching the best results and highest goals. Usually it is impossible if the team is not concentrated on particular project. We are planning to realize Forty Seven Bank project, create a successful bank that will become important infrastructure element. This is our main goal at this moment. We will see how everything goes and may be in future we will have new ideas and will work additionally on them, but creating a bank is the main task for upcoming years.
will be receive physical credit cards?

Yes, you will receive physical credit cards. Those who will contribute between 1 and 5 ETH at our ICO will receive VISA Classic credit card for free. Those who will contribute between 5 and 10 ETH at ICO will receive VISA Platinum credit card for free. They will be sent via post.
Jump to: