Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 80. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Dear contributors and our followers,
We have some very important notice for you regarding exchanges and ICO.

Please read it very carefully:
https://goo.gl/aQo9QQ
So you are not going to put FSBT on exchanges till ethereum hits 700-800 USD again? But i am glad to see that the rest of the road map will go according planned.

It would be unfair for them, because they have bought Fory Seven coins when ETH was high. It would be the best to wait for ETH to get back up. They actually care for us Smiley. Amazing that this is available.

That is quite fair to the early investors and FortySeven Bank take care of all participants of the ICO. Prolonging the ICO under these circumstances is the best solution for all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

So you are not going to put FSBT on exchanges till ethereum hits 700-800 USD again? But i am glad to see that the rest of the road map will go according planned.

It would be unfair for them, because they have bought Fory Seven coins when ETH was high. It would be the best to wait for ETH to get back up. They actually care for us Smiley. Amazing that this is available.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Thank you very much for the clear article with plenty of updates, this is so important for a newly built project like FortySeven, this gives me confidence being transparent and showing where you are at.

This is critical for trust and ensuring the community is kept up to date with plans and progress.

I'm glad you're confident ETH is going to go back up to 700-800! Giving me a headache looking at the $400 mark!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Some Information about the ICO, they are prolonging it for one additional month an lowered the hardcap!

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/important-announcement-b713c24e51a7

Interesting, the rate of investment was going very fast, I think with the constant global awareness, postponing is a good idea

Makes sense, the entire crypto market has been surprised since december, so makes sense to give people a bit more time to invest, they had a good bit of cash coming in but the fact is theirs a lot of people sitting on their funds afraid to invest in anything until the markets start to move, sad but its a fact. Them delaying another month is a wise choice i think hopefully over the next month things start moving marketwise.
Activity: 252
Some Information about the ICO, they are prolonging it for one additional month an lowered the hardcap!

Interesting, the rate of investment was going very fast, I think with the constant global awareness, postponing is a good idea
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
2 days and 7 hours left for the ICO for Forty Seven Bank to finish! Honestly I think this ICO has a good potential to be a real Crypto Bank.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Is there an ETH address where all ICO funds are stored?

One more question:
FortySeven seems like an interesting project with a well executed ICO. Why is it struggling so much to hit the hard cap? Something shady about the team?

I dunt think the team is the problem here presently. I think the fixed token price on eth is playing a huge role in this matter due to the continuous dipping of eth in recent times.
What is the team doing against the fact each coin drops when hitting exchange? I think there should be a a rule to hold tokens for a period of time (say 6 months), since the current trend is selling and rebuying lower.

I think thats just the nature of hitting the exchanges, usually a good time to rebuy some as all the airdrop/bounty hunters will be looking to sell for instant profit.

I think it's alright for them to do that, if you believe in the project - buy all the dumped tokens cheap and HOLD for 6 months+
Activity: 168

Wow, how fast time passes. The ICO lasts only 2 days and a few hours. It's over on Saturday night. I'm looking forward to finally getting my tokens.
They stay in the wallet for a long time, but I can watch them every day :-)

I think it had a good run. I liked the API they rolled out not long ago. I guess we just need to watch in exchanges now. Any news on that front btw?
Still no any news about exchanges. I am going hold tokens for long time. But after end of ICO are they sending tokens immediately in wallet?  
Activity: 672
Along with sereval features 47B plans provide for their clients, Individual clients will have opportunities to create and manage their investment portfolio by using investment and brokerage services provided by Forty Seven Bank.

That's great to hear, you know one thing that intrigues me about this project, is the diverse opportunities that Forty Seven Bank is offering, i don't see any reason why this project will be seen as a failure, considering the fact that they are actually dishing out a lot of goodies
Activity: 154
What is the team doing against the fact each coin drops when hitting exchange? I think there should be a a rule to hold tokens for a period of time (say 6 months), since the current trend is selling and rebuying lower.
Activity: 490

Wow, how fast time passes. The ICO lasts only 2 days and a few hours. It's over on Saturday night. I'm looking forward to finally getting my tokens.

I think it had a good run. I liked the API they rolled out not long ago. I guess we just need to watch in exchanges now. Any news on that front btw?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Will there be one more round of ICO now that the hard cap is looking a bit difficult to reach?

Forty Seven Bank has reached their soft cap is already, so even if they don't sell all tokens the soft cap is enough to to continue. So i having an addition round of ICO isn't really a necessity.

If the softcap is reached then they can already work on their project it is not necessary to make it to the hardcap but if they won't does anyone know what will happen to the rest of the tokens?

thats a good question, I couldnt find it in the white paper, I think they wont be minted or burned if already created

I had thought before now that 47BK is yet to create its token, they just have a set target they intend to reach I.e soft and hardcap such that when token is minted, they mint only according to the amount of investors... I understand the need for much money to be pumped in the project due to its nature and costly equipments for engagement
Activity: 168
A well written article on major ICO involving banking and financial sector. It covers projects like- Everex, Micromoney, Crypterium, Polybius Bank and Forty Seven Bank as well.
Although it is a long one, but read it out to have an Idea of what each ICO is offering to its customers.

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/banking-sector-ico-analysis-bb01e6c5437
Wow, this is really cool mate. Really revealing and well detailed article in deed. Thanks for the share, really a good one for beginners

Its very good article about FSBT. Now I can say FSBT is getting lot of attentions, there are lots of other blog as well about FSBT. Token sale is also going good.

One more question:
FortySeven seems like an interesting project with a well executed ICO. Why is it struggling so much to hit the hard cap? Something shady about the team?

That is a good question, would be good to see the transparency of the project and allow community to see the project's wallet as such.

It certainly is a well executed ICO, however; I think the team need to do more marketing to ensure full publicity is achieved.
Activity: 66

One more question:
Pages:
Jump to: