Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 62. (Read 152994 times)

legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
Cool FJC is ready in our pool!  Cool

CoinMiners.Net

2% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments
Server located at Europe
Activity: 396
Merit: 109
This needs to go from all PoW to at least part PoS as soon as possible. There's no incentive to mine, buy or hold.

lol  you can mine easily...

Because u cant hold a breath for 5 seconds without emitting that air from the opening between ur buttox theres no hope that u can hold on to a coin that u mined or staked. U are too puerile for a serious looking person and this fact alone signifies that long-shot investment is not for u. Whether u have mined ur coins or eared them through staking u will dump them immediately below the market price.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
FJC will be removed from C-Cex if the average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC. Date of removal: 4/4/17

thanks for the update

let's make some volume guys!!

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
FJC will be removed from C-Cex if the average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC. Date of removal: 4/4/17

This is a very bad news =(
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
motty,

what is the price of btc in yen? any prime over Yuan or dollar?

is getting traction over there?

Hi Rw,

UTC   10:00 AM      
CoinDesk   BTC   931.96   $
BtcBox   BTC   110,024   yen
$-yen           115.965   yen/$
BtcBox   BTC   948.77   $

There is no big difference. Wink

Great to see Japan adopting btc too!  Wink

Thanks for the info motty! Smiley

Its not great as this will facilitate inflation of japan yen. When I was in morocco, I met stupid poorly looking people talking about crypto and whats good in holding btc, but when I asked them if they know about advantages of holding yen, they told me that they wanna see btc replacing yen as a national currency of japan.

Guess it could happen in the long long long term since the economic policy is printing more and more yen
but it does sound quite radical...  Cheesy

great adoption of btc in Japan!!

you guys think it's a good timing to promote Fuji between qualified investors over there?
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
motty,

Hi Rw,

Its not great as this will facilitate inflation of japan yen. When I was in morocco, I met stupid poorly looking people talking about crypto and whats good in holding btc, but when I asked them if they know about advantages of holding yen, they told me that they wanna see btc replacing yen as a national currency of japan.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
This needs to go from all PoW to at least part PoS as soon as possible. There's no incentive to mine, buy or hold.

Sure, and I am mining, but what's the point of mining if there's no visible interest outside of a few people in this thread? There should be dual PoW/PoS, and a renewed roadmap.
legendary

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
i have been enjoying mining the coin the last few days  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
legendary
motty,

Hi Rw,

We have 11 days to make volume in c-cex. If not delisted....
Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
motty,

Hi Rw,

legendary
motty,

Member FujiCoin.org
legendary
Great!!

FujiCoin keeps moving forward!!!
Member FujiCoin.org
I've just sign up in livecoin and is the most user friendly cryptoexchange

we need to be there

this are the coinditions to be included

If you own, develop or officially represent a coin, you may implement your coin to our Exchange by two ways. The coins implemented by the first way are in priority.

If your coin is based on bitcoin, implementation will cost 2 BTC. If your coin is based on any other technology, implementation will cost 2.5 BTC. You are to address support stuff and apply to implement a coin. Please provide the information about your coin listed below right away.
    The second way. Address our support and ask to add your coin to the vote section https://www.livecoin.net/voting/. It is free and there is no need in any data of the coin except for its name and trading symbol. After that you may ask your community to vote for your project or give paid votes by yourself (for more details see the vote section). Paid votes are not limited. The first coin in the voting list is taken under consideration to implement. The coin is implemented if it is technically available and a number of following conditions are met.

Provide the following data for your coin when applying for implementation.

Link to official git of your node.
    Link to thread at bitcointalk or any similar forum or the link to your own forum, and the link to official site of coin as well.
    Link to blockchain that must operate thoroughly.
    Make sure your git contents technical guide requisite for node compilation and setting.

The coin's developer is obliged to report all technical issues with coin, node, block explorer, and all the forks already happened in time. Likewise, reports on up-going forks have to come in advance. Developer is responsible for the case of losing the funds after forks or technical / security issues with node.

After the first consideration of your application we will offer you to transfer payment to indicated account if your coin implementation is technically available. We will start to work on your coin the next workday after we receive the funds. The coins based on bitcoin are implemented within 2-4 workdays usually. The coins based on other technologies are being implemented for a little longer period; specific period depends on your node's documentation quality and your willingness to answer quickly our technicians’ questions.

Thanks!
I've sign up, and requested to add FujiCoin(FJC) to the voting list.
They done https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=FujiCoin
 Wink
legendary
legendary
I've just sign up in livecoin and is the most user friendly cryptoexchange

we need to be there

this are the coinditions to be included

If you own, develop or officially represent a coin, you may implement your coin to our Exchange by two ways. The coins implemented by the first way are in priority.

If your coin is based on bitcoin, implementation will cost 2 BTC. If your coin is based on any other technology, implementation will cost 2.5 BTC. You are to address support stuff and apply to implement a coin. Please provide the information about your coin listed below right away.
    The second way. Address our support and ask to add your coin to the vote section https://www.livecoin.net/voting/. It is free and there is no need in any data of the coin except for its name and trading symbol. After that you may ask your community to vote for your project or give paid votes by yourself (for more details see the vote section). Paid votes are not limited. The first coin in the voting list is taken under consideration to implement. The coin is implemented if it is technically available and a number of following conditions are met.

Provide the following data for your coin when applying for implementation.

Link to official git of your node.
    Link to thread at bitcointalk or any similar forum or the link to your own forum, and the link to official site of coin as well.
    Link to blockchain that must operate thoroughly.
    Make sure your git contents technical guide requisite for node compilation and setting.

The coin's developer is obliged to report all technical issues with coin, node, block explorer, and all the forks already happened in time. Likewise, reports on up-going forks have to come in advance. Developer is responsible for the case of losing the funds after forks or technical / security issues with node.

After the first consideration of your application we will offer you to transfer payment to indicated account if your coin implementation is technically available. We will start to work on your coin the next workday after we receive the funds. The coins based on bitcoin are implemented within 2-4 workdays usually. The coins based on other technologies are being implemented for a little longer period; specific period depends on your node's documentation quality and your willingness to answer quickly our technicians’ questions.
Pages:
Jump to: