Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FUN] FunCoin | X11 | 1% Pre-Mine | No IPO | UPDATE PLEASE READ - page 2. (Read 7824 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 531
Hi,

pls add this pool to the list:
http://coinspool.cu.cc/

Thx.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
this better be fun  

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
If you don't implement KGW or Digishield your coin will get stuck with a high diff within 48 hours of launching.

Thanks for the advice I will bear it in mind
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 159
abaddon

I am ready and waiting to mine you...
Hi guys sorry for late replies and inactivity I have been rather busy lately.

Lets clear some things up if I may

Firstly thank you for all the support from you guys trying to help Smiley

Secondly FunCoin is not designed to be the next BlackCoin or DogeCoin it's just meant to be a good fun coin to play with. I currently don't have the knowledge of coding to be able to do X11, but if it is the same as scrypt cloning then I may be able to do this, if this would make you guys happy.

Will update later on further development.

How I read this, "this coin will simply be a pump and dump coin, have fun guyz"

I'm sorry but I don't think you quite understand the concept, it is not a P&D it is a coin being set up by a few of us as a Fun idea. We don't care what you guys do with the coin, have fun with it. Were not just going to be stupid and dump all of our coins.
Activity: 209

Secondly FunCoin is not designed to be the next BlackCoin or DogeCoin it's just meant to be a good fun coin to play with. I currently don't have the knowledge of coding to be able to do X11, but if it is the same as scrypt cloning then I may be able to do this, if this would make you guys happy.

How I read this, "this coin will simply be a pump and dump coin, have fun guyz"
Activity: 588
If you don't implement KGW or Digishield your coin will get stuck with a high diff within 48 hours of launching.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Come on trolls leave FunDoinDev to it. We all start somewhere even if this is FC's very first coin its a good learning curve.
The fact that a newbie is giving it a go is great.. You would be surprised how many 'Experienced' developers ask for help!

So i say FunDoinDev, good luck Smiley
Activity: 18
Activity: 34
no more info?sorry to see such coin.scrypt is out , why not change to X11?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Greetings everyone,

This coin will be added to http://www.onebtcplace.com at launch!

No signups required just use your wallets address and any password to start mining!

ONEBTCPLACE uses the PROP (proportional) reward system. 1% of the total block rewards gets paid to the pool while the remaining block reward gets paid to the miners. Payouts happen every 60 seconds after block confirmation.

We run on full dedicated servers no VPS machines

Dual Xeon l5639 Hex Core
Primary Hard Drive: 500GB SSD
Second Hard Drive: 500GB SSD
Third Hard Drive: 500GB SSD
Memory: 36GB DDR3 ECC Memory
Activity: 139
scrypt is out , why not change to X11?
Activity: 126
FunCoin has been added to the Altcoin Herald Launch Calendar! http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/  Grin

Have fun!
Pages:
Jump to: