Pages:
Author

Topic: - ANN - FUDCOIN x45 - Launching Soon - page 4. (Read 6582 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 06, 2014, 07:24:29 PM
Great i am in! Love the Development team!
Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
July 06, 2014, 07:21:57 PM
question:  how do I fudcoin?  pls no long responses looking to get rich quick now.

-bm
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
July 06, 2014, 07:20:56 PM
My only question is... How quickly can I all in this.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 06, 2014, 07:15:45 PM

This X45 Wannabe-Tor  Stealth Pro Coin is the new shit! We aren’t just cloning some coins, we are also giving this beauty brand new features!, read on!

Name : FUDCOIN
Max Coins: 1,000,000 (It may change at some point)
Algorithm : x45
Block time : 61 seconds
Coins per block: normally 4
Block halving: every random blocks , may go up or low
Premine : 10% 20%, for Paying Twitter accounts, Dev Parties and some cool shit. Oh yeah, and bountys, pools, games and such stuff.  

Great new Innovations.

FDF - Fairly distributed FUD
You know  the problem, your favorite coin gets FUD at the most unexpected moments, sometimes more often on the same day, making it very unpredictable to be able to buy on that dips. That’s why we came up with the fairly distributed fud system. We will distribute FUD once a week on Mondays, so you can be prepared and buy on that dumps.

POF  - Proof Of FUD

Each FUD will be provided with the necessary evidences, in form of pastebins or screenshots. We have hired some of the most reputable and famous FUD delivering Twitter Accounts for high quality FUD!

DRCS – Dev Renewal Contract System
DRCS is designed to work combined with our fairly distributed FUD system, after the FUD has been distributed, a new Dev will take over the project so we can reinject new hype into the coin, making the value going up again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a couple of cycles of FDF and DRCS, the coin may lose some steam and people get used to the bullshit, don’t worry! We have thought of that too! When the time is right, we will introduce FUDCOIN 2, with a “brand new team” , features,  logo and some fancy PR.

We are here to stay! And we are very transparent! , here are the photos of our team, so we are backed by our real identities.

New Partnership with Peniuscoin devs!. Their Professional Troll is being added to our Team!

Bukowski @rdtajj

You can also apply now for the premine event !

More Information soon! Follow us at @fudcoin

POD ANALYSIS

Update: Some day in August..

We arent Dead! It was, of course, FUD! we are working on 76 projects at the same time, also we are working very very hard to get a perfect fail lauch, that requires a lot of effort!

Anyway.. we will be releasing our pool soon, atm we are working on the FAQ... verified screenshot!

soon open for preregistrations for the premining.
Pages:
Jump to: