Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FTRUMP] F*CK TRUMP ERC-23 Token ICO Aug 25th-Sep 8th - page 2. (Read 3005 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
The Chinese Government is trying to ban people from creating ICO's!

Looks like a great reason to own some FTRUMP Tokens!

FGov maybe should be the first claimable token.

Or maybe I'll make FXI or FJINP

For F*CK Xi Jinping!!

But for now it just shows you that the people of the governments of the world want to control and dominate us!  They don't want us to be free.  They don't want us to have another financial option.  They want us under there control.

Tell the Governments of the world you will not be controlled, you will not be silent, you will not be complacent!

FTRUMP 4 Days Left

Thanks to ALL who have joined this cause! 

We are going to make this a great movement!!

Activity: 110
To the Moon!
Interesting coin ...  Huh
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
The more people who invest = the quicker we get FTRUMP Tokens on C-CEX and other exchanges!
Only a few brave should have invested yes!  And thank you 😁.

It doesn't matter the initial dollar amount raised, wait until this gets listed on the exchanges and people see FTRUMP Tokens!!

PEOPLE WILL FLOCK BY THE THOUSANDS!!

Obviously the initial hard cap of 303 Ethereum will not be reached unless something goes terribly right!!

I'm now hoping to raise $303 total dollars.
GIVING EACH TOKEN A VALUE OF $1.

Let's make this happen and show the establishment we really despise TRUMP and what he is doing to this country and the world.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Good morning everyone,

Only 5 days left of the ICO!!!  WOOT WOOT!!!

www.FTRUMP.Life/ico

All Tokens will be distributed at the conclusion of the ICO.

I'm pushing to get FTRUMP Tokens on an exchange, leaning towards C-cex at first,  by the end of October.

You only raised around $60 or so. I told ya this coin was a bad ideal...
Good morning everyone,

Only 5 days left of the ICO!!!  WOOT WOOT!!!

www.FTRUMP.Life/ico

All Tokens will be distributed at the conclusion of the ICO.

I'm pushing to get FTRUMP Tokens on an exchange, leaning towards C-cex at first,  by the end of October.

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Looks lively over here! I guess people are even afraid to click on the links you provide.
Here is the link to the source code

https://etherscan.io/address/0x25fa13f5ef96b35cf14eb4b6c0b518cbce250fd1#code

If you click find similar contracts

You will find 85 similar contracts

https://etherscan.io/find-similiar-contracts?a=0xb6ba63978b5c43ad9cac0622aa34c5c1073fadc3

The likes of which are FapToken, Kuarta Token, Tokens.Digital, & The Love Token.

There is no backdoor unless there is a backdoor to all 85 similar contracts.
The source code is verified here.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x25fa13f5ef96b35cf14eb4b6c0b518cbce250fd1

Max supply 303 tokens.

The beta FTRUMP Tokens I've created in the past will not work in the smart contracts we are going to create in the future. 

Just because a token is named the same thing does not mean it would work with the same functionality.

Anyone can create erc23 tokens. 

You could create SNGLS Tokens.

However your SNGLS tokens would not work to interact with the smart contracts in their official system.

All the other FTRUMP tokens are erc-20 the official token was created using erc23 code.
Hope that makes sense
I guess this is the 5th or 6th coin related to Trump lol. What will be the maximum number of tokens that will be in circulation?

The maximum number of tokens is 6,345,234,666,423,5234 + some more that could be generated through a backdoor in the source code. Just to make sure, ya know... Wink
I never tried to hide the fact I've created this coin before.  It's in my history.  However I've lost the source code to those coins and could not get them Verified.  I also made some mistakes on the number of coins when creating the first couple.

The beta coin I was giving away had an advertised total supply as 303 million.  But when looking closer I realized I created the token with only 30,300,000. 

It took me a few tries and I didn't do them on the test network my Ethereum wallet would just crash Everytime I tried.  So I experimented on the live version of ethereum.

I decided to go with 303 tokens for the FINAL PUBLIC VRRIFIED version so each coin would have the highest value to attract attention from the free market.

I don't know of any tokens or coins with less than a million coins.  I wanted to see how the market responded and priced such a small quantity in comparison with the others.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
I guess this is the 5th or 6th coin related to Trump lol. What will be the maximum number of tokens that will be in circulation?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
I would argue that never before have people disliked the president so much.  There is a much animosity towards him, not only in America but across the world.

Except that's not completely true in the US. Which is why this token has a silly name, but it may be good for those who are brainwashed by the mainstream media. Something one would think crypto tries to get away from.

What is not completely true in the U.S.? I think more and more people start realizing that Trump is the biggest clown on planet earth. I would just like to say "Grab'em by the pussy"...
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I would argue that never before have people disliked the president so much.  There is a much animosity towards him, not only in America but across the world.

Except that's not completely true in the US. Which is why this token has a silly name, but it may be good for those who are brainwashed by the mainstream media. Something one would think crypto tries to get away from.
Activity: 358
today in early open ico selling ?
not plan open bounty dev ?
And we're LIVE!! THE ICO IS LIVE EVERYONE
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
These types of tokens are stupid, but they can be profitable, because there are a lot of Trump lovers, and a lot of Trump haters.

But I won't touch it, since there's no point to it.
Pages:
Jump to: