Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 73. (Read 152955 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Too bad it was a decent site.

Yes - it is too bad. Though it's not completely unexpected considering their lack of volume. Looks like we need a replacement to list FJC. I'll start looking around.   Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
Too bad it was a decent site.
Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
Oh my god!  Shocked

https://comkort.com/blog/news/comkort_close
Comkort - closed
2nd June 23:15 33 comments

Dear Users,

Regretfully we have to inform you that Comkort exchange is ceasing operation. Throughout the whole term of our existence we have strived to deliver an the best possible service for profitable cryptocurrency trading. And yet, the time has come to terminate our service.

In light of these event ALL users have to withdraw their funds before July 19th, 2015 inclusively. July 20th, 2015 we will suspend servers which will deactivate all the wallets and all further withdrawals will be technically impossible.

Trading will be stopped July 1st, 2015 at 18:00 GMT. All active orders will be cancelled.

We kindly ask you to help us spread the news by retweeting our tweet and by simply sharing the news, since it will greatly facilitate the transition process.

We thank all of you, who has been with us these past years. We learned through our project, which would not have existed without your support.

The reason for closing is quite simple - the exchange has not been profitable. And NO - we will not sell the source code )

Withdraw and possible issues

During withdraw you can get error. Don't panic. Just let us know creating support ticket and we will fix it.

We wish you all best of luck.

It is very regrettable ComKort is closed.
Member FujiCoin.org

MOMP:

(1) Change port 3032 → 3033
I have changed the port for GPU to avoid DOS attack.

Member FujiCoin.org

MOMP:

(1) Port 3032
I have changed the initial difficulty of the pool from 1024 to 512.

(2) New Port 3031
I made new port for CPU miners.
It's for CPU only, Do not use GPU!  Smiley

ex) stratum+tcp://pool.fujicoin.org:3031

Member FujiCoin.org

MOMP:
I have changed the initial difficulty of the pool from 10 to 1024.
Member FujiCoin.org
COMKORT: Delist of inactive coins

FujiCoin have survived!  Grin
Surprisingly VTC is not popular. Cool
lol - seems it's the same binary as I had running - I was up to date after all  Roll Eyes

Bad news... Unconfirmed transaction and as far as I can tell there is no repair wallet, right? I should check if there's a blockchain, caf47c8cc4ae862d2f366bf48d219b05c2ab17f240bb872e4c8309b04c2369f5-000

Peace!

Devvie

You can try creating a shortcut to the qt and adding -salvagewallet to the shortcut, and launch with that - it will rescan the wallet, and hopefully fix any discrepancies (backup the wallet.dat first though).
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
lol - seems it's the same binary as I had running - I was up to date after all  Roll Eyes

Bad news... Unconfirmed transaction and as far as I can tell there is no repair wallet, right? I should check if there's a blockchain, caf47c8cc4ae862d2f366bf48d219b05c2ab17f240bb872e4c8309b04c2369f5-000

Peace!

Devvie

Member FujiCoin.org

MOMP:
I have changed the initial difficulty of the pool from 10 to 128.
Member FujiCoin.org
I tried a few times (FF/Chrome) to open fuji website, but all I get is a blank page...

And I'd like to download the wallet. I'm still on an old v0.8 QT... While fully synced, I have 1 unconfirmed (old) transaction... New wallet might make it confirmed? Anyways... Where to download the wallet? Smiley

Thanks!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Hi devvienuis,

I'm sorry, the server had been frozen.  Sad
Restoration has been completed now.

Hi DougB62、

Thank you for your support.  Cheesy

I tried a few times (FF/Chrome) to open fuji website, but all I get is a blank page...

And I'd like to download the wallet. I'm still on an old v0.8 QT... While fully synced, I have 1 unconfirmed (old) transaction... New wallet might make it confirmed? Anyways... Where to download the wallet? Smiley

Thanks!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Not sure what the problem is with the site, but I have v8.6.2 @ my dropbox - which is the most recent version afaik

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s45uob0z16m7il6/fujicoin-qt.zip?dl=0

Please feel free to run a virustotal on it if you want... I know I hesitate when people offer files  Grin

Edit - It's just the qt - if you want fujicoind as well, let me know.
Activity: 452

Thanks!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

post-edit: I even got a DM on twitter... Service! Thank you all!
Member FujiCoin.org

FujiCoin has received a weekly Dos attack.  Huh
I do not know who you are, please do not interfere with the NOMP.  Wink

This is happening on a weekly basis? How long has this been happening?

Yes weekly basis, may be 3 or 4 times I had reseted NOMP server.

This is happening on a weekly basis? How long has this been happening?
Member FujiCoin.org

Well, I read the thread you linked, and I gotta say I feel for ya, man! Reading your posts in that thread, I know it's you. Unfortunately I prune my pm's every now and then, so I have none from you currently in my list. Wish I could be of some help, but I don't know how.  Undecided

Hey Doug, thx I will think. I  believe you know its me,,, kind of reminds me back in the day when I had to use "scryptonite" (which was stolen at the same time as well) while MinermanNC got banned for 10 days right after that new spamming rule went into effect lol remember that one? I was promoting a small quote on various sites I liked, promoting uLTC coin for the umbrella dev. And then there is my mining pool nodes I set up and you helped to test mine on ....I only mention this just so you know for sure its me, for your benefit.

I have faith the devs, in time will help me. Today I did confirm that MMNC was mine by one of my BTC signature addresses from an unedited image capture from last April or so, Ok, keep an eye on that thread. Seems each step forward somebody comes up with some far fetched theory of how either it can't be my account or I somehow  ingeniously staged something,,, unbelievable. but thats bitcointalk for ya,,, lol  tomorrow I'll post some things to reinforce my case. I  hope!  Undecided

THX Doug for the reply.

MMNC  Wink

Yeah, I know it's you. I subbed the thread, and will be watching the progress. Fingers crossed for you! (Along with toes, arms, legs, eyes..  Grin)
Activity: 280
Hey Motty and Doug, MinermanNC here, well my account got stolen... long story. But anyways just do not send or PM The MinermanNC account you see in here, or Don't PM at the address either. The guy who bought it (from the thief who stole it) has the account MinermanNC now. However he is being pretty cool and more helpful than not, since finding out the account he bought was stolen....

The reasons you see all the red under my name as TerraMaster and on my MinermanNC account is because an Admin has placed that on both accounts until the issue is resolved. I am working hard on proving its my account that was stolen. Hopefully in the end soon I will be back as before ! lol

Ok, If you want to PM me at this new account TerraMaster or TM for short lol, and either one of you can ask me about something that ONLY we would know through our Pm's together and I will answer, you will know its me...

Here is link to the thread I started, looking for help. Drop in and take a look. If there is anything to contribute to this please help!  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-talk-account-hacked-any-way-to-recover-982538

You will be able to tell by the way I write and post things that's its me, the one and only and original MinermanNC lol

THX Motty and Doug

MMNC  Smiley

Well, I read the thread you linked, and I gotta say I feel for ya, man! Reading your posts in that thread, I know it's you. Unfortunately I prune my pm's every now and then, so I have none from you currently in my list. Wish I could be of some help, but I don't know how.  Undecided

If you can think of any way I may be able to assist you, please don't hesitate to let me know, ok? Bummer!!  Angry
Hey Doug, thx I will think. I  believe you know its me,,, kind of reminds me back in the day when I had to use "scryptonite" (which was stolen at the same time as well) while MinermanNC got banned for 10 days right after that new spamming rule went into effect lol remember that one? I was promoting a small quote on various sites I liked, promoting uLTC coin for the umbrella dev. And then there is my mining pool nodes I set up and you helped to test mine on ....I only mention this just so you know for sure its me, for your benefit.

I have faith the devs, in time will help me. Today I did confirm that MMNC was mine by one of my BTC signature addresses from an unedited image capture from last April or so, Ok, keep an eye on that thread. Seems each step forward somebody comes up with some far fetched theory of how either it can't be my account or I somehow  ingeniously staged something,,, unbelievable. but thats bitcointalk for ya,,, lol  tomorrow I'll post some things to reinforce my case. I  hope!  Undecided

THX Doug for the reply.

MMNC  Wink
Hey Motty and Doug, MinermanNC here, well my account got stolen... long story. But anyways just do not send or PM The MinermanNC account you see in here, or Don't PM at the address either. The guy who bought it (from the thief who stole it) has the account MinermanNC now. However he is being pretty cool and more helpful than not, since finding out the account he bought was stolen....

The reasons you see all the red under my name as TerraMaster and on my MinermanNC account is because an Admin has placed that on both accounts until the issue is resolved. I am working hard on proving its my account that was stolen. Hopefully in the end soon I will be back as before ! lol

Ok, If you want to PM me at this new account TerraMaster or TM for short lol, and either one of you can ask me about something that ONLY we would know through our Pm's together and I will answer, you will know its me...

Here is link to the thread I started, looking for help. Drop in and take a look. If there is anything to contribute to this please help!  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-talk-account-hacked-any-way-to-recover-982538

You will be able to tell by the way I write and post things that's its me, the one and only and original MinermanNC lol

THX Motty and Doug

MMNC  Smiley

If you can think of any way I may be able to assist you, please don't hesitate to let me know, ok? Bummer!!  Angry
Activity: 280

Here is link to the thread I started, looking for help. Drop in and take a look. If there is anything to contribute to this please help!  Wink

THX Motty and Doug

MMNC  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: