Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 34. (Read 152994 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
hi guys, i send my FJC from exchange wallet to another coin wallet adress, can i receive my coins back or it's imposible?   Sad

Please enter your transaction ID (TxID) in Fujicoin's Block Explorer to check if the transaction is successful.
http://explorer.fujicoin.org/

If the exchange you use is YoBit, ask YoBit for measures.

Fujicoin's Block Explorer can't find this transaction, because wallet adress not exist

ok, here we can not have a quick conversation so let's talk with slack.
http://slack.fujicoin.org/
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hi guys, i send my FJC from exchange wallet to another coin wallet adress, can i receive my coins back or it's imposible?   Sad

Please enter your transaction ID (TxID) in Fujicoin's Block Explorer to check if the transaction is successful.

Fujicoin's Block Explorer can't find this transaction, because wallet adress not exist
Member FujiCoin.org

Activity: 10
hi guys, i send my FJC from exchange wallet to another coin wallet adress, can i receive my coins back or it's imposible?   Sad
Activity: 91
Since the bot comes to sign up frequently, we have applied the google reCaptcha 2.0.
Measures effect is remarkable. The bot can no longer sign up.
Member FujiCoin.org
I bought at 6 sats now 13 sats on Cryptopia. But i can not sell, because of stupid Yobit support. Since last sunday (a week) my coins stuck. I'm very unlucky!!!

NEVER buy on Yobit, we've been talking about that 3 days ago!!!

Honestly, you should never buy ANYTHING on Yobit.

FJC needs trade in other big exchange sites like polonix , bitterex , ...
and needs Increase daily trade volume

It is decided that Fujicoin will soon be listed on BlockBid.
https://medium.com/@blockbid/austrac-approve-crypto-license-for-australias-first-insured-exchange-79714ed1d6e5

BlockBid will be the world's largest exchange. So you do not have to worry.  Smiley

I know blockbid through your Notices before
but yobit is one of the first your exchange
in page 1 of fjc bitcointalk after blockbid
my fjc coin stuck in yobit 12 days ago
before that you announce this problem
and Rw13enlib88 says : Yobit is a death exchange They NEVER answer mails to devs !
and Rw13enlib8 says : NEVER buy on Yobit !
and FreakCoder says : Honestly, you should never buy ANYTHING on Yobit !
It is a matter of concern ! you must worry for it
if yobit is so bad you must remove it from your exchanges
before that fjc lovers coins stuck in yobit
I want fjc to be placed in first 50 cryptocurrency list
but , this problems must be solved
I hope Success for fjc
thanks motty

Thank you for pointing out.
I lowered the position of YoBit.  Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org

Again...anyone have a Fujicoin mining calculator..curious on how to tell if this is worth mining or not..I sure can't find anything RECENT that works on a

google search...so am I missing something obvious? You'd think with the uptick of interest in this coin, there would be a frigging miner calculator?

(again, maybe I'm missing the obvious)

brad

If it is the current price, I think that even if you mine Fujicoin it will not make any profit.
It is obviously cheap to buy at exchanges many times.
There is a mining calculator site, but I do not know if the calculation is correct.
http://altcoinwarz.com/

Please calculate yourself from the following information.

block time: 60 sec.
block_reward and hashespersec: http://www.fujicoin.org/api.php
GPU hushrate: Half of Litecoin (LTC algorithm: scrypt) --> fujicoin : around 0.5 MH/s ?
Activity: 55
I bought at 6 sats now 13 sats on Cryptopia. But i can not sell, because of stupid Yobit support. Since last sunday (a week) my coins stuck. I'm very unlucky!!!

https://medium.com/@blockbid/austrac-approve-crypto-license-for-australias-first-insured-exchange-79714ed1d6e5

BlockBid will be the world's largest exchange. So you do not have to worry.  Smiley

I know blockbid through your Notices before
but yobit is one of the first your exchange
in page 1 of fjc bitcointalk after blockbid
my fjc coin stuck in yobit 12 days ago
before that you announce this problem
and Rw13enlib88 says : Yobit is a death exchange They NEVER answer mails to devs !
and Rw13enlib8 says : NEVER buy on Yobit !
and FreakCoder says : Honestly, you should never buy ANYTHING on Yobit !
It is a matter of concern ! you must worry for it
if yobit is so bad you must remove it from your exchanges
before that fjc lovers coins stuck in yobit
I want fjc to be placed in first 50 cryptocurrency list
but , this problems must be solved
I hope Success for fjc
thanks motty
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Again...anyone have a Fujicoin mining calculator..curious on how to tell if this is worth mining or not..I sure can't find anything RECENT that works on a

google search...so am I missing something obvious? You'd think with the uptick of interest in this coin, there would be a frigging miner calculator?

(again, maybe I'm missing the obvious)

brad
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407

All you can do for those 2 exchanges is go on and message them on their social media accounts, but the blockbid exchange will be a nice addition
Member FujiCoin.org

Activity: 55

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Activity: 750
Merit: 100
I think I bought at the right time. This looks like a great project, thanks.
Member FujiCoin.org
I updated my coinomi fjc wallet address and I copied my Segwit address. I sent a small amount of fjc from cryptopia to my fjc wallet in coinomi then it says the wallet address is not valid, So I have to use the legacy address.

That's right. Even in Bitcoin, exchanges do not yet correspond to SegWit addresses. It will take about a year until many exchanges will deal with it.  Smiley
Activity: 17
I updated my coinomi fjc wallet address and I copied my Segwit address. I sent a small amount of fjc from cryptopia to my fjc wallet in coinomi then it says the wallet address is not valid, So I have to use the legacy address.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407

You might be lucky that you have to hold them in the end.  Sometimes bad luck ends up being good luck.  This isnt a 6 sat coin so you should be fine
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Member FujiCoin.org
Pages:
Jump to: