Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 86. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Infoseek News, a Japanese news site by internet giant Rakuten has featured Forty Seven:
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/infoseek-news-a-japanese-news-site-by-internet-giant-rakuten-has-featured-forty-seven-c0b54530fe6

This is great news, forty seven bank is growing strong on Japanese ground, they are truly going global
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
A quick update for those that missed out -
forty seven has released first version of API. All Developers that plan to enter Forty Seven’s App Store can start developing their applications now. more details to be found at below medium post-
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-first-version-is-released-257af748d6b5

Yep it is a great achievement. I think it came just in time as it reflects ability to stick to the timeline/milestones set. Since they mentioned they will be delivering a MVP around this time. I planned to give it a spin but did not find the time yet.

Its really great news. FSBT team is taking this project very seriously. Its due to current crypto market condition FSBT sale is going bit slow, otherwise it would have been over by now.
Activity: 672
Another link here about fortyseven bank written by Gunther Hohenheim. Everyone have to watch this article...

https://medium.com/@g.r.hohenheim/future-of-crypto-banking-blog-on-forty-seven-bank-e3d2de95b4a7

I believe this would have been a good read, but when I tried reading this article,  for some reasons I don't know,  the page refused to scroll up or down after loading. Did anyone experience this? Am on mobile though.

Looks like FSBT team is getting good publicity from these blogs, Suddenly I see 100s of buyers in FSBT. 12 hours back when I checked I saw total numbers of buyers/participation was 2960 and now its 3130+

That's a significant rise in the number of buyers for such a little time, i remember saying something about the unpredictability of things, as speculation is never the right way to do things but been positive and optimistic is a sure way to handle such
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Infoseek News, a Japanese news site by internet giant Rakuten has featured Forty Seven:
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/infoseek-news-a-japanese-news-site-by-internet-giant-rakuten-has-featured-forty-seven-c0b54530fe6

This is great news, although most part was written in Japanese but it's always good to hear a project of interest was featured in a news site well-done team.
Really nice mate. I want to see more and more of this type of news. I hope other news sites from different regions will also feature fortyseven bank and help spread the word.

This is quite an interesting one, I didn't get all the information because most of the part were written in Japanese, this is really a step forward for forty seven bank, to be featured in a news site.. kudos!
Activity: 532
I really like the fact that we get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. So glad the price is fixed

Sure as an investor, you would definitely like that which favors you, just like the drop in eth price is not having any form of effect on token is to your favor, you are expected to like it. But this doesn't really favor the team I guess. It

This is just fair, because everybody gets the right amount of tokens. It will not be fair when a person invest a little a lot of ETH and recieves less coins. Investors will be happy about this.

Yea. They surely will be glad about this fact. If it had happened the other way round (talking about increasing in eth price) this agreement would have been detrimental to the investor.

This is great news, although most part was written in Japanese but it's always good to hear a project of interest was featured in a news site well-done team.
Really nice mate. I want to see more and more of this type of news. I hope other news sites from different regions will also feature fortyseven bank and help spread the word.

Its really nice review written by Infoseek News. Theirs mission through this ICO is to provide startup companies and engineers with the possibility to develop Finetec products under their umbrella without relying on large investment.
Activity: 154

Activity: 490
I really like the fact that we get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. So glad the price is fixed

Sure as an investor, you would definitely like that which favors you, just like the drop in eth price is not having any form of effect on token is to your favor, you are expected to like it. But this doesn't really favor the team I guess. It

Hmmmm i haven't given this much thought myself, i sincerely do hope it doesn't really affect the project progress but come to think of it, doesn't it end up balances it self somehow when the price of eth eventually shoots up

That is not a good thing for developers given they need to cash out at some point. So the drop is not in their favor but of course favours investors. It is always tricky given the crypto is highly volatile. so you have to factor all that.

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Hmmmm i haven't given this much thought myself, i sincerely do hope it doesn't really affect the project progress but come to think of it, doesn't it end up balances it self somehow when the price of eth eventually shoots up
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Hello Dev, Why is that the Figure for Money Raised on forty seven bank website is not changing? It's been on 2,298,937 All day!

Hello there, it might be standing on Weekend, but almost every evening by GMT on business days it's updating.
Activity: 154

This is just fair, because everybody gets the right amount of tokens. It will not be fair when a person invest a little a lot of ETH and recieves less coins. Investors will be happy about this.
Yes you are right. Have you ever taken time to think of a case where the market goes up, say by 2 times of what is was before sales, and the project makes it a fixed price. Just my thoughts though
Another link here about fortyseven bank written by Gunther Hohenheim. Everyone have to watch this article...

https://medium.com/@g.r.hohenheim/future-of-crypto-banking-blog-on-forty-seven-bank-e3d2de95b4a7

I believe this would have been a good read, but when I tried reading this article,  for some reasons I don't know,  the page refused to scroll up or down after loading. Did anyone experience this? Am on mobile though.

Looks like FSBT team is getting good publicity from these blogs, Suddenly I see 100s of buyers in FSBT. 12 hours back when I checked I saw total numbers of buyers/participation was 2960 and now its 3130+

Yeah the word about fsbt ico is now spreading fast and wide due to the intense social media presence. Kudos to the individuals writing these blogs

I think it's good to see these blogs and it certainly helps get the point across especially if it's a well written article, it will help push out to the other investors who haven't heard about the project yet.

Blogs has always been a good medium to reach out to potential investors, the articles I read about 47B are always well written and always insightful. l'm glad Forty Seven Bank employed this strategy.

Is a good thing they invested time into social media, this presence alone has increased the exposure of the project and also brought investors to participate in these opportunity.

Yeah the word about fsbt ico is now spreading fast and wide due to the intense social media presence. Kudos to the individuals writing these blogs

I think it's good to see these blogs and it certainly helps get the point across especially if it's a well written article, it will help push out to the other investors who haven't heard about the project yet.

Blogs has always been a good medium to reach out to potential investors, the articles I read about 47B are always well written and always insightful. l'm glad Forty Seven Bank employed this strategy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Five days, 11 hours are remains. Can we expect they will reach at least 50%? In 24 hours participants count suddenly changed.
Activity: 728

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

great, many new investors over the weekend. Now they have already reached 25% of the hardcap.
I have also seen some blogs about 47BK lately, the project gets better known every day
Activity: 490
A quick update for those that missed out -
forty seven has released first version of API. All Developers that plan to enter Forty Seven’s App Store can start developing their applications now. more details to be found at below medium post-
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-first-version-is-released-257af748d6b5

Yep it is a great achievement. I think it came just in time as it reflects ability to stick to the timeline/milestones set. Since they mentioned they will be delivering a MVP around this time. I planned to give it a spin but did not find the time yet.
Pages:
Jump to: