Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 63. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Thanks for the article. And there are even the new numbers (extension of the ICO until the end of April, new hardcap and new max tokens) in it. Did not remember that this information (date of publication of the article) was already published on 24.3. The time goes by so fast

Nice article. Really time goes too fast. They sold yet 2 742 462 FSBT tokens and still 24 days are remains. This time is enough to sold remaining tokens.

It looks so indeed, the team can not afford to postpone it further
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
See the number o participants are increasing each day, its now 3579. lots of participants joined after ICO extension, so this tell that people are fine with this.

Maybe they are just new people noticing the coin and buying it. I never heard the opinions of the early investors, but i think that they are cool with the extention.
I agree some people did not have the time to know more about 47bank and after the extension they knew more and invested in this project.

I agree too they stepped up their publicity game and are now reaping the consequences of it... They have learnt thier lessons from the first part of the ico
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
See the number o participants are increasing each day, its now 3579. lots of participants joined after ICO extension, so this tell that people are fine with this.

Maybe they are just new people noticing the coin and buying it. I never heard the opinions of the early investors, but i think that they are cool with the extention.
I agree some people did not have the time to know more about 47bank and after the extension they knew more and invested in this project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

This is good stat, please where did you get this update from, Due to the potential attributes the project shows. I think more investors are willing to invest not minding​ the current state of the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 168

Thanks for the article. And there are even the new numbers (extension of the ICO until the end of April, new hardcap and new max tokens) in it. Did not remember that this information (date of publication of the article) was already published on 24.3. The time goes by so fast

Nice article. Really time goes too fast. They sold yet 2 742 462 FSBT tokens and still 24 days are remains. This time is enough to sold remaining tokens.

That's more than half of the token sold which is a good improvement from the last time and i know we might hit the hardcap during this ico extension.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Agreed, the extension was a smart idea and they definitly seem to be reaping the benefits of it the tokens are going much faster than i expected, i honestly thought the pace would slow down when the extension was announced but it seems the concept has grabbed on to a solid community that is investing a good deal of crypto into the prospect.
Activity: 70

Yeah. I see they offer a loyalty program, which is the first of its kind. This mean Forty seven bank token holders will be a top priority of the bank.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 154
Activity: 420
Good update from there twitter:

GuardaWallet has natively supported FSBT token. Transfers, deposits, easy-to-use bank card purchase and exchange will be available for our token holders! #fortyseven #gofortyseven
Does anybody here us that wallet? i would not trust any unkown wallets you can also hold the FSBT tokens in your mew wallet right?

Yes, you can use MEW or any other ERC20 compatible wallet, like Metamask, Mist, Trust or Parity. I downloaded the Guarda Wallet, but I had no time to test it.
Activity: 532

I just want to now, Is forty seven bank already developing all that was said in white-paper, from pages nr. 12 for private clients, IBAN, infrastructure, APP, etc?

The purpose of ico is to raise money for a project. That is to develop the infrastructure involved in the project. Even if the team might have started developing, there are some of the said things that can't be done just yet until the required fund Is realized.
Merit: 110
Good update from there twitter:

GuardaWallet has natively supported FSBT token. Transfers, deposits, easy-to-use bank card purchase and exchange will be available for our token holders! #fortyseven #gofortyseven
Does anybody here us that wallet? i would not trust any unkown wallets you can also hold the FSBT tokens in your mew wallet right?
Merit: 102
Hi, I look through the roadmap you have set for early 2019 the submission of  docs for a banking license and  later  that year, to obtain  a Banking  license. Question- Since Minimum  Cap  Requirede  to open banking  institutions in EU is generaly hight, but how does FSB  intends  to raise  such  a capital?
Activity: 672
FSBT making slow but steady progress towards hardcap that too in bad market condition. Hope everything gets normalized by April end.

I'm positive the market will get better before April ends i feel it in my bones  Wink. I'm not surprise with the steady progress, investors have seen the benefits one will get by purchasing 47B token in the long run and have choose to look above the current market state.

I want to join in your faith and hope the market gets better by April ending or before 2nd week of may... I am seriously tired of the market trend.

The present market state has lingered for long, more than we expected. And it's even more frustrating when there is no tangible reason for it. We are just hoping for a better market soon

Wait for the summer ! Smiley. I think that the market will be back in the summer. There are some reasons why the market is falling down i think, because maybe some people are cashing out. Also there was a g20 meeting planned about crypto, and I am sure that that affected the market.

I hope so too, it would be a great time for markets to pick up, but I seriously think we could be waiting until November/December 18 until we see a real turnaround.

I thought G20 meeting is completed for crypto. ?
I heard one country raised concerns over crypto and I see lot of negatively. But all such news comes when big people wants to buy. Hope to see recovery soon

That was about a month ago or more and i believe it went successfully, most times we get to hear irrelevant information that is just all about causing FUD in the community, cryptocurrency is just too big to be stopped, best thing to do is to hodl, as it will definitely rise
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
They deserve all the commendation that they could possibly get, I mean I have seen other platform also having the PSD2 compliance and also a fintech project but I really can not see how detailed their services are and the benefits aren't anywhere near what FSBT intends to offer... This project carries alot of values already
Totally correct, i can't agree with you more.
FortySeven Bank will be simple Huge, seeing it's based in the UK & have those PSD2 compliance in hands will differently make it something worth the waiting.
This is one of the few projects that comes once every couple years.
The idea is simply more innovative when it comes to crypto. I can't wait till ICO ends & check those road map points when filled (achieved).

Yeah the european banking license and the PSD2 compliance really make this project a very attractive intelligent, Forty Seven Bank really know what they are doing in terms of regulation.

PSD2 ensures banks open up information and are able to work with 3rd parties so I read upon getting more understanding on what really is PSD2 one time and in fact it's a case of weather the banks like it or not
I just want to know, Is forty seven bank already developing all that was said in white-paper, from pages nr. 12 for private clients, IBAN, infrastructure, APP, etc?
Activity: 532
After looking through a roadmap I would say that the whole project was designed thoroughly and detailed, I appreciate this approach of 47 bank team. Nice

They deserve all the commendation that they could possibly get, I mean I have seen other platform also having the PSD2 compliance and also a fintech project but I really can not see how detailed their services are and the benefits aren't anywhere near what FSBT intends to offer... This project carries alot of values already

They obviously knew they have to offer something better than  what their competitors have already put in their offer else they will likely not be taken serious. And it's a good one for them too.
Pages:
Jump to: