Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FundRequest : Platform for rewarding open source contributions - page 2. (Read 9876 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 31
Wow the ICO is live right now!! and only left 8 hours!!
Feel free to use my link, thanks!! and good luck to everyone!!
https://fundrequest.typeform.com/to/U6TaeT?ref=dke02sx60x5f8963D6711b995c126D8b762cc0B38DC1CE53252se2
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 54
look interesting for me but it's look like can't gain attention form people.

Activity: 81
FundRequest have bounty an airdrop?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Any word what exchanges this will be on? I've heard bad things about Etherdelta.

I saw a reddit post that made it look pretty bad.

You mean ED right?

Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion!
Activity: 512
How many people work on this project part time or full time?

Still curious about this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I've been following this project for a while and I was excited to see that you guys recently reached your 6K cap. Congrats!

I am wondering what your next goal is and projected date?

I noticed they have a blog here that might help you keep up: https://blog.fundrequest.io/

It appears they have recently added the functionality of one-click funding and are continuing to work on the chrome extension. Pretty cool. I'm also curious about the next big goal!

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about a chrome plugin. It looks like they are now focusing on back/front end and the plug in for chrome. I'm curious as to how long the back and front end plan to take (approximately)?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I've been following this project for a while and I was excited to see that you guys recently reached your 6K cap. Congrats!

I noticed they have a blog here that might help you keep up: https://blog.fundrequest.io/

It appears they have recently added the functionality of one-click funding and are continuing to work on the chrome extension. Pretty cool. I'm also curious about the next big goal!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Activity: 512
How many people work on this project part time or full time?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What makes this project unique? Will there be a bounty?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is a pretty neat idea. I'm excited for the crowdsale that is happening soon  Grin Have you had any luck finding a UI designer yet? If not, do you have a place to submit a resume?
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Any word what exchanges this will be on? I've heard bad things about Etherdelta.

You mean ED right?

This will be useful for any sort of opensource code?
Will there be a mobile application?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The idea is sound, no question about that. I wanna see the execution as well, but from the looks of it you're heading down the right path. I will be investing in your project for the long term.
Will there be a reputation system? I think that'd be a cool feature.

That would be cool. More incentive too.
Pages:
Jump to: