Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FUD] NOW ON C-CEX!! Come mine FUD NOW! PoD via CryptoCaucasian! SHA256 - page 10. (Read 55833 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
is this coin for real?

All coin it's not real... ALL SCAM... Cool
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
is this coin for real?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Who want my FUD for FREE.. Grin

are you a girl?
If no, no.
If yes, yes. i fud you

HA...HA...HAA... Grin

How it feel.. I FUD YOU... Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you're a girl I'll feel good being fuded by you  Smiley
Activity: 348

are you a girl?
If no, no.
If yes, yes. i fud you

HA...HA...HAA... Grin

How it feel.. I FUD YOU... Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Send all unwanted fudcoins here please! Thanks!
FAed44ACqxjHpguj69JPULDHnKL9M46nUU

no, send to me please! Thanks!
FUCKSDCpWxKwhQaxAupuQLDtJ4EHNVM3u9
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Send all unwanted fudcoins here please! Thanks!
FAed44ACqxjHpguj69JPULDHnKL9M46nUU
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

are you a girl?
If no, no.
If yes, yes. i fud you
Activity: 107
Activity: 350
FUD has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!
Activity: 72
I like the name of this coin Grin

That's about all it has going for it. It's so dead, no one is even fudding it, and the whole point of the coin is that it is an open invitation for FUD.

And oh yeah, we made a Linux Qt wallet.

Wallets
Updated 11.16.14

Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
I like the name of this coin Grin
Activity: 81
Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ
Where i can buy this coin? On the first post i dont see any exchange

There is an exchange, just its kinda new so hardly anyone sent their coins there. https://alt-buddy.com/market?pair=FUD/BTC

But what started as fun with the FUD meme, ended up with FUDs throwing the Dev in the FUD & somebody flags Dev as untrustworthy. I dont know what the blowout was this time, but its usually about a large Pre-Whine! ;P
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
where is big exchange...?
WE GET LISTED ON MT GOX IN 1 HOUR..... I have FUDcoin for sale .1btc per FUD you know its worth double

FUCKING WASTE......

and mintpal v3 once the migration is complete
WE GET LISTED ON MT GOX IN 1 HOUR..... I have FUDcoin for sale .1btc per FUD you know its worth double

FUCKING WASTE......
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

I'm interested in buying
email me please: [email protected]
Activity: 3
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
yeah man, that shit community tried to destroy stealthcoin because they wanted to steal the ideas of Hondo.

As they tried to do with librexcoin when they stole the idea of the staking mobile wallet and also with i/o coin when they tried to steal the first html5 wallet.

But they are not very smart and always do things by halves.

The html5 wallet who copied it was just a testing model from i/o coin, the staking mobile wallet does not work and the only thing they managed to do with the ideas of hondo, was to create a clone of monero with ring signatures lying that is zero knowledge.

But now let's stop talk about shit and gimme a little of this great coin that is fudcoin.

I know that you are a big fudwhale and i have not sha256 asics

My new address is: FUCKSDCpWxKwhQaxAupuQLDtJ4EHNVM3u9
Activity: 56
WOW you such smart man.

Pages:
Jump to: