Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 32. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If you wish to speak other languages, follow one of the telegram handles below:

🇹🇷 Turkish group: @forty_seven_turkish
🇫🇷 French group: @fortysevenfr
🇷🇺 Russian group: @fortysevenru
🇪🇸 Spanish group: @fortysevenes
🇮🇹 Italian group: @fortysevenit
🇰🇷 Korean group: @fortysevenkorea

I didn't know they had all these groups in different languages. It is good to know that they have been working tirelessly to get attention from investors all over the world
I only new they had a Russian telegram group, wow I never​ new they had more. I'm really surprised, The project is really spreading to all parts of the world.
Activity: 154

I didn't know they had all these groups in different languages. It is good to know that they have been working tirelessly to get attention from investors all over the world
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
FortySeven Bank issued 2 840 846 FSBT. 3855 participants are contributed in ICO. What you thing in remaining days forty seven bank will cross 4K participants count? Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Wow, never knew forty seven bank had their telegram running in 7 different languages including English. Right it was only English language telegram group that was existing. That's really cool.

You would need a capable admins to run those; Now am curious which of those is the most active and is generating most returns of investors?
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The customers of Forty Seven Bank can hold cryptocurrencies in this wallet, monitor current balance, easily send and receive digital currencies, request history of payment transactions.
https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/986658170037784576

Market is going back to its glorious days, the green days are here and adoptability is taking place daily so it's a good catch that FSBT is bringing this innovation now than ever
Activity: 56

Wow, never knew forty seven bank had their telegram running in 7 different languages including English. Right it was only English language telegram group that was existing. That's really cool.

Where you found this information? I never knew FSBT have these many telegram groups. These telegram groups just introduced now or was there since beginning?
Activity: 112
47 Bank clients will have an opportunity to analyze and manage all financial operations in fiat and non-fiat currencies using flexible analytical functions of the company's software.

Nice feature i must say, being able to manage and analyze one financial operations in fiat and non-fiat currencies is one the features of Forty seven bank i really look forward to.
Activity: 70
47 Bank clients will have an opportunity to analyze and manage all financial operations in fiat and non-fiat currencies using flexible analytical functions of the company's software.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
The bank will also offer traditional products and services like insurance, payments and transfers, payment history and analysis, cash withdrawals at Forty Seven Bank Smart ATMs, as well as at ATMs of partnering banks.
Yeah, but you have to hold your tokens if you want to get benefits from FortySeven Bank. I read white paper and token holder document. Lots good and very profitable benefits are mentioned there. I guess still lots people are not aware about this kind of benefits/features.
They have you hold the tokens so many people will stay in fortyseven bank. Because the bonus you get is pretty good if you hold your tokens.
Activity: 532

Activity: 532

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
End of April is getting closer and closer, that means the ICO is over soon (10 days according to Counter)
I've been pretty much there since the start of the project and I'm looking forward to it when it finally starts. Even if it does not really start until the end of 2019. Not good for impatient people :-)
Activity: 56
Sometimes when I am at their site (FSB ICO site) i get redirected to a facebook page, and it just shows a blank new page. Is this normal ?

no, i don't think it's normal. are you sure you are on the right page? https://www.fortyseven.io/#ico
For me, this problem has not occurred

I have not faced such situations where I got redirected to another page (Facebook or anything else). Instead of clicking links type FSBT url manually in browser.
Activity: 55
I see great potential and a strong, ambitious team. If they will be able to develop the idea as stated in https://www.icoguide.com/en
Activity: 168
It's good to find a truly unique concept among thousands copycats… A modern, blockchain-based bank designed for both crypto and fiat? Where do I sign up? Endlessly promising project… I'm going to spread the good word among my pals…

I can tell you that i was super excited when i first heard about fortyseven bank i told myself that this project is so unique and i won't let it pass me by.

Yes, FSBT has so many unique features. Opportunity to provide Forty Seven banking services under your own brand.
API access that allows the development and implementation of modern financial services based on Forty Seven infrastructure and processes. And many more.
Activity: 728
It's good to find a truly unique concept among thousands copycats… A modern, blockchain-based bank designed for both crypto and fiat? Where do I sign up? Endlessly promising project… I'm going to spread the good word among my pals…

I can tell you that i was super excited when i first heard about fortyseven bank i told myself that this project is so unique and i won't let it pass me by.
Activity: 490
The bank will also offer traditional products and services like insurance, payments and transfers, payment history and analysis, cash withdrawals at Forty Seven Bank Smart ATMs, as well as at ATMs of partnering banks.

That's the gap bridging that was stated on their whitepaper, as this will enable forty seven bank to create an avenue where people will understand what cryptocurrency is all about and possibly embrace it, from their concept, it clearly shows that this project is not just here for profit but for something much more, they are doing something patriotic in my opinion

They are operating or will be operating as a bank and as stated that is one of the core features being provided to developers. You can imagine how developers would feel not having to deal with all the paper work.

FSBT project will be bring lot of changes to today's traditional baking. People will like this change for sure. FSBT will provide next generation banking experience.

The way i see it its a modernized approach, its doing old things in a modern way, and adding on to it lot of crypto assets, i imagine they will treat crypto like other assets (gold, silver etc) but hopefully in a much more accessible and approachable manner so that not just the big dogs get to take part, thats what makes crypto important i think
did not rule out all that would happen crypto assets treated like other assets later on, i also see this almost like you just do the old thing but in a new way for easier to use it can be said this early refreshment at the traditional bank.

If they were able to prove it working I think will enable many other similar ideas since the banking sectors are highly centralized; well that was the reason why bitcoins was made anyway. Lets see how this evolves.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Website is very beautiful, there are some good ideas with this project.  Smiley

The website is just decent, all of the necessary information is on the homepage, because it is just one page. I often like that, because then you will not have to load every page.

Yeah and you can scroll down the main page and see all the different sections, it also makes it a lot easier to view on mobile systems. The layout is a lot better and it looks a bit like a sleeker night-mode version of the previous 4new website.

Yeah just to took a glance at the website very simple and easy to access well done team I see all previous errors Has been addressed

I noticed that too, there were a few spelling mistakes and inaccuracies on the FortySeven website previously and these have now been corrected by the 47 Bank team.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Sometimes when I am at their site (FSB ICO site) i get redirected to a facebook page, and it just shows a blank new page. Is this normal ?

no, i don't think it's normal. are you sure you are on the right page? https://www.fortyseven.io/#ico
For me, this problem has not occurred
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Pages:
Jump to: